The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Native Americans and Star Beings

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby nightwolf » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:37 am

One thing I've gotten into are the common beliefs amongst the American tribes and star beings. It doesn't matter what continent the tribe is on because whether it's the Hopi or the Ican, they all have some sort of belief in star beings. Through my research, I've noticed how similar cave drawings are from across the globe and it's something else! I'll try and post some links when I get some more time. Another area I've noticed is that the belief of beings from Orion in the ancient world are astonishing as well. I just wanted to start a topic on this and I'll post some links later on, how many others are interested in this subject and have any information to share?
nightwolf

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Well here is the first thing I will add.
http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/andrews_star_people.htm
A legend the Star People Will Return.
The Midewiwin teaches about the Star People on Birch Scrolls.
Recordings of these visitations and trading.

Again, neat thread choice, nightwolf.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 pm

What else I will also add right now is a tiny bit
information of Big Horn Medicine Wheel, which relates
to that of star people and star knowledge very much so.
http://eaglefeather.org/series/Native%20American%20Series/Medicine%20Wheel%20Sun%20and%20Stars.pdf
Some Background Information/Story
http://solar-center.stanford.edu/AO/bighorn.html
Astronomical Alignment
http://www.kstrom.net/isk/stars/
Aboriginal Star Knowledge
http://www.kstrom.net/isk/stars/starkno6.html
Ancient Geology of the Wheel.

If you haven't been to the Big Horn Wheel, you have to.
With my father and grandfather I was able to visit several times,
we did pipe ceremonies etc right at the wheel, it was a beautiful time.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:46 pm

I've always been fascinated with the subject myself. Thanks for the link Sandra, it was a good read. It's sometimes hard to shed all of the distractions of this modern world and seek the ancient wisdom. Harder still sometimes to stop and just listen to the wind.

Postby sandra » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Rykuss wrote:I've always been fascinated with the subject myself. Thanks for the link Sandra, it was a good read.

Hi Rykuss :) Yeah I'm also interested in what nightwolf was specifically talking about, as far as cave drawings etc. And their similarities concerning this subject. Maybe he'll post some more info.

It's sometimes hard to shed all of the distractions of this modern world and seek the ancient wisdom. Harder still sometimes to stop and just listen to the wind.

I really appreciated this message, because its something I myself haven't done in a while and I absolutely used to love the feeling, of just peacefully sitting out to listen and enjoy the presence of the winds. Makes me realise a few things actually, like the fact that I don't think I have been listening enough to others around me at times, something I could work on.
And you're right, things can be difficult at times, taking moments from the more modern world, I think we all do our best for the most part.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby Guest » Fri May 07, 2010 12:31 pm

sandra wrote:I really appreciated this message, because its something I myself haven't done in a while and I absolutely used to love the feeling, of just peacefully sitting out to listen and enjoy the presence of the winds. Makes me realise a few things actually, like the fact that I don't think I have been listening enough to others around me at times, something I could work on.

It's amazing how much stress can melt away whenever I'm able to just sit outside and feel the sun and wind on my skin. It's even better when the noise pollution is at a minimum and I can actually here the birds. :) I find myself neglecting to listen to my family when I come home from work. Listening to customers, co-workers and supervisors complain all day has a numbing effect on me, personally. Sometimes it's hard to see the things that really matter.

sandra wrote:And you're right, things can be difficult at times, taking moments from the more modern world, I think we all do our best for the most part.

We certainly do! It's increasingly more difficult to see the sky at night as more people move to my area. Some call our time progress, sometimes I'm not so sure. I certainly envy the ancients. ;)

Postby sandra » Tue May 11, 2010 7:38 pm

I like hearing the birds as soon as the sun rises.
My Uncle used to always come to my parents house for breakfast when I was younger and hed tell me I wasn't his neice.
Thats if I slept in. He always said, Indians rise with the sun. Eventually I got so sick of hearing it, I'd make sure I was up ahead of time. :D

Bird watching as well is awesome.
Infact I can't wait til it warms up even more in Minnesota here.

I think these times are progress, might not be as easy for us to see it now,
and I know what you mean by numbing effects of work and what not, definitely takes
time from more meaningful things like family, but we all do what we have to right.

And I'm going to have to catch nightwolf, he totally dipped out on his topic, I'll have to look for more information regarding the star beings to add to the thread next.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby mrmonsoon » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Forgive me, but I have another possible reason.

Couldn't the Indians "star people" be the same as greek/roman god, used to explain what they could not explain themselves.
mrmonsoon

Postby sandra » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 pm

mrmonsoon wrote:Forgive me, but I have another possible reason.

Couldn't the Indians "star people" be the same as greek/roman god, used to explain what they could not explain themselves.

There is alot of that out there now isn't there. :mrgreen:
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby mrmonsoon » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:05 am

sandra wrote:
mrmonsoon wrote:Forgive me, but I have another possible reason.

There is alot of that out there now isn't there. :mrgreen:

Indeed there are, back then it was the "GODS" who did what they can not explain.

It was then moved to angles/demons......

Now, today, it is ufo's and aliens....

"IMO"
mrmonsoon

Next

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts