The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama Administration crumbling! Spector out!

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby frrostedman » Thu May 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Aquarian--get your facts straight. Folks like qmark and me can't be fooled, as we were around to see it happen, when Russia invaded Afghanistan.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Aquarian » Fri May 21, 2010 9:29 am

The invasion of Afghanistan by the former Soviet Union was portrayed in the US media as power grab by the Union. You may have been alive at the time those events unfolded, but it does not mean that one has an understanding, introspective and otherwise, about the machinations of both US and Soviet interests and how state and non-state actors were utilized to advance either property expansion for the Soviet Union or neoliberal interests of the US.
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby BloodStone » Fri May 21, 2010 10:18 am

I guess I'll try to get this one back on topic.

What I want to know is who offered Sestek what, to leave the race so Specter could take the nomination? Gibbs refuses to answer this one question? why ? who offered Sestek a perk in order for him to drop out?

Sestek of course was smart and didn't let the bribe get him out of the race. But that still leaves the question ?

something tells me Obama will have his prints all over this one, He couldn't even bribe another Dem to save Specter, which he said he would do. I guess the Prez has no clout left. Must have used it all up throwing his party under the bus for his crap legacy of crap Health care takeover.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:03 am

Just over a year in office and look how bad Obama has turned out. Whoever made that billboard of Bush saying "Miss me yet", was right on the money.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Sun May 23, 2010 11:31 am

Well now Sestek acknowledges that he was offered a position by the White House to get out of the race.

Who offered you the job ? and how are we going to punish that person for breaking the law?

Gibbs still refuses to answer any questions on this ? wonder why? yet another impeachable offence. Where is the MSM with all its anger ?

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:36 pm

This is so incredibly against the law its pathetic. What it rings of, is election fixing by bribery. Sounds an aweful lot like giving the job of Secretary of State to Hillary Clinton to secure a nomination, and bribe her into not running against him in a 2nd term. It also sounds like being part of Rob Blogovich taking a bribe to assign the Senate seat from Illinois.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 26, 2010 6:25 am

We may very well be looking at yet another Dem president being Impeached. :roll:

when will these guys learn laws do apply to them as well ?

This is about to get ugly, they are no longer able to just shrug it off as sloppy , or some other bullet point. They will have to explain this one, It will not just go away like everything else so far.

I guess it still depends on what the deffinition of is, is... :lol: friggan morons...

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby qmark » Wed May 26, 2010 8:14 am

Sestak won't say who, so it just may go away. Sestak is still a good Democrat.

You can be sure that it will never reach Obama. Before that happens, someone else will be thrown under the bus. Then he/she will go across the street and get a job with Van Jones. They do not believe they are above the law, they believe they are the law. Take a good look at Venezuela, that's where we are headed.
qmark

Postby frrostedman » Wed May 26, 2010 6:39 pm

qmark wrote:Sestak won't say who, so it just may go away. Sestak is still a good Democrat.

You can be sure that it will never reach Obama. Before that happens, someone else will be thrown under the bus. Then he/she will go across the street and get a job with Van Jones. They do not believe they are above the law, they believe they are the law. Take a good look at Venezuela, that's where we are headed.

As if your statement wasn't scary enough... there are people... in this very forum... who would welcome a Venezuela-style government here. These people that cry out for the "oppressed" turn around and support the governments that oppress freedom, media, advancement, individual liberties, etc.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Aquarian » Wed May 26, 2010 6:45 pm

lololol
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts