The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Mael,jesus chizztts

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 am

greeney2 wrote:I understand completly what happened now Knucklehead!

* Same old same old ... :roll: You are just as charming here as you are in the mods' board. - And just as deliberately obtuse.

If that is the PM SWR sent you its completley makes sence if you go back to the Tom Hanks post. I entered my input about WW2 vets in my marine corp Squadran to which you replied with insults to me.

* I responded to your irrelevant and insulting post in a mild and measured manner.

Billy than replied to not pay attention to you Mael, triggering you to quote that and write what you did with 3 lines only.

* Yes. Billy phrased it rudely and I reponded by protesting. You, Billy and at least two other mods are the ones who need moderating.

SWR quoted those 3 lines and sent you this PM that was the complete quote of Billy and you with the misterous #3 line

"Please refrain from fighting on my thread dear boy...Thank You"

That was SWR message to you to knock it off and the only thing he did was to accidently enter it within your own text, and not at the bottom of the PM to you. He further in the Tom Hanks post warns you and billy to stop it with his Nigfis bare.
READ THRU IT STEP BY STEP AN THATS ALL THAT HAPPENED--A SIMPLE MISPLACEMENT OF THE PM TO YOU BY SWR "Please refrain from fighting on my thread dear boy...Thank You"

* You've got to be sh!tting me! :roll: On line three of a four-line post? Is he blind? Blind drunk?

* And from what you say I can logically deduce he did not mention it in the mods' board, so that's highly irregular - I'm sure John can appreciate how strange what you say is in the light of every problem or warning (official or unofficial) being written for everyone to see and be able to comment on.
mael

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 am

greeney2 wrote:Mael from all of this you have turned this into a week long battle blaming every fucking buddy especially Billy of editing you, and some big conspiracy.

* He's not my buddy. And you are scraping the bottom of the barrel to protect him so what am I supposed to think?

You waged a 10 day battle over a simple misplacment of the #3 line in question when all SWR did was tell you to knock you God Dam baiting bullshit off on his own thread about Tom Hanks.

* Simple misplacement? lol! :roll: Sounds like some sort of damage limitation going on.

You spread the into the Rath issue and wrongfully has accused Billy of acts he never did, and the Mod Logs proved it. Now finally the truth is known. Now be man enough to admit it and appologize to everyone you berated in the last 2 weeks.

* I hope the truth is finally known.
mael

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:45 am

greeney2 wrote:I can;t believe this was all over a simple misplaced line in a PM to you Mael. SWR only gave you a nice and gentle warning, and asked you this:

Please refrain from fighting on my thread dear boy...Thank You

It all makes perfect sence and nothing was added to you post on the board and further removed as you claim. You simple quoted SWR's PM to you, and imagined Billy fucking with your posts and somehow hiding it all from Mod logs.

* His pm is there for you and anyone to see.

You have suceeded in turning the board and the moderators upside down with your ranting, and every single consideration has been given to you with your continued baiting and bares to everyone. You did it again on the tom hanks thread this morning, after I posted
watching episode one last night.

* Give you enough rope and you'll hang yourself. Entirely un-moderator-like behaviour. This site deserves better than this.

I hope you are good and embarrassed because you look like a total lunitic turning this very simple misplacing of the line, which was a warning to you by SWR, into a total fiasco.

* I'm doing just fine.

* You would do well to read yourself the Miranda rights.
mael

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Oh yeah mael, who are all the moderators that need to be moderated?
Please tell me? I'm guessing I'm one of them considering I COMPLETELY disagree with you.
After countless times YOU could not listen to Johns suggestions of leaving things alone.....look how far that led you! When I was the one who clearly threw a fit towards you to begin with, which was to prevent all this sh*t from getting out of hand like it has. :roll:

However mael, there is one thing that I can respect about you, thats the fact that I know the blackvault means something to you, which I believe it does to all of us that visit regularly. But you're not doing yourself any favor right now!!!!!

Blaming Billy for as much as you have along with everyone else when you are the one responsible for this entire mess.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:06 pm

His pm is there for you and anyone to see.

and you thought it lacked an explanation so you PMed SWR back ?

Exactly why it is obvious, and you even said you sent him a PM back to ask why he sent it becasue it contained no message to your point of view. SWR hasn't opened that pm if it still shows in your outbox.

You didn;t understand it because the message to you was the misplaced #3 line.

Use your head Mael, SWR simply misplaced the #3 line that told why he sent the PM. He asked you to "refrain from argueing dear boy on his thread" That is the mysterous line #3 you think edited you, but was just SWR message to you misplaced by putting his curser in the wrong position and writing.

It was a simple mistake writing by SWR---look at it all again!
greeney2

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 pm

SWR probably knew all the time, he should have confessed instead of letting everything be dumped on me.

Mael, I accept your apology.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:15 pm

sandra wrote:Oh yeah mael, who are all the moderators that need to be moderated?

* I have been expecting you.

* You, Billy, G2 & SWR.

Please tell me? I'm guessing I'm one of them considering I COMPLETELY disagree with you.

* Disagreeing with me is not a reason.

After countless times YOU could not listen to Johns suggestions of leaving things alone.....look how far that led you! When I was the one who clearly threw a fit towards you to begin with, which was to prevent all this sh*t from getting out of hand like it has. :roll:

* Yes. Your abusive tirades are an excellent example of how unsuited you are to the position of moderator.

Blaming Billy for as much as you have along with everyone else when you are the one responsible for this entire mess.

* Billy has recently become conciliatory - or hadn't you noticed? No? Oh IC! It's still me being 100% wrong even with open admittions of serupticious editing and behaving badly.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:19 pm

There is something wrong with you!
greeney2

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:23 pm

mael wrote:

* Yes. Your abusive tirades are an excellent example of how unsuited you are to the position of moderator.

I knew you were not going to listen to John, mael. And I was right.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:23 pm

greeney2 wrote:Exactly why it is obvious, and you even said you sent him a PM back to ask why he sent it becasue it contained no message to your point of view. SWR hasn't opened that pm if it still shows in your outbox.

* Yes. It's all there for everyone to see. ... Spaced exactly as I space and sequentially follows what I wrote before and leads smoothly into what I wrote afterwards.

* You claim incompetence?

You didn;t understand it because the message to you was the misplaced #3 line.

* Naturally. It's not misplaced, and this is the first you've heard about it despite it being a prominant issue on the board here and CERTAINLY in the mods' board. It's baloney. :lol:

Use your head Mael, SWR simply misplaced the #3 line that told why he sent the PM. He asked you to "refrain from argueing dear boy on his thread" That is the mysterous line #3 you think edited you, but was just SWR message to you misplaced by putting his curser in the wrong position and writing.

* It's there for all to see.

It was a simple mistake writing by SWR---look at it all again!

* Baloney!
mael

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts