The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

A question

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby JonnOfMars » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 am

I became interested in the UFO question at a young age, primarily because my father is and he had all the 1950s books related to the subject. I have followed the question from the very beginning of modern UFO history. That doesn't make me an expert, just an interested observer. From Arnold and Adamski to the present each generation has had it's smoking gun that didn't smoke or government official about to reveal information which would finally provide the world with the real answer regarding flying saucers who ends up not really having any answer. So after absorbing 50 plus years worth of books, Internet info, movies, even a sighting of my own (a UFO in the truest sense as I don't know what I saw), I still don't see that we have an answer, unless the answer is UFOs as craft from another world do not exist.

So I'm wondering if I'm missing something and want to throw this question out-

Do we have concrete proof that UFOs as alien craft exist and said proof has somehow been mislaid, hidden, misinterpreted or lying right in front of us unnoticed? Or is there nothing solid on which to hang the alien UFO theories. Are we just counting angels on pin heads?
JonnOfMars

Postby pandasex » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:02 pm

not that im aware.....u find an answer to that Q u write me :cry:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Well in the recent years I think there has been 2-3 occassions were these supposedly secret documents claims they have proff of alien technology or alien bodies for that matter.
But in the end...do you really believe it?
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby JonnOfMars » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:59 am

Let's talk about one of those incidents. Chicago O'Hare airport, Nov 7, '06. If you're unfamiliar with it you can catch up with these links-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +ufo&hl=en
http://ufos.about.com/od/bestufocasefil ... irport.htm

Credible eyewitnesses, initial denial followed by grudging semi-admission that something happened followed by silence. Can't call it proof because there's nothing concrete in hand but it's also difficult to dismiss airport employees and pilots. Is the real answer that no one, including governments, have the slightest idea what may be happening? I'm beginning to believe that is the reality.
JonnOfMars

Postby chiselray » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:40 am

They exist,because our imaginations are curbed by intelligence enough to convince us that tangible proof is defiantly there,or out there !
chiselray

Postby SneakyPete » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:47 pm

If you seen the episode of UFO Hunters: Nazi UFO's (or something like that) They made a good point that the UFO's we see are from this planet.

In 1945, The U.S Government brought the top scientist of Germany over to the US (which they claimed to be 25 years ahead of the rest of the world in technology at that time) to work with NASA and the USAF. They had many ideas for new types of aircraft. But how were they 25 years ahead of the rest of the world? and where did these ideas come from?

The Nazis were the first to put a rocket into space. Were they testing to see how far they could send it, or were they trying to communicate with other life fourms, and did it work?

That episode made me think long a hard. It changed of what I thought about UFO's.

The UFO "hotspot" is located near a few airforce bases and Area 51. The scientist from Germany also lived in that area.

So think about this. If there was a increase in UFO sightings after WW2, were we responsible for this?
SneakyPete

Postby JonnOfMars » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:20 pm

I'm not following this line of thought. Could you rephrase "...our imaginations are curbed by intelligence enough to convince us that tangible proof is defiantly there..."
Did you mean defiantly or definitely?
JonnOfMars

Postby JonnOfMars » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 pm

The further we get from WW2, the more evil superpowers the Nazis seem to develop :) There's no doubt they were well ahead in rocketry but other than some obvious fake photos there's no evidence Germany was flying UFOs.
I do think there's validity in the idea the many or all UFO sightings are Earth based and may even be explainable as natural phenomena.
JonnOfMars

Postby CodeBlack » Sat May 02, 2009 5:32 pm

There is no one answer to all UFOs. You have to take them case by case. Some are hoaxes. Some are human technology. Some are mis-identification. Some are natural phenomenon. Some are truly mysterious. Some are very suggestive of alien visitors.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby JonnOfMars » Sun May 03, 2009 9:33 am

Wise words, CodeBlack.
JonnOfMars

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts