The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama's home country: Kenya

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Halfabo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi halfabo! I sure hope to see you coming back here more regularly... much to discuss!!

Anyway I was surprised when I found out the other day that Hussein's roots are in Kenya because the Kenyan people are some of the most friendly people to Israel on the planet, while Obama clearly loathes Israel.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby BloodStone » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Some day when he is finally out of office the truth will come out...unfortunately that's way too late.

He is still given Jimmy Carter an ass woopin for the worst prez.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:05 pm

agreed but Jimmy can still be proud of his very strong "now" second place. :lol: Give Obama until the end of his term and the cub scouts will have a stronger military. :lol: Why am I laughing? :shock:
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:04 am

Why am I laughing?
Cause there isn't much else that can be done... :mrgreen:

I find myself doing the same thing now, everyone knows what this man is about, the ones who will admit it have learned a valuble lesson. the ones who haven't admitted it, will still be chanting hope, and change thru the next election. Then wonder why he was a one termer.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 12, 2010 5:34 am

It seems the plot continues to thicken.

There are two investigators that are now questioning why the Fraud in Chief is using a SS number that is usually issued to residents of Conneticut? It was also confrimed that the first three digits of Obamas SS number are reserved for those who live in Conn. When the man never lived there. Also it was issued years after he had his first job in Hawaii? something fishy going on here?

I think this man will be exposed eventually to be the fraud he is. Care to explain this one Obama?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=152773.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 14, 2010 5:09 am

The real frauds are the american people themselves for electing and supporting this current system you have right now.
Instead of crying and waging wars on the world why don't you take that stupid goverment and parties out of there and make a revolution. :roll:

Or do you like to cry so much that the only thing americans always care about is to be SEEN. :roll:
That seems to be your only reason to live as you yourselves portrait to be.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Fri May 14, 2010 6:51 am

I think we are pretty close to that revolution you so dearly want us to have.

But there will be many dead, and there will be a lot of blood spilled if we are to go that route.Is that really what the rest of the world needs right now ? think about that Dark .

you may welcome this idea, but if we have a revolution here, now, things will be ugly for some time to come, is the rest of the world ready to be completely shut off from The U.S.A. ?

what if the outcome isn't what you expected, then what ? As if you even care how many American lives will be lost in this revolution.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Well, it is alot better sacrificing yourselves than killing hundreds of innocent people in the middle-east for no reason or any purpose whatsoever.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Fri May 14, 2010 1:41 pm

than killing hundreds of innocent people in the middle-east for no reason or any purpose whatsoever.

c'mon Dark , you aren't that stupid... Lets say we pull out of all Mid east countries....got news for you, they will still want to kill us. Again we are off topic , but I will say it again. The terrorists want to kill us becuase of our beleifs , not cause we are in their country.

If we cut all ties to anything involving the Middle East they will still want to kill us, and you for that matter. They would want to kill you for being gay alone, they wouldn't even care what nationality or religion you are. You would be the first they would kill.

It's their twisted veiw of their religion , nothing more nothing less.

So that arguement is pretty much null and void.

I'm just saying be careful what you wish for, you may just get it....And it won't be pretty for any country .

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts