The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Greatness Gone Too Soon

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Jaack » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Tairaa wrote:Ah Lightwolf agree with my philosophy of live and let live.

Definitely agree about the social moral thing, there is a big difference that most people don't understand. The like of Jaack, won't realize that he has no way of knowing right from wrong better then the guy next to him. He will insist that he knows how all should live. Human ignorance is astounding sometimes is it not?

BloodStone may understand this concept, I think he does deep down, but he hasn't/won't give up his apparent stance that social correctness is next to godliness and

Oh look at the pot calling me black.

You and your ilk go on and on about how people should do more to support worthless and uselss lifestyles all in the guise of your morals.

I will know what I know based on facts, not feelings. Fact pole [cock] vaulters are known to be much more dirty in their sexual practices and normal lives of needles than regular folk who don't partake in the same acts.

But LOL
What?
Jaack

Postby screamzero » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:18 pm

...morals that distract nature....which seems to be brutal at worst and beautiful at best....pay dearly....but then choosing nothing is worthless...and choosing folly is even worse.
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:25 pm

No Jaack, you're entirely incorrect. I don't pretend to know how others should live.

You do that, I do not.

So I don't preach you having to support anyone, this is all made up in your head. I say that you have no right to tell another individual how he has to live because of your opinions, that's not saying you have to support anyone, see the difference?

I didn't know there was a correlation with homosexuals and IV drug use, Jaack, last I checked heterosexual people do that sort of thing quite a lot..
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Jaack » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:33 pm

Tairaa wrote:No Jaack, you're entirely incorrect. I don't pretend to know how others should live.

You do that, I do not.

So I don't preach you having to support anyone, this is all made up in your head. I say that you have no right to tell another individual how he has to live because of your opinions, that's not saying you have to support anyone, see the difference?

I didn't know there was a correlation with homosexuals and IV drug use, Jaack, last I checked heterosexual people do that sort of thing quite a lot..

whatever
What?
Jaack

Postby screamzero » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:59 pm

...I would bet you don't ever bet...Tairaa. That makes me a loser. Tell me we didn't get that right....
Last edited by screamzero on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:01 pm

I don't know if I don't ever bet, but very very rarely, and only when I know for sure that I'm correct.. Typically..
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby screamzero » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:03 pm

The point wasn't betting. You got it though - don't do it unless you get it right...
screamzero

Postby screamzero » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:09 pm

...of course practice makes perfect...but that can kill ya...
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Too true.

But ultimately, you die regardless.
Tairaa

Postby Jaack » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Tairaa wrote:No Jaack, you're entirely incorrect. I don't pretend to know how others should live.

Since I got no response earlier.

You preach to me how to live all the time. That's what's always so funny about your kind. You anti-gay bash. You call me an ***hole and other names but I get blasted for calling a fag a fag. Too funny.

Keep up the good work, people are talking about you.
What?
Jaack

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts