The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Aliens and "The Veil"

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Aethra » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:36 pm

This is quite a far reach as far as possibilities go. Our world seems to have gotten cut off at some point in history from the Faery World, and though some people can see them or 'feel' them, they remain invisible to others. So, the question is, what happened to make them disappear completely from this world?

A new idea that recently caught my mind is that maybe in the early days, when the 'aliens' were struggling for land with the humans (imagining the 'aliens' evolving on Earth alongside humans) and the faerie races, the aliens either aided their escape or gave them the option to go to the 'otherworld' which exists alongside us, but not quite in our reality. And, after that point in time, the aliens left Earth mostly, and now there is no way to break the veil, and we continue moving further apart from each other. Or maybe they faeries decided to leave and seal the Veil behind them, but maybe some aliens possessed the same knowledge and still possess it to this day.

Where this is usually the subject of myth, I hope that some might consider the possibility of it, as science progresses and becomes more and more able to explain these types of things. And although if they had anything at all to do with the Veil coming into being, I suspect they've forgotten how to open/close the gateways, it is still an interesting idea to me that they may possess the keys to the Veil, even after so long!

:) Please, tell me any thoughts or ideas you have, I'd appreciate it, even if it is only partly related or not related to faeries at all.
Aethra

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Had to move your topic, dearie. It was more suited for the Alien section. ;)

Continue with the good work though.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Aethra » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Oh, sorry... I think of Faeries as an Ancient Civilization. Thanks.
Aethra

Postby sandra » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Aethra wrote:This is quite a far reach as far as possibilities go. Our world seems to have gotten cut off at some point in history from the Faery World, and though some people can see them or 'feel' them, they remain invisible to others. So, the question is, what happenedto make them disappear completely from this world?

This is what this site is meant for. Although I don't think they have disappeared from this world entirely, when something is alive in our imaginations, it exists. Nothing is outside of ourselves, some people belive that, and others, really believe that.
I believe aliens do exist, but that they are no one or nothing outside of ourselves, that we
learn what we need to, viewing them in distant spaces. comfortably. I'm waiting til I see the day that people see earth as magical and wondrous as it is, along with each and every one of us included.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Aethra » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:54 am

Thank you for your response, it's a little unclear to me, is your theory that they live in our imaginations because we imagined them, or is it that we imagine them because they live as part of us? Earth is certainly a magical, wondrous, and beautiful place to be.

Interaction with faeries now is at best, to me, like an attempt to drink water in a nightmare or dream, expecting the body's thirst to be quenched when you awaken. You die before you get a drop! I really think at one point it was not like this. That faeries are real. And that there is now a barrier between our worlds. I don't expect anyone to believe or understand this, I suppose, but it's what I've felt all my life... a far cry from happy imaginings.

I never really considered aliens until long after I considered the possibility of human evolution as a result of return to the water. The whole reason I became interested in aliens is because if you take the aquatic ape theory one step further you basically get what we know as aliens, specifically 'greys'. When I realized this, I started thinking that maybe mixed with the abduction phenomenon, ufo sightings, and crop circles, aliens begin to make sense. I never bought into the idea of aliens evolved from outer space because it doesn't seem likely to me that there would be people who look basically the same as us, evolving independent of us, from millions of miles away. Although perception is important, I'm very interested in the possibility of real life meetings, face to face, and the impact they might have had on our world's history.
Aethra

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 pm

I wouldn't say it's far fetched, I've similar theories as well.

Postby sandra » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Aethra wrote:Thank you for your response, it's a little unclear to me, is your theory that they live in our imaginations because we imagined them, or is it that we imagine them because they live as part of us? Earth is certainly a magical, wondrous, and beautiful place to be.

We imagine them because they are a part of us no more or less than we are ourselves, if that makes sense. There is a problem I have with the theories of ET life,,,,we imagine them as things we are not. And I'm not fond of that. It creates false hope in our own species, many times it truly does, and if you ask me, earthlings got it going on. I believe earth is where its at, and all ET life, KNOWS it. :)

Interaction with faeries now is at best, to me, like an attempt to drink water in a nightmare or dream, expecting the body's thirst to be quenched when you awaken. You die before you get a drop!

That was such an awesome explanation you could apply to alot of things right...you ever have some good good dreams :lol:

I really think at one point it was not like this. That faeries are real. And that there is now a barrier between our worlds. I don't expect anyone to believe or understand this, I suppose, but it's what I've felt all my life... a far cry from happy imaginings.

I have to be honest, I understand entirely what you are conveying, but I feel differently, I do not believe there are barriers, I think they are our perceptions of things that give us those images of having barriers....when fairies/spirits/ets/guardians/other humans/allotherlife are always helping shape the lives around us and our own...I've seen it for myself atleast, and I'm far from not being happy, or easily amused.

I never bought into the idea of aliens evolved from outer space because it doesn't seem likely to me that there would be people who look basically the same as us, evolving independent of us, from millions of miles away. Although perception is important, I'm very interested in the possibility of real life meetings, face to face, and the impact they might have had on our world's history.

Now this I can totally relate to more, although I believe ETs live out there, like I said, I think it started here on earth, and I think we are some of the last left. Earth is really where its at, in my own perception as of yet. Although I love the importance of water you bring to this entire ET life. Do you think there will sometime be some much greater meeting with those living elsewhere? What do you think their impact on history has been, you kind of said that like maybe you have some more ideas on that, just curious, very interesting the things you share, thankyou.

And I like your new picture. Cool tint to it. 8-)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:08 pm

This may not fit exactly with what you're talking about but... there is a story out there about the aliens who came to the earth thousands of years ago and built the Great Pyramid. The GP was a power generator and it was used to power a microwave beam, for navigation. These aliens lived near a star on Orion's belt that was about to go super nova. They had to leave and find a new home, sent out scouts to find a suitable spot, Earth was along the way. They did not choose to move to Earth for one reason or another but Earth was a way point along the route. They needed highly accurate navigation to move and entire planet's worth of people. You can't use telescopes because what you see in a telescope is not as the universe is but as it was. You can't navigate using telescopes. So a microwave laser beam did the trick. allowing them to traverse the great distance from Orion to wherever they went. Actually we can guess their destination as the "other" air shaft in the GP pointed to a particular star. I forget its name.

The Sphynx, positioned between the GP and the Nile, used to be a great lions head and was meant as a warning for humans to stay away. But some humans may have been used as slave labor in the construction. If you read The Giza Power Plant some unbelievable artifacts were found in the GP. Things that few people have ever heard about. These artifacts clearly indicate that sound was used for some great purpose in the GP. And there is evidence that most of the GP was once filled with liquid chemicals. The residue and smells are still there.

So, for the length of time that they were here, being not human, they were seen as gods or faeries or demons or whatever, depending the observer's pov.

Crank up Google Earth, switch to Sky and look at Orion's belt. If someone once lived there, they don't anymore. That place is wrecked.

Elsewhere in Africa there was the Dogon who have an ancient religion based on a race who came from the stellar spot in question. Put 2 and 2 together. It fits. And its real.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Recent show on tv had Christopher Dunne, author of The Giza Power Plant, telling his theory. The show mentioned that there is evidence of large machine use in the construction of the GP. Also mentioned in his book, are inner stones of the GP with obvious high speed machine marks.

In the end one has to ask why they would go to all that trouble? Why would they create such a grand construction and then not put any markings on it to signify what the darn thing was for? Its like a church with no steeple or cross or sign saying "church". Its like a minaret that is just a rectangular building or a football stadium that is just an ordinary building with no parking lot. No mummies ever found in the pyramids (with 1 notable exception which has been explained); they were not tombs. We can travel to the moon but we can't duplicate something built thousands of years ago.

We have electricity. We have technology. We have machines. We have educated engineers. We have money. We should easily be able to duplicate the GP without even breaking a sweat. Nope. :ugeek:
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby mrmonsoon » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:16 am

I read a sci-fi story once that is similar.

You are taken to what appears to be the future and a crew onboard a rocket ship.

They fly to a habitable planet and crash land.

Most die and most of the equipment is destroyed.

They set out with a few basic tools and a few guns.

They very soon run into the local inhabitants of the planet.

Basically, cavemen, large with a serious attitude problem.

They attack and attack the people from the ship, who are able to kill them off with their guns.

The problem is, one by one, they are get killed by the cavemen and starting to run low on ammo.

They keep on the run for years, decades... have children... slowly lose their tech over time, but always on the lookout to kill the savage cavemen.

They end up killing off the cavemen, but lose themselves as well (tech/language...).

Move forward to now and people discussing how the upright homospaians killed off the cro magnon man in wars.....

Just a sci-fi story, eh???????
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
mrmonsoon

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts