The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Religious Freaks

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Rob72 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:25 pm

greeney2 wrote:Why is this a testamony against all religious people? Now all religious people are freaks, and the comment about the Pope has nothing to do with this. Pedifiles and child abusers come in all walks of life, and usually from people of trust, or even a relative. Teachers and Scout leaders have done the same thing, but do you demonize the scout programs or school system? There is clearly something wrong with this woman, killing this child. Stuffing her in a suitcase and throwing her in a canal. Nobody knows her motive, but they couldn't be something anyone would like to hear. I would hang her from the highest tree, and let the buzzards pick her to the bone, but what does this have to do with her religion? She is obviouly mentally ill.

I agree, but have one problem... If she was a Muslim, and it was an "honor killing", you'd be one of the first people on this board to jump on it.
Rob72

Postby Lashmar » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:29 am

Dark-Samus wrote:The only thing wrong with her is that she is pure evil.
I don´t care what psychologists says.
Everyone who kills anyone is sick, and I don´t mean psychological sick :roll:

I’ve heard of `bad belly` making people doing this sort of thing. :lol:

But seriously I kind of agree with rob on this one.

If it were a Muslim with some sort of honour killing, it wouldn’t be reported in the news for starters ;) , but then all the Christians would be coming out complaining about them. This time though it was one of there own doing it so they’re not saying anything. :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:37 am

greeney2 wrote:Why is this a testamony against all religious people? Now all religious people are freaks, and the comment about the Pope has nothing to do with this. Pedifiles and child abusers come in all walks of life, and usually from people of trust, or even a relative. Teachers and Scout leaders have done the same thing, but do you demonize the scout programs or school system? There is clearly something wrong with this woman, killing this child. Stuffing her in a suitcase and throwing her in a canal. Nobody knows her motive, but they couldn't be something anyone would like to hear. I would hang her from the highest tree, and let the buzzards pick her to the bone, but what does this have to do with her religion? She is obviouly mentally ill.

This is not a testimony against all religious people. I stated that in my post. But I have to tell you that I've worked with people from all walks of life, and I know people from all walks of life like the back of my hand. Most very religious people are damaged goods in one way or another, this CAN'T BE DENIED. Every single solitary person I've ever known personally who was DEVOTE to the point of ridiculous has/had issues. These issues run the entire spectrum of all one could ever imagine.

Yes she has mental issues, wonder what she's gonna use as the " EXCUSE TRIGGER Picked on in school, Daddy's late night visit's, Mother never held her, lost a real job, boyfriend left her, gang raped by boy scouts~~~come on " I've have nothing against anyone of faith, or anyone who practices any religion~~~but the cast of characters who have led gullible followers to the abyss is too long to post.

My favorite two were, still are~~~Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker. I actually rejoiced when they dragged Bakker off in leg irons, tears streaming down the Bastards face. I hoped he was bent over in prison every morning, noon, and night only I'm quite sure it would have passed it off as God's will :lol: :lol:

I was interviewed by the FBI shortly after Swaggart was arrested in Louisiana~~That's true Seems the girl he was caught with in the Hotel was from Patoka In, just up the road and a week earlier I had sold her brother a Pick-up truck. They found my business card in their home why gathering background evidence, so they called me. Yes I KNOW ABOUT RELIGIOUS FREAKS. Not everyone who believes is a freak. I'm talking about those you think they are better than other people simply because they like to pray, and spew chapter and verse from the good book, feel the HOLY SPIRIT. :lol:

They usually believe God will forgive them and that the things they do are no big deal simply because they truly believe. :P Nothing is further from the truth.

This woman who killed, or is said to have did the deed is a mentally challenged freak hiding behind the cloth. JMHO~~ If a Scout master had done this that he'd more than Likely be a mentally challenged Freak hiding in plain sight as a Boy Scout leader. It is what it is.

This was a senseless murder and this FREAK should be dealt with accordingly. I have two daughters and you can't imagine what I think about this on a personal note. It begs a question: Why don't these freaks pick on someones kid who's parents would BUTCHER THEM if they did this to one of theirs. Why is it always the vulnerable? Doesn't that tell you something about how scary these people really are :roll:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:47 am

I’ve heard of `bad belly` making people doing this sort of thing.

If it were a Muslim with some sort of honour killing, it wouldn’t be reported in the news for starters , but then all the Christians would be coming out complaining about them. This time though it was one of there own doing it so they’re not saying anything.
Dark-Samus wrote:The only thing wrong with her is that she is pure evil.
I don´t care what psychologists says.
Everyone who kills anyone is sick, and I don´t mean psychological sick :roll:

I’ve heard of `bad belly` making people doing this sort of thing. :lol:

If it were a Muslim with some sort of honour killing, it wouldn’t be reported in the news for starters ;) , but then all the Christians would be coming out complaining about them. This time though it was one of there own doing it so they’re not saying anything. :?

Well ofcourse not, no one wants to go against its own team, and the ones that do it however are considered traitors and must be eliminated.
I wonder if that´s why most americans,muslims,chinesee etc etc don´t want to go against the few in power...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:25 am

You're going to start them off now. :roll: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:38 am

Who cares, they are nothing compared to the higher order... :mrgreen: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:55 am

:lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Halfabo » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:12 am

Rob72 wrote:I agree, but have one problem... If she was a Muslim, and it was an "honor killing", you'd be one of the first people on this board to jump on it.

The difference is in what the religion teaches. I have never heard any Christian leaders preaching support for this kind of behavior. On the other hand, I have heard quite a few Imams preaching exactly this kind of thing, and they do so frequently. When an honor killing is committed in an Islamic country, not only are there no charges brought against the perpetrator but, they garner the full support of their communities, including law enforcement.
Halfabo

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:59 am

Robb you are right, but if this was a Muslim and was a killing for those reasons, it would be because of their religion. Clearly a part of their beliefs and Muslim religion, where this insodent in Tracy, California has nothing to do with the Baptist Religion whatsoever. It has nothing to do with the Catholic religion or the Pope.

Why is that a good comparison Robb? I'm curious why you call me out with such a hypothetical senerio, but say nothing to the ones aready on the bandwaggon against "religious frieks" or the Pope?
greeney2

Postby jaydeehess » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:50 pm

I have to agree with Greeny2 on this. That is odd since when I saw the thread title I thought I would actually agree with Cole. It happens from time to time after all. Instead he has tarred all persons of faith with the brush of homicidal pedophiles.

While I am not a believer in religion of any kind now, I used to be a Baptist and there were many good, honest, hardworking, nice people in my church. In fact I know of no homicidal pedophiles that belonged to that church, or any church in my town of 15 churches.

Maybe its just a California based Church thing. I wouldn't know, never been there.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts