The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama's home country: Kenya

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 15, 2010 2:27 am

It's their twisted veiw of their religion , nothing more nothing less.

I couldn't say more about especially the US on this either.
You blame them so much and yet your country is equally fanatic when it comes to religious and especially military aspects and does things because you believe your beliefs are the right ones.

Same as all conservatives blames Obama for being a democrat or the rest blaming Bush because he is a conservative and so on.

You cannot expect me to take your words with a grain of salt and think you have more right than the Islamists.
Because you don't.

And the sooner this world destroys itself the better for me.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Sparty » Mon May 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:And the sooner this world destroys itself the better for me.

What, if anything, brings you joy? I haven't been here in months and months, and before that even more months...but I do remember you, and I do remember that the one consistent message you had was that you had no faith in humanity, and even more than that, you wished death to pretty much everyone.

Is there anything that brings any joy to your life? Video games? (due to your name here) Drugs? Music? Whatever it is, do more of it, because you are a downer. ;)

Zounds!
Sparty
A dreamcatcher works, if your dream is to be gay.
--Demetri Martin
Sparty

Postby BloodStone » Mon May 17, 2010 1:41 pm

You cannot expect me to take your words with a grain of salt and think you have more right than the Islamists.
Because you don't.

funny ? I don't remember telling anyone I had more rights then them? :roll:

I'm still willing to bet you wouldn't approach any of the terrorists and tell them you're sexual prefrence,(not to mention you're home country) while trying to convince them they are just misunderstood...good luck with that...

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 18, 2010 1:48 am

They ar enot better than you by any means either.

funny ? I don't remember telling anyone I had more rights then them?

Americans in general not you.
Dark-Samus

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 18, 2010 1:50 am

What, if anything, brings you joy? I haven't been here in months and months, and before that even more months...but I do remember you, and I do remember that the one consistent message you had was that you had no faith in humanity, and even more than that, you wished death to pretty much everyone.

Is there anything that brings any joy to your life? Video games? (due to your name here) Drugs? Music? Whatever it is, do more of it, because you are a downer.

Someone has to see reality.
Because if I don't then I could just as easily shoot myself although I don't use weapons of anykind :lol: ;) :roll:
Drugs, only pathetic low-lifes uses drugs of anykind.
Dark-Samus

Postby CRISHOOKER2010 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:47 pm

BloodStone wrote:
than killing hundreds of innocent people in the middle-east for no reason or any purpose whatsoever.

c'mon Dark , you aren't that stupid... Lets say we pull out of all Mid east countries....got news for you, they will still want to kill us. Again we are off topic , but I will say it again. The terrorists want to kill us becuase of our beleifs , not cause we are in their country.

If we cut all ties to anything involving the Middle East they will still want to kill us, and you for that matter. They would want to kill you for being gay alone, they wouldn't even care what nationality or religion you are. You would be the first they would kill.

It's their twisted veiw of their religion , nothing more nothing less.

So that arguement is pretty much null and void.

Yes he will beat Jimmy Carter for worst president of all time, and that fact is very sad he has great oratorical skills, and speaks of struggle and hope for change to bad he was not experienced in doing those actions, if he just left his personal animosities for the American people aside and actually tried to correct things instead of further bankrupt us he would be one of the greatest presidents of all time but he is like aniken sky-walker in star-wars he had the potential he just squandered it.

FYI: I voted for Ralph Nader for the last two presidential elections, and not to throw away a vote because he is one of the few politicians to have ever gotten anything done and people just put him off as a coook

I'm just saying be careful what you wish for, you may just get it....And it won't be pretty for any country .

BloodStone...
CRISHOOKER2010

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts