The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Mael,jesus chizztts

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby chiselray » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:38 am

I knew ,he would be a bad mod choice...but no one ever listens...

One word of advice...who ever writes such a convincing plea to be a mod,claiming they have problems which are normal ,and claiming not to be perfect are pulling strings.
Simply admitting they know this but swear to do the right thing is casebook stuff..

They also say things like ,i just want to help because i have the time ect..classic examples of this stuff.While some cases are true,past history is the only thing that can really be replied on.
Believe only what you believe in when making choices..dont believe a good story writer..
Having said what i think,it is probably just as important as nothing really of value as once bitten usually twice shy..
Who hates mael ? not me,he's ok and as important as all of us here.. tahts not why i wrote this..he should have been an obvious red flag for a non mod status
chiselray

Postby greeney2 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:48 am

John announced the Mod change and why in General forum, and locked it for this very reason. Did it say he wanted anyone to open again in the battle forum?
greeney2

Postby chiselray » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 pm

What are you implying ?
You think you can just come in and tell me what to type now.

Dont make this into something its not...

Just remember i kept this out of the general forums
chiselray

Postby greeney2 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:49 pm

What do you think it ment when John locked the subject of Mael leaving as a mod? It ment drop it!
greeney2

Postby chiselray » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:53 pm

looks like johns dad is takin over this board.... :lol:
This is a family thing now greeny is a mod..
chiselray

Postby blackvault » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Actually....

No.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby chiselray » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:16 pm

...John...is my topic out of line ?

I had opinions i wanted to share to those interested..thats all it was mate

But greeny2 who i have no problem with also...has opinions about it..Ive noticed how direct his approach is when modding,its a thankless job of course modding is,but you can also do the job without being so assertive...along with that demeanor comes bore dome somewhere in between the lines.
chiselray

Postby blackvault » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:27 pm

In the battle forum, anything does go... so no, you have beef with someone, by all means :)

What I was saying "no" to was your comment about my dad, or anyone for that matter, taking over.

What people don't realize is that behind the scenes there are tons of discussions going on between mods to make sure we stay fair, just, and appropriate.

As we are all human, it doesn't always happen. And with many different mindsets on modding, disagreements occur.

That's all... no taking over by anyone.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:30 pm

And for the record, Mael contributed to those conversations too... he tried very hard to be fair as well. I will let him, if he decides, to offer his input. But, disagreements happen, and mael decided to go on his way away from moderating.

I say godspeed... I just hope personal conflicts don't continue... and I always have my doubts.

Message boards get get very personal, and TBV is no different.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby chiselray » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 pm

What I was saying "no" to was your comment about my dad, or anyone for that matter, taking over.

thats what i thought ,so ok

I said that to greeny2 to push him a little..as you said this place is no different to any other.

And yeah i reckon mael is a fair guy,but the only problem he had in the end was getting a point across as he claims without profanity or abuse,he just reworded the obvious which is as bad..
He remind me of the fox :geek:
chiselray

Next

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts