The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Week-ends

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:48 am

earthman wrote:I'm going mushroom hunting. There just starting here and i found One, lol, the other day. It's the sign of spring here in Ohio.

I've hunted them since I was knee high to a grasshopper. My Grandfather taught me how to hunt them, I've found and cleaned thousands over the years. God how I love them! Damn I'm jealous. My kids, and week-end chores keep me so busy I hardly ever go much these days. If it rains tonight I just may dawn the gortex and head out to a near by woods in the morning. I love to hunt them in a light rain when most people stay in.

Good luck and I hope you fill a peach basket. Take some pics so those that don't know what you're after can see what they look like.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Tairaa » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:05 am

Damn! I'm not doing anything this weekend apparently, as the event I was taking part in is in fact next weekend... So I guess I'm going to see what sort of fun can be had at the last minute.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts