The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Does it matter?

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:40 am

I wanted to create a poll for this, but apparently I'm not authorized to do that because I find no tab for creating a poll for this topic. Oh well, here goes anyway...

Let me preface by acknowledging that many who post here believe the Fox News network is basically propaganda media for the Republican Party. As posted before in another thread, I don't think the fact that Fox has a heavy right-wing slant can be denied; just as it cannot be denied that ABC, CBS, and NBC do spinning of their own for the other side of the aisle. My question however, has to do with only 1 of the on-air personalities; Glenn Beck.

Before everybody starts hurling insults and dismissals, please hear me out. I may watch parts of other programs on Fox from time to time, but Beck is the only one that I listen to. That is not to say I'm a murky eyed, hypnotized, dribbling idiot when watching his program either. He is just as capable of mistakes and manipulation as the rest of us. What I'm saying is that, to me, he seems like the one who is digging for and finding the most truth about what's really going on than anybody else I've seen, heard, or read in the past few months. Kind of like orangetom1999 on tv. He also voices my thoughts that the current economic/unemployment crisis has little to do with Dems. vs. Repubs. and more to do with continuing an agenda for this country that was probably thought up and planned sometime in the late 19th century.

Perhaps that's too much conspiracy and it sidetracks the thread, but it's relevance is apparent in the main scope of Beck's daily program; which is there indeed exists a well organized, highly connected group of powerful people who want this country to, quite literally, fail. Why? Probably for nothing other than human greed and lust for power and control. How? Does anybody need to be reminded of the big corporate bailouts at the end of 2008 where members of Congress were told they had to vote for it immediately or there would be a world financial meltdown? If you think we are 'out of the woods' now like the Obama admin. would have you believe and nothing like that would ever happen, I urge you to reexamine exactly why you think that and encourage further research into what is actually happening in the world today; not just on Wall Street or what the msm reports.

Anyway; I know many of you think this is complete nonsense and Beck is a total whack-job who engages in self-delusional conspiracy fear mongering for the masses and that is your right of course, but I ask you to temporarily put aside your preconceived notions and ask yourself this - IF there is truth to his contention of people actually wanting America to fail in a big way, DOES IT MATTER?
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby BloodStone » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 am

Don't feel bad.

I'm still waiting for one person to answer my question abaout Beck.

name one time he lied? They have no answer, why ? because as much as they try to paint him as a nut. The man does his homework, and he knows the history of this country. He seems to know more about the constitution than most of our Congressmen. Well at least he has probably read it.

They will continue to attack the man, cause they know he is helping millions of poeple wake up to the radicals that have taken over this country. That is why the Tea party movement will be the death nail for the dems this November. Too many people see Obama , Pelosi , Reid, and many others for what they really are now. For the most part you can thank Glenn Beck for that.

they are no longer able to hide.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby nightwolf » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:53 am

I think Glen Beck is a whack job, he has never lied? That's got to be news to me! I don't watch his show and never will but I'll guarantee you that he's lied! Most of our media is a joke, it's all about advertising and making money. Just look at Sean Hannity and his latest charity fiasco. They all spread misinformation about the other side.

Bloodstone, are you referring to me about not answering about Beck? If so I don't come on to the blackvault to prove myself to you or anyone else for that matter. You're not as important as you think you are! Every member has a right to say and do as they please, so get over yourself.
nightwolf

Postby BloodStone » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:22 am

I don't watch his show and never will but I'll guarantee you that he's lied!
:lol:

see there is you're typical answer. He has never seen the show , yet he knows he's a liar. :lol:

you can't make this stuff up... :lol:

Bloodstone, are you referring to me about not answering about Beck? If so I don't come on to the blackvault to prove myself to you or anyone else for that matter. You're not as important as you think you are! Every member has a right to say and do as they please, so get over yourself.
wasn't someone on another thread by the name of Nightwolf just talking about being paranoid ? :roll:

I wasn't talking about you :lol: geeze talk about getting over yourself. get a life and stop following me around, I thought you were ignoring me ?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:20 am

gudskepteacal when you goto New Post, if you scroll down to the bottom you should be finding a menu for creating a poll. Please do a test of a new post and let me know if you do not have that showing. If not I;ll ask John why you may not be seeing that window. You should be able to make a poll on any forum as far as I know.

As to Glenn Beck, he is not a total whack job, he makes a lot of sence.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:29 pm

nightwolf wrote:I don't watch his show and never will but I'll guarantee you that he's lied!

Doesn't that sound just a WEE bit silly to you? Come on, man. You can't even have an opinion on the man until you at least give it a listen to.

Incidentally, I still think Beck is going to die from that vein in his neck rupturing because his blood pressure is permanently through the roof. He makes a good point once in a blue moon though.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm

I still am not seeing anything on the post a new topic page that has to do with creating a poll greeney. This may be a mistake on my part, but I've searched for it twice.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:02 pm

I see it... if you want, I can edit it for you if you'd like.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby gudskepteacal » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Thanks Wing, but it's okay. I probably screwed it up in the first place by linking the question to Fox News/Glenn Beck anyway. Probably should have just asked the question without all the conspiracy stuff. Ahhh ... live and learn.

rupturing neck indeed :lol: :lol: I don't think it can be denied that he's very passionate about what he talks about; regardless whether anybody thinks he is right or wrong.

Thanks to everyone replying.
gudskepteacal

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Let me ask John why you may not be getting the poll part on your menu. I'm not real smart about those things but maybe it has to do with your browser or something like that. You should be seeing it down at the bottom when you click new post.
greeney2

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts