The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Euclid, OH UFO Investigation

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Paleo » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:17 pm

I am currently writing this from a "Days Inn" somewhere in Ohio. I saw on MSNBC yesterday, that for the past 9 nights IN A ROW, UFO'S have been seen over Lake Eerie in Euclid, OH. I live in MI... so I and a friend packed the telescope, notepad and camera's and hit the road for the 3 1/2 hour drive from Troy, MI to Euclid, OH. We've been on the road all day and are only about 50 miles from our destination. Will keep you apprised of the investigation... does anyone else have anything to add?? PS - the man interviewed for the MSNBC report was named Eugene Erlikh.
Paleo

Postby earthman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:52 am

I live near Dayton, Ohio. I heard about this but dont have the funds to do a trip up there. I have a Telescope with a camera rig on it. It is a Meade ETX-125 with a Nikon d60 DSLR camera attached. Been dabble'n in astrophotography a bit. I have seen a few photo's of this sighting and wasn't to impressed. Probibly need something like my rig to get a good one. And Hi Sheye.

I don't have anyone close to me that would be able to team up with to try. Anyone close just yell.

earthman
dave
earthman

Postby sheye » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 am

Hi dave..aka earthman :D

happy to see you post here....

you have a lot to bring to the table ,on discussion of space research..

how'd they get so lucky to get you on this board ;)

wow..my emoticons worked this time????

darn it..this is a puzzle to me now....my emoticons..

(waves goodbye to earthman....hoping she will see more posts from him)
(though she does understand that the dude can get busy...so she won't be expecting to see posts....just hoping to see them)
sheye

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Hadn't heard about this. Good luck on the hunt, bring us back some pics!

Postby alexhidell » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Hi voyagers from Troy. Let me know if you find anything. I live about an hour from Euclid Ohio. I am interested.

Thanks,

Alex Hidell
alexhidell

Postby sandra » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Long time no see earthman, it would be nice to have an update on your ventures.
It would be nice to hear something from Paleo as well.
What been made of this as of recent?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby earthman » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Hi sandra. I just check UFO news here sometime. I'm over at theufobunker most of the time. MrTopSecret's site. He is doing a radio show now, Cryptic Knowlage radio. He has a show on tonight at 7. Just go the the bunker and you find it. As for the ufo discovery project, not much has been happening. Nick Pope seemed interested, we have played e-mail tag recently. I have some help over at the bunker and i'm about to start pushing the project here soon again. Thanks for asking.. :D

earthman
earthman

Postby Paleo » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:03 pm

alexhidell wrote:Hi voyagers from Troy. Let me know if you find anything. I live about an hour from Euclid Ohio. I am interested.

Thanks,

Alex Hidell

We went but unfortunately the weather was SOOOO shitty, that even if they WERE out there again, for the 10th night in a row, we woulnd't have been able to see them anyways because the skies were TOTALLY covered with clouds and it was raining and snowing at same time. We may not have been able to see anything, but it was a REALLY fun ride there and back and we had a lot of fun just driving down there... we were right down by the lake and my friend couldn't even stand it the weather was so bad... but i stayed and we went to bar and I cARved my name with a flying saucer in the bathroom stall where tons of other names were carved/written.
Paleo

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts