The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Shadow People Theory

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby khanster » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:06 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

Shadow people (also known as shadow figures, shadow beings, shadow men, or shadow folk) are supernatural shadow-like figures of both modern folklore and paranormal popular culture that believers describe as dark humanoid forms or evasive specters that are seen mostly in peripheral vision.

Computers and time travel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIcCU6pl3bo

After watching part 5 of that video we can come to the conclusion that shadow people are the REAL people, the observers, and we are merely the virtual reality simulations.
khanster

Postby BloodStone » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 am

wow, just wow.

If this theory is correct then this would have huge implications on our very existance as we know it. There is a lot of info in that video alone, that could be abused and used in very dangerous ways.
This is basically saying we will all have the ability to be GOD and create our own worlds people, and anything else we desire. All being perfect copies of the subject we choose.
How will people know if they are alive or just a copy, how would it be controlled?

How chaotic would this power bring to our everyday lives? man this opened up way too many questions...I need to dig deeper into this theory.

Good post. Khan ....

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby ThemAreThoseUFOs » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 am

:o Holy **** :o
Wow that really does change alot!!!
Like BloodStone said it brings so many questions.
What really do we know???

:o :o :o :o
~DR3~
ThemAreThoseUFOs

Postby bionic » Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 am

That theory is plausable, probable (or at least something liek that is going on) and creepy as all get out.

"A Course in Miracles" comes to mind.

The 'channeled entitie/s' in that book always say something like "You are living an illusion, a version of what has already happened"..something along those lines
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby shadowcass » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:05 pm

What is much more likely is that "Shadow People" are composed of dark matter. It is well known, now, that there is more dark matter in the universe than there is the kind of matter of which WE are composed.
shadowcass

Postby khanster » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:17 am

shadowcass wrote:What is much more likely is that "Shadow People" are composed of dark matter. It is well known, now, that there is more dark matter in the universe than there is the kind of matter of which WE are composed.

You could be right. Dark matter could be the gravitational pull of parallel universes and shadow people could be echos of people living in those parallel realities.
khanster

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:36 am

Maybe they are the heralds of the impending 2012.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby khanster » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:04 am

at1with0 wrote:Maybe they are the heralds of the impending 2012.

Treebeard is real, better be careful...

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-225503832.html

The data suggest that the waves inside and outside of plants are produced by slow moving soundlike waves traveling in relatively dense dark matter (5,6) in plant material. In my early work with what I designated plant communication, the waves involved were produced by my mechanically disturbing standing waves in certain plants, while other plants received the resulting signals. (7) In the present paper, I report that oscillating waves may be bouncing continually back and forth between plants and that one can probably communicate using the waves with special transmitters and receivers. Properly disturbing one plant disturbs the surrounding plants. I suggest that anything disturbing the standing waves in one plant or especially treated samples disturb the standing waves in surrounding plants and special samples due to waves traveling in dark matter in air and various materials.
khanster

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:13 am

I know a guy who knows how to change CO2 into natural gas.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby khanster » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:15 am

at1with0 wrote:I know a guy who knows how to change CO2 into natural gas.

Interesting... :D
khanster

Next

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts