The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

shadow people

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby sheye » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:41 pm

oh..and to keep in the spirit of the battle forum..

you're all nuts!!!! (oh..me too)

ahhhhh.....nutz....

(starts singing in best alvin and the chipmunks voice...)

c/mon alvin...you ready>>??? ahhhh nuts......

christmas ..christams time is here..time for laughter time for cheer...

(in best alvin voice )...feeling good and feeling bad ...

(looks around nervously)...sorry had to stick it on there Bionic..it was too appropriate...

thanks for undertsanding my shadow side...and I 'm not sure why this is Bionic....but your posts..always bring some kind of healing comfort to me...like you understand at some level..what is really going in on at some levels in me...that I stuff inside...till it hads to come out....like thunder and rain..out of a cloud....theres no holdin it back.....(maybe what they call a bad day)..

I think you're one of the few souls that truly undrstands me on this board Bionic....and in some wayz your like an angel to me...that just lets me feel..and understand..why I am feeling the way I do...

I don't think I'll be here much longer...and you are a soul..I will miss very much..hopefully we find a way to stay in contact...when my dayz of writing on the black vault cyber walls are over...( I will be spending far less time here in the near future...like nil....but I will still hold you all in my prayers...and some of you closer to my heart than others...)

you truly feel like a soul sister....and I am grateful to have made your aquaintance...

(PS..to others...you know who you are...some dear to my heart for their own particular reasons...and many I truly don't know much about, except for what they have allowed themselves to share..via the song choices...cryptic messages....or just a plain ol' laugh...)

May the best of life ..and love...be there for all of you.
sheye

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts