The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Medical Marijuana Requests At An All-Time High

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby chiselray » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 am

Nesaie wrote: Don't get me wrong, I still drink.
:D


yes..im well aware of that fact
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby chiselray » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 am

i drink..theres no shame with that..
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:47 am

chiselray wrote:
Nesaie wrote:
chiselray wrote:

i also would rather get hammered than use dope....dope can cause depression,numbness,slow behaviour and cancer...my mate smokes it,he is off his head now and again..he really is ok without it...but when he s high he dribbles hsit ,is lazy ect ect


Do you have links to the studies that show this? I'd be interested in reading them. I'm especially interested in the claim about depression.

I have read about direct links between alcohol and diseases. Don't get me wrong, I still drink. But, I also know what diseases I can get from making that choice. My old roommate was a pathologist and would get drunk and tell me which organs alcohol affected and the diseases it creates. It all goes back to choice. I believe the facts should be readily available to all so that each individual can make what ever choice they choose.

Waiting for your links to back your claims. Thanks in advance. :D


Papers /studies ? is that all you believe in though ?

No. I wanted to read them.

So, admit it, you were speaking out of your arse. You have nothing to back your claims. I knew it.

In the end, marijuana has more benefit than detriment, and you and "your ilk" can't disprove that claim. I can back my claims and I do back my claims. I dare you to bring it on. You can't, that is why you attack me.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
User avatar
Nesaie
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:54 am

chiselray wrote:
Nesaie wrote: Don't get me wrong, I still drink.
:D


yes..im well aware of that fact


That's my choice, and am well aware of the cost.

But, at least I know how to spell. ;)

We're talking about pot here. Back your claims...if you can. ;) I dare you. I double dawg dare you.

((you can't ;) ... but try anyway)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
User avatar
Nesaie
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby chiselray » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:35 am

Nesaie wrote:
So, admit it, you were speaking out of your arse. You have nothing to back your claims. I knew it.

In the end, marijuana has more benefit than detriment, and you and "your ilk" can't disprove that claim. I can back my claims and I do back my claims. I dare you to bring it on. You can't, that is why you attack me.


nes..

no ,if i am you are speaking out of your ass as well,the only difference is i am aware i might be wrong :idea:
you have no proof of anything.yet you claim i speak from from ass..what the world should be aware of is intuition instead of blind faith in what they read..
You have proven nothing ,you have not unproven my claims however...dope has no benefit,only your people claim this....be a thinker ..not a clone.. :geek:
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby chiselray » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:37 am

Nesaie wrote:
chiselray wrote:
Nesaie wrote: Don't get me wrong, I still drink.
:D


yes..im well aware of that fact


That's my choice, and am well aware of the cost.

But, at least I know how to spell. ;)

We're talking about pot here. Back your claims...if you can. ;) I dare you. I double dawg dare you.

((you can't ;) ... but try anyway)


yes i see you use SPELL CHECK..SO what :mrgreen:
Anything you type is corrected by your browser ..so what ? you think your cleverer than i am maybe ?
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby chiselray » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:42 am

The problem with ness is she has too much faith in what she isnt...she hell no is a good media on health...she certainly isnt an expert on grammar,and she isnt a doyen on anthropology..so the game is down to individual honesty and debate on all areas..The game is a word i use for a challenge of the see able truths ,not a game of unauthenticated hearsay
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby chiselray » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:32 am

I think she needs a thicker skin...but she says the one she has is thicker than steel ,maybe we need an upgrade.To depleted Uranium plate.. :( :lol:
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:41 pm

I can take a picture of some black s**t my buddy hacks up every morning after smoking a nice bowl, Nes.

Does that count as proof?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3241
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Never seen anyone cough up black s**t.... :shock:


I'd be getting that checked out.

Anyway, yes smoking marijuana causes a build up of tar in your lungs.


As for it permanently impairing memory:
Marijuana produces immediate, temporary changes in thoughts, perceptions, and information processing. The cognitive process most clearly affected by marijuana is short-term memory. In laboratory studies, subjects under the influence of marijuana have no trouble remembering things they learned previously. However, they display diminished capacity to learn and recall new information. This diminishment only lasts for the duration of the intoxication. There is no convincing evidence that heavy long-term marijuana use permanently impairs memory or other cognitive functions.


And for other brain function:
None of the medical tests currently used to detect brain damage in humans have found harm from marijuana, even from long term high-dose use. An early study reported brain damage in rhesus monkeys after six months exposure to high concentrations of marijuana smoke. In a recent, more carefully conducted study, researchers found no evidence of brain abnormality in monkeys that were forced to inhale the equivalent of four to five marijuana cigarettes every day for a year. The claim that marijuana kills brain cells is based on a speculative report dating back a quarter of a century that has never been supported by any scientific study.


For Scientific evidence it's harmful:
In 1972, after reviewing the scientific evidence, the National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse concluded that while marijuana was not entirely safe, its dangers had been grossly overstated. Since then, researchers have conducted thousands of studies of humans, animals, and cell cultures. None reveal any findings dramatically different from those described by the National Commission in 1972. In 1995, based on thirty years of scientific research editors of the British medical journal Lancet concluded that "the smoking of cannabis, even long term, is not harmful to health."


And this one is specifically for you Chisel, regarding the fact that it does in fact have medical value!

Marijuana has been shown to be effective in reducing the nausea induced by cancer chemotherapy, stimulating appetite in AIDS patients, and reducing intraocular pressure in people with glaucoma. There is also appreciable evidence that marijuana reduces muscle spasticity in patients with neurological disorders. A synthetic capsule is available by prescription, but it is not as effective as smoked marijuana for many patients. Pure THC may also produce more unpleasant psychoactive side effects than smoked marijuana.


I would also like you to note that there was a study that indicated that if you smoke tobacco and marijuana (as opposed to just tobacco) you had a 4% decrease in the odds of getting cancer.

You'll find a lot of reports that have no evidence that marijuana has the capacity to cause cancer, but make it sound like they think it does. Well that's true. There is absolutely no evidence to say that marijauna can cause cancer. And there are a lot of people, scientists included that, for whatever reason, believe that it can.

Now if you look for tobacco, there are numerous cases of people using only tobacco and getting cancer, why is it not that case that marijuana users have a lot of lung cancer (or any other cancer for that matter) patients? Hmmm??? I wonder. :)

So... Just based on the last two paragraphs I'd say I'm fairly safe in the assumption (lol) that marijuana has no outstanding physical or long lasting, psychosis, lung cancer bullshit associated with it's use.


Look up Alcohol. One of those things that turns out not to be such a good thing for you if you use it more then rarely.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Health Hazards

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest