The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

A question

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 pm

There is no one answer to all UFOs. You have to take them case by case. Some are hoaxes. Some are human technology. Some are mis-identification. Some are natural phenomenon. Some are truly mysterious. Some are very suggestive of alien visitors.

It´s too bad really.
The only thing that stops humans from knowing the truth, are humans themselves... :lol: :cry:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Objectivity » Mon May 04, 2009 11:58 am

I think the conundrum is this: There is TOO much information out there. Most of it is specious. It ruins the credibility of those who have seen things that are not the 'moon', or 'venus', or a 'balloon'. If there was a clearing house that I could trust, one that could separate out all the whacko nutjobs I'd be there in a heartbeat. I have not found that sight so far. We are all far too accepting of the information. For crying out loud, they're still showing that Hondura's CGI saucers as if they were real!! Multiple times!! If someone says I communicate with aliens via a sliver in my fingernail we give it the same weight as someone who say a disc object go overhead. The information gets diluted, and reinforces the overall view that those that talk about UFO's are fringe zealots. There is NO other issue that brings such venom out of people as UFO's. It is not just 'Ah, I see, I understand your opinion', instead it's 'What?? Good God, you're whacky!". Someday we'll have a place we can go to and get the truth, with no filler. For now, you have to pick and poke. The best approach to use is an Occam's Razor one. Look for the simplest explaination, vs. the more complex one. My favorite UFO researching to date is Stanton Friedman. He really attempts to bring some credibility to the subject. Keep looking, it's out there.
Objectivity

Postby PKII » Wed May 06, 2009 10:20 pm

I used to believe but I'll need evidence to convince me now. You would think with all the video cameras on almost every cellphone. Someone would catch something on video. I am still waiting on the day I see something I can't explain...UFO wise or alien.

Now Big Foot on the other hand is real. I've seen one. I was thinking maybe Big Foot was from space. Maybe that is the reason no one ever finds a dead one laying around or bones. I about hit it with my car so I almost had evidence but I got stopped in time.

Oh I'm serious on the Big Foot sighting by the way. (Jan 2006 Kanawha County WV) I would have rather seen a UFO though. I was never really interested in even wanting seeing a Big Foot. I want to see a darn UFO. lol No luck as of yet. :(
PKII

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 07, 2009 2:00 am

I used to believe but I'll need evidence to convince me now.

And what would be evidence in your eyes?
Dark-Samus

Postby dejarma » Thu May 07, 2009 3:36 pm

My favorite UFO researching to date is Stanton Friedman. He really attempts to bring some credibility to the subject.

Friedman earns a nice pile of cash out of this phenom …… he is not stupid. He knows there are enough gullible individuals out there to keep a nice steady flow of book sales etc going! This is the man that has investigated & apparently is THE main man (give or take a few others) in his field. He is an expert they say!?!? So after many years of investigating, what has he got?? What do we know due to Mr. Friedman’s endeavors? (Apart from earning tons of cash that is)…..Realistically, he knows as much about the: “facts & truth” about this phenom as you & I & everyone else in forums like this; which of course is really feck all!!!

My thoughts for what they are worth, with a lot of "IF's" :roll: :

I feel it’s highly unlikely (bordering on impossible) we’re the only sentient beings in this vast universe of ours! Are they here now or have at some time in the past been here; or both???? Do the authorities know? These are the 6 million dollar questions, agree?
I class finding out for sure that aliens are or have been here like winning the lottery! I’ll probably never win a vast amount of money via the lottery! In my opinion I think there is no evidence at all that confirms aliens are here… I hope one day I’m proved wrong I really do. Just like I hope I’m wrong when I say I won’t win the lottery!!!!! What a great thing to be wrong about!!! Great only if our new found friends are not an alien version of Al-Qaeda!!!! This would cause problems for us to say the least, would it not?!!
“IF” this is the real truth then are the authorities right to keep silent about it? “IF” this is the real truth then one must have great respect for those who are fighting against & have to live with the knowledge of possible impending annihilation of the human race!
“IF” this is the case then maybe the best & logical approach would be the whole world band together to fight a common cause & get rid of these bastards once & for all, would it not? Maybe the authorities believe if they told the public “the truth” (“IF” this scenario is the truth of course) all hell would break loose, you know; looting, rape, murder & people carrying out their wildest/deranged fantasies because they think they are going to die, therefore feck it, why not!!!?!?!? “IF” this is really the case then is it not best to say nothing! “IF” this is “the truth” & you were in their position would you keep it quite?
“IF” the complete opposite is “the truth” & it’s all good then why keep quite about it? Where is the help our alien friends have offered us? Where is all this amazing tech some believe has been handed over?
As an example: Some people suggest that the authorities (mainly the USA it seems) want to keep the tech that’s been allegedly made available to them for them selves. The UK, Holland, Germany, Australia & many others have this tech & are using it now; assuming it’s dig tech/weapons systems etc being referred to…. why do other countries have the same tech? I thought it was supposed to be secret according to those who believe in gov cover-ups etc?!?
To sum up: forget how good a vid/pic looks or how good & credible a story sounds…. how the hell am I or anyone else supposed to know the real truth going by the data we have to date?? Maybe there is no “real truth” to know & that’s why (well, in my opinion anyway) everything sounds so ludicrous. Nothing adds up!! What do you think?
Peace.
Dej…
dejarma

Postby CodeBlack » Fri May 08, 2009 6:52 pm

Well, I think you can tell a good bit about a good deal of the data. I can spot fake pics/video usually. But tech is a moving target and its getting harder to tell. Some pics/video sure look genuine to me. There is nothing about them that says "fake". But that is a select few. Many you just can't tell anything at all.

Why the GOV cover-up: 1. Hide their own stuff under the same blanket. 2. Culture shock 3. They'd have to admit they are not in control. 4. No compelling reason to reveal. 5. Governments keep secrets because that's what governments do.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby JonnOfMars » Tue May 12, 2009 7:24 am

I'd hate to think Stanton Friedman was just in it for the cash. I don't resent his being able to make a living off his work and research into UFO phenomena. I find his website one of the few worthwhile places on line regarding UFO research-
[url]http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sfhome.html
[/url]
JonnOfMars

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Many people always go to the extreme just for money.

God = Money
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Wed May 13, 2009 1:18 pm

So what is the solution Dark?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 14, 2009 2:14 am

Stop thinking about money! :lol: :mrgreen:

Or get rid of most humans and start over.
All those in power should be destroyed though.
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts