The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Is Lindsay Lohan a Targeted Individual?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby gangstalking » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Is Lindsay Lohan a Targeted Individual?

The media of late has been doing a stupendous job of pointing out what a train wreck Lindsay Lohan is. Most have started to write her obituary. Others are making it seem as if there is not an immediate intervention, that she will wind up dead. This is the picture that is being painted but is it the truth?

Lindsay Lohan recently went on her twitter account to ask why her friends would set her up to have the paparazzi take pictures of her at her worst moment. She says she trusted these people, and thought they were friends, but they helped to set it up to look like she was partying, and in bad shape yet again.

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/l ... IPOIEtzG5O

"We've learned Lindsay was two months behind in rent and her landlord sent her a legal notice to pay or get out. Lindsay just paid her landlord $23,000 to become current," the site reported this morning.

Adding insult to injury (not this one though) Lindsay took to her Twitter last night because security at a nightclub set it up to look like she was there partying. Which she was not. Swearsies.

"Security @Voyeur nightclub in LA just set me up & paid off paparazzi to not let me in the back door and come to take photos of me in the back ," she wrote. Another 140 characters was devoted to: "I was just waiting for my friend at the back door...... Worse part is, my friends who run the club were a part of the set-up as well. Why?"

I think that's the question du jour Lindsay, "Why?"

The why might be more straight forward than realised.

http://www.okmagazine.com/2009/04/ok-ex ... aining-ord er-against-lindsay-13134/

About a year ago, Lindsay Lohan broke up with her girlfriend Samantha Ronson. Ronson's family tried to then find out the procedure to take out a restraining order on Lohan. Lohan claims that she is not dangerous, but the family felt that she was. According to news reports, the family felt she was out of control and wanted protection. This in conjunction to the public fights, and other behaviour could have gotten Lindsay flagged as a dangerous or violent person without her knowing it.

A year later she seems to be short on funds, the police are trying to have her committed using a 5150, the media is doing all it can to portray her as a wreck, out of control, into drugs. She is claiming set up's. Some sites have even written her obituary.

Recently the media has been trying to portray Lindsay to be a train wreck, drugs seeping from her shoes, unable to pay rent, a partier, who can not take care of herself, and who has no job and no chance of an income, but is any of this really true?

The drugs in the show was just baby powder according to Lohan. She is now up to date on her rent. The bailout might have come from her parents, but she is up to date. According to her movie page, she has one movie that she will be working on soon.

She is also Lindsay Lohan, and she can just like Britney make a comeback. The problem is the media is now doing it's best to make it seem as if she is unable to look after herself a real wreck.

Some of this has clearly come from Lohan's image that has been allowed to develop over the last several years, but some is likely to be set up's as she mentioned above.

It should also be pointed out that the police were activly trying to get a 5150 filed against her. She did not meet the criteria at the time. This is an order that would have her involuntarily committed.

“Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code (specifically, the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act or “LPS”) which allows a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person deemed to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to him or her self, and/or others and/or gravely disabled. A qualified officer, which includes any California peace officer, as well as any specifically designated county clinician, can request the confinement after signing a written declaration.”

Lindsay Lohan does not know it yet, but she might have unwittingly entered the Gang Stalking Zone.

http://gangstalkingworld.com/Forum/YaBB ... 14437/0#11

She needs to be sure she does not lash out, watch out for set ups, and get a lawyer. If this is an attempt to Gang Stalk her, set her up for commitment, then she is going to have to fight hard.
Gang Stalking World
http://www.GangStalkingWorld.com
United we stand, divided we fall.
gangstalking

Postby Dafflis » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Well,you are Not going to get any sympathy for her here.

I think if she was not a train wreck waiting to happen the media whores wouldn't be hounding her.

The young woman has many issues and should be under a doctors care either medical or psychological.

There are many actors and actresses that have been where she is at and the odds are against her of living to be old and not become a fruit cake.

But,think about this, even bad publicity is still publicity.

How do we know it is NOT her publicists setting her up?

And no Lindsay,the E-trade commercial is not about you.

Don't be so paranoid and vain honey.
Dafflis

Postby deathcultreject » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Dafflis wrote:Well,you are Not going to get any sympathy for her here.

I think if she was not a train wreck waiting to happen the media whores wouldn't be hounding her.

That's a bit like saying the paparazi wouldn't have been hounding Dodi and Diana unless their car was going to crash.
deathcultreject

Postby gangstalking » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:07 am

Lindsay like many young celebrity has some issues, but no worst than others. I do feel that she is being picked on, and in an unfair manner. I don't think her people are setting this up, but I do think she is aware and is taking precautions like getting a lawyer just in case.
Gang Stalking World
gangstalking

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:10 am

Maybe the news about LL is to let young girls who love to emulate girls like Linsey, Paris Hilton, and Brittany Spears, that those lifestyles led to a bad end.
greeney2

Postby gangstalking » Sun May 02, 2010 5:53 pm

greeney2 wrote:Maybe the news about LL is to let young girls who love to emulate girls like Linsey, Paris Hilton, and Brittany Spears, that those lifestyles led to a bad end.

Well they do seem to build them up, and then they do seem to try to break them do, so who knows. I just hope she get's through this.
Gang Stalking World
gangstalking

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:36 am

greeney2 wrote:Maybe the news about LL is to let young girls who love to emulate girls like Linsey, Paris Hilton, and Brittany Spears, that those lifestyles led to a bad end.

Greeney the Machine never kills one of it's polished cash cows--The youth--especially American youth with more disposable income percapita than most families in many other countries.

Lohan could make hundreds of millions of dollars, not only for herself, but for others who may have an interest in handling her---could it be that her psycho Dad and Mother have something to do with her mainstream marketing and the lack thereof? Who knows--But one thing is for sure---the only way to stop this sort of thing is to eliminate the ad agencies and the producers of most TV PROGRAMS all together--and with the money at stake that ain't NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

Who cares if she likes to party--who's business is it anyway? I'm still amazed that someone hasn't taken this girl--now a full grown woman--and turned her into a photographic icon!

Pretty crazy that she draws so much attention!

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby gangstalking » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:52 am

It is crazy the state of young celebrities in this time period, but what else is new.
Gang Stalking World
gangstalking

Postby raburgeson » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:20 pm

She was branded a communist and targeted long ago.
raburgeson

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts