The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Filer MUFON Files 3-17-10

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:10 pm

See www.swimminglysafe.com

In Special Reports this week’s files cover: Mars Face, Moon Hole, Louis Farrakhan’s Mother plane UFO, India’s Prehistoric Cave, Joseph Smith Was Visited by Angels, Crop Circles, UFOs Reported Over Nuclear Site, Earthquake Checklist, The Navy's Unmanned Aircraft, NASA’s Orion Heat Shield Looks Like a UFO, and the Shuttle Will Not Be Replaced.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena were spotted over: California, Connecticut, Florida, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, Wisconsin, Washington and Wyoming.

UFOs were also observed in Argentina, Canada, China, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.

The purpose of these files is to report weekly the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when I was ordered to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue this research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever increasing numbers.

Special Reports

Mars Face

Dr. Buchli writes, “ I can make out a definite face, possibly two located at 25 39’N 53 41’W” I measured the side pieces and they range from 700 to 900 feet long!”

Thanks to Richard Buchli D.V.M. Ph.D.

Dr. Buchli states, “I found a large area where there are a great number of craters, however the hole for each crater in the first area is plugged with a ball which is very plain and has several parallel lines crossing it. Every crater in this first area is plugged with one of these smooth looking balls.” Then later in the day in another area I found a great many crater holes but each hole is plugged just like in the first area however these all have a very complex looking balls.” In each case, every hole was plugged and in each area all the holes in that area were the same kind. Location is at 17’27 N 133’ 23 W. Thanks to Richard Buchli D.V.M. Ph.D.

Moon Hole

Dr. Richard Buchli writes, “This is from a high resolution patch that has been applied to Google moon, and labeled lunar highlands. This hole is about 5 miles wide and 9 miles long.” Watching the elevation gage in the lower right corner of my screen, it read over 36,000 feet at the surface. I penetrated the hole until I hit bottom at about 7,200 feet or almost 29,000 feet deep located at 8 23’S17 54’E. I have no idea what all of this means but I did not find it last fall when i spent several weeks scanning the moon. Editor’s Note: Looks like a deep hole possibly for mining. Ingo Swan and other Remote Viewers claimed mining was being done on the Moon. Thanks to Richard Buchli D.V.M. Ph.D.

Louis Farrakhan’s Mother plane UFO

Louis Farrakhan delivered his annual 3½-hour Savior’s Day speech February 25, 2010, at the United Center to 20,000 people. He urged President Obama to do more to help the poor. Farrakhan said. "The Zionists are in control of the Congress." Referring to Obama's chief economic advisers Timothy Geithner, Henry Paulson and Larry Summers, Farrakhan said, "Who does he have around him? The people from Goldman Sachs."

The Nation of Islam teaches as part of their religion, that in 1995, Louis Farrakhan was whisked away to a spaceship called the Great Mother Wheel. While there, he met with Elijah Muhammad (who’d died in 1975) who gave him instructions to put together the Million Man March.

In a 1996 speech, Farrakhan states, The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day but a pillar of fire by night. The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the original scientists. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns.

Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this mother wheel which is a half mile by a half mile. “Each small spaceship contains three bombs, he said, and the "angels on that human-built planet can build a wall out of air ... wall America in and start a fire."Farrakhan said, “I'm a light in the midst of darkness,” The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said these planes were used to set up mountains on the earth. The white man writes in his above top secret memos on the UFOs. He sees them around his military installation like they are spying.

The Great Mother Wheel is a space vehicle of an advanced technology beyond the limits of the present world. And she does house an advanced civilization with power and force capable of making this world bow in submission to the divine will of its creator.”

Elijah Muhammad’s book, The Mother Plane. obviously seems pretty closely related to the “ancient astronauts” Associated Content @Tmbchr UFO Crash Dream

India Prehistoric Cave

Rajasthan Times reports: A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area of India have made a startling discovery: Intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft.

The images were found in the Hoshangabad district of the state of Madhya Pradesh only 70 kilometers from the local administrative centre of Raisen. The caves are hidden deep within dense jungle. A clear image of what might be an alien or ET in a space suit can be seen in one cave painting along with a classical flying saucer shaped UFO that appears to be either beaming something down or beaming something up, in what might be an ancient UFO abduction scenario. A force-field or trail of some sort is seen at the rear of the UFO. Also visible is another object that might depict a wormhole, explaining how aliens were able to reach Earth. This image may lead UFO enthusiasts to conclude that the images might have been drawn with the involvement of aliens themselves.

Local Archaeologist, Mr Wassim Khan, has personally seen the images. He claims that the objects and creatures seen in them are totally anomalous and out of character when compared to other, already discovered, examples of prehistoric cave art depicting ancient life in the area. As such, he believes that they might suggest beings from other planets have been interacting with humans since prehistoric times: Adding weight to the ‘ancient astronaut theory’, which postulates that human civilization, was established with the assistance of benevolent space-faring aliens.

Joseph Smith Was Visited by Angels in a UFO

EXTRACTS FROM THE HISTORY OF JOSEPH SMITH, THE PROPHET

Joseph Smith tells of his ancestry, family members, and their early abodes—an unusual excitement about religion prevailed in western New York—He determines to seek wisdom as directed by James—the Father and the Son appear and Joseph is called to his prophetic ministry. (Verses 1-20.) Joseph Smith states,

Owing to the many reports which have been put in circulation by evil-disposed and designing persons, in relation to the rise and progress of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, all of which have been designed by the authors thereof to militate against its character as a Church and its progress in the world—I have been induced to write this history, to disabuse the public mind, and put all inquirers after truth in possession of the facts, as they have transpired, in relation both to myself and the Church, so far as I have such facts in my possession. In this history I shall present the various events in relation to this Church, in truth and righteousness since the organization of the said Church. I was born in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and five, on the twenty-third day of December, in the town of Sharon, Windsor County, State of Vermont.

My father, Joseph Smith Senior, and moved with his family into Manchester, New York…. In the second year after our removal to Manchester, when I was fifteen and torn by the in fighting between Presbyterians, Baptists, and Methodists Joseph Smith explains: “I was laboring under the extreme difficulties caused by the contests of these parties of religionists, I was one day reading the Epistle of James, first chapter and fifth verse, which reads: If any of you lack wisdom let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraided not; and it shall be given him.

At length I came to the conclusion that I must either remain in darkness and confusion, or else I must do as James directs, that is, ask of God. I at length came to the determination to “ask of God,” concluding that if he gave wisdom to them that lacked wisdom, and would give liberally, and not upbraid, I might venture.

So, in accordance with this, my determination to ask of God, I retired to the woods to make the attempt. It was on the morning of a beautiful clear day, early in the spring of eighteen hundred and twenty. It was the first time in my life that I had made such an attempt, for amidst all my anxieties I had never as yet made the attempt to pray vocally.

After I had retired to the place where I had previously designed to go, having looked around me, and finding myself alone, I kneeled down and began to offer up the desires of my heart to God. I had scarcely done so, when immediately I was seized upon by some power which entirely overcame me, and had such an astonishing influence over me as to bind my tongue so that I could not speak. Thick darkness gathered around me, and it seemed to me for a time as if I were doomed to sudden destruction.

But, exerting all my powers to call upon God to deliver me out of the power of this enemy which had seized upon me, and at the very moment when I was ready to sink into despair and abandon myself to destruction—not to an imaginary ruin, but to the power of some actual being from the unseen world, who had such marvelous power as I had never before felt in any being—just at this moment of great alarm, I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head, above the brightness of the sun, which descended gradually until it fell upon me.

It no sooner appeared than I found myself delivered from the enemy which held me bound. When the light rested upon me I saw two personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other—This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him!

My object in going to inquire of the Lord was to know which of all the sects was right, that I might know which to join. No sooner, therefore, did I get possession of myself, so as to be able to speak, than I asked the Personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sects was right (for at this time it had never entered into my heart that all were wrong)—and which I should join.

I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong; and the Personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in his sight; that those professors were all corrupt, that: “they draw near to me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me, they teach for doctrines the commandments of men, having a form of godliness, but they deny the power thereof.”

He again forbade me to join with any of them; and many other things did he say unto me, which I cannot write at this time. When I came to myself again, I found myself lying on my back, looking up into heaven. When the light had departed, I had no strength; but soon recovering in some degree, I went home. Note: Joseph Smith went on to found a great religion despite persecution heaped upon his vision. History of the Church http://www.lds.org/library/display/0,49 ... -4,00.html

Crop Circles

The crop circle noticed on Milk Hill in Wiltshire Southern England on August 13, 2001 is being hailed as the most awesome ever made. It is composed of 409 individual circles in a spiral pattern. It was found in the heart of crop circle country in the United Kingdom. "To suppose that earth is the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to believe that in an entire field sown with millet, only one grain will grow." Metrodorus of Chios 4th century B.C.

Sacred Geometry

Over the past 25 years more than 10,000 of these mysterious images have been etched into meadows all over our planet in many countries. It seems as though "something" is trying to get our attention in a very repetitive way because each year they faithfully return like migrating birds to warmer climates. Also intriguing is that archeologists, mystics and academics who study ancient civilizations recognize a form of sacred geometry in these designs that appear near ancient, sacred sites such as Stonehenge.

Unlike UFOs, which have often been linked to them, circle formations can be visited, photographed, walked on, measured, and scientifically analyzed. They are concrete reminders of what appears to be the handiwork of off-Earth intelligence and it’s difficult to deny their existence. Sadly, crop circles have been the victims of massive disinformation programs.

Microwave Radiation?

Dr. W. C. Levengood of the Pinelandia Biophysical Laboratory in Grass Lake, Michigan has studied crop formations for years. His scientific data leads him to believe that very uniform and ordered forces are involved in their formation. Based upon his recent findings, Dr. Levengood suggests that the affected plants show distinct signs of having been exposed to transient high temperatures, possibly caused by microwave radiation. No man-made test formation has ever produced these results, yet 90% of the hundreds of crop circles sampled have proved positive in this regard. The etched symbols in the crop fields, are prodding humanity into a greater cosmic awareness and an acceptance of intelligent life within the universe. Our collective consciousness is being raised.

Over one hundred years ago, clay tablets were found in present day Iraq. They were artifacts with Cuneiform writings and pictographic carvings, left by the ancient people of that region. The Assyrian and Babylonian empires were located in that area long ago, but an even more ancient one preceded them, called Sumer, which in the Bible is called "Land of Shine'ar." Then there was the "Double-Helix" crop formation that arrived on June 17, 1996 in Tim Carson's East Field at Alton Barnes, England. This crop circle, some 600 feet long, clearly resembles DNA.

This tells us that these and other circles are being sent to us from those we are going to meet, and they know all about our biology. The circles are from those who represent the actual seeds of our DNA, those who look like us and the ones who purposely planted the DNA/Biology in our primitive ancestor’s ages ago. These beings, which seeded us on planet Earth, are from another place in the universe, and they are returning. You will not find crop circles in the nightly news or in the local newspapers. Nor will leading scientists discuss it out of fear for their project funding and jobs... http://www.phils.com.au/cropcircle.htm

UFOs Reported Over Nuclear Site

The article by Billy Cox from the Herald-Tribune writes about Pat Broudy, a woman that came across an apparent UFO surveillance document while going through old paperwork to obtain her widow’s benefits from the Veterans Administration.

“Pat Broudy found a reference to apparent UFO surveillance on a nuclear operation in the Pacific. The episode is detailed at length in Robert Hastings’ 2008 book “UFOs and Nukes.”Broudy, whose ex-Marine husband Charles died in 1977 from radiation, discovered the surprise in Defense Nuclear Agency documents declassified in 1982. It was a blurb in a 4/7/54 ship’s log from the Operation Castle sequence, several hours after Shot Koon rocked Eniwetok with a 110-kiloton blast. The report noted that “an unidentified luminous object passed over ship from bow to stern, yellowish-orange in color, traveling at a high rate of speed and a low altitude.” Giving strong arguments for the existence of UFO and ETs visiting our planet. Javier Ortega HeraldTribune

Earthquake Checklist

The greatest risk for Earthquakes is the shaking of the Earth that will cause damage to the manmade structures and create tsunamis waves. UFOs are often seen near Earthquake and volcanic activity. This map shows the red areas of greatest danger in the United States. The possibility of a major earthquake in the US has increased and most earthquakes are over in seconds so knowing what to do is very important.

Teach all members of your family about earthquake safety. This includes: 1) the actions you should take when an earthquake occurs, 2) the safe places in a room such as under a strong desk, along interior walls, and 3) places to avoid such as near windows, large mirrors, hanging objects, heavy furniture and fireplaces.

Stock up on emergency supplies including battery operated radio, flashlights (and extra batteries), first aid kit, bottled water, two weeks food and medical supplies, blankets, cooking fuel, tools needed to turn off your gas, water and electric utilities.

Arrange your home for safety: Store heavy objects on lower shelves and store breakable objects in cabinets with latched doors. Don't hang heavy mirrors or pictures above where people frequently sit or sleep.

Anchor heavy appliances and furniture such as water heaters, refrigerators and bookcases.

Store flammable liquids away from potential ignition sources such as water heaters, stoves and furnaces.

Get Educated. Learn what to do during an earthquake (see below). Then you will be ready for the fast action needed. Make sure that all members of your family have this important education.

Learn where the main turn-offs are for your water, gas and electricity. Know how to turn them off and the location of any needed tools.

During the Earthquake:

If you are indoors, stay there. Quickly move to a safe location in the room such as under a strong desk, a strong table, or along an interior wall. The goal is to protect yourself from falling objects and be located near the structural strong points of the room. Avoid taking cover near windows, large mirrors, hanging objects, heavy furniture, heavy appliances or fireplaces.

If you are cooking, turn off the stove and take cover.

If you are outdoors, move to an open area where falling objects are unlikely to strike you. Move away from buildings, power lines and trees.

If you are driving, slow down smoothly and stop on the side of the road. Avoid stopping on or under bridges and overpasses, or under power lines, trees and large signs. Stay in your car.

After the Earthquake:

Check for injuries; attend to injuries if needed, help ensure the safety of people around you.

Check for damage. If your building is badly damaged you should leave it until it has been inspected by a safety professional.

If you smell or hear a gas leak, get everyone outside and open windows and doors. If you can do it safely, turn off the gas at the meter. Report the leak to the Gas Company and fire department. Do not use any electrical appliances because a tiny spark could ignite the gas.

If the power is out, unplug major appliances to prevent possible damage when the power is turned back on. If you see sparks, frayed wires, or smell hot insulation turn off electricity at the main fuse box or breaker. If you will have to step in water to turn off the electricity you should call a professional to turn it off for you. Thanks to the USGS

The Navy's Unmanned Aircraft

The first X-47B unmanned combat aircraft system built by Northrop Grumman for the US Navy rolled out at a ceremony at its production facilities in Palmdale, California. In a company statement, Scott Winship, Northrop VP and UCAS program manager, described the X-47B aircraft as a "sea change in military aviation." It took just over a year for the Northrop team to assemble the aircraft after receiving the demonstration program contract.

NASA’s Orion Heat Shield Looks Like UFO

Looking like a UFO, the new resin Orion heat shield structure hovers above its mold at the Lockheed Martin composite development facility in Denver. Credit: Lockheed Martin. The Orion crew capsule is a shining example of new technology development at Lockheed Martin which hailed the space capsule’s new heat shield structure as a breakthrough.

“Orion is a new a cutting edge high-temperature composite material system 16.4 foot diameter heat shield It was described as a “resin system” developed over 18 months in partnership with TenCate Advanced Composites. But it all might be too late anyway because the Obama administration has canceled Orion and its Ares I launch vehicle as part of a major overhaul of NASA. After five years and at least $9 billion spent on the development of the new spaceship, the president’s 2011 budget would scrap the centerpieces of the agency’s Constellation moon program. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_s ... -nasa.html

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:11 pm

assemble the aircraft after receiving the demonstration program contract.

NASA’s Orion Heat Shield Looks Like UFO

Looking like a UFO, the new resin Orion heat shield structure hovers above its mold at the Lockheed Martin composite development facility in Denver. Credit: Lockheed Martin. The Orion crew capsule is a shining example of new technology development at Lockheed Martin which hailed the space capsule’s new heat shield structure as a breakthrough.

“Orion is a new a cutting edge high-temperature composite material system 16.4 foot diameter heat shield It was described as a “resin system” developed over 18 months in partnership with TenCate Advanced Composites. But it all might be too late anyway because the Obama administration has canceled Orion and its Ares I launch vehicle as part of a major overhaul of NASA. After five years and at least $9 billion spent on the development of the new spaceship, the president’s 2011 budget would scrap the centerpieces of the agency’s Constellation moon program. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_s ... -nasa.html

Shuttle Will Not Be Replaced

Futurists almost unnoticed in the Administration's budget announcement was a decision to not replace the Space Shuttle. This effectively ends the human spaceflight program - which has consequences for both NASA and DOD … and the aerospace industrial base.

See website - http://www.afa.org/EdOp/2010/NASAs_Cons ... rogram.asp

Sightings in the United States

California Flaming Object

EUREKA – On March 6, 2010, I was driving south at 9 PM, and saw a very bright dime size light in the sky that was too large to be a star and much too close. All of a sudden two sets of lights came out of it descending towards the east. The bright object started dumping flaming objects that were falling, but would extinguish before impact. Fire also appeared to fall and when this fire stopped two more objects with lights came out flying upwards. The larger object emitted more flames and cinders and I thought something may have been wrong. It flew straight up until it became very small and stopped as the fire stopped. It suspended itself at that elevation until the fog covered it and I could no longer see it. Several others stopped their cars to watch. I was frightened for the people who live below the object and thought possibly they were in danger of it crashing. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Connecticut Orange Ball of Light

NORWALK -- I was out on my deck with my new Ranger Night Vision Scope checking out the stars on March 7, 2010, and looked up to see an object about the speed and size of a plane. But this object was bright orange with no blinking lights and no sound. I grabbed my night scope and saw a solid ball of light. When you look at an airplane though the night scope you can always see the flashing strobe lights and the outline of the airplane, this time I didn't. I thought it was cool. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Florida Red Light

PORT ST. LUCIE -- I saw a large bright yellowish orb going at a slow rate of speed on March 4, 2010, at 7 PM.
The sighting lasted about four minutes before the orb blinked twice and then disappeared.

Note: A search of news articles revealed that a Delta IV rocket was launched from Cape Canaveral about 7 PM on March 4. This is very likely what the witness saw. (See photo: William Puckett, Director http://www.ufosnw.com

JACKSONVILLE -- When trying to take some pictures of Orion, on February 28, 2010, I saw the object after I took the first picture. The witness stated, “I noticed a reddish spot in the sky, so I took another picture as you can see in the photos.” The size of the object is a bit different and not in the same spot. Last night, I went out to see if I could see it again but it was not there.

My camera is a D3000 with exposures set at 20-30 seconds. I also had a shade on the lens and was sure there was no external light source on the surface of the lens, so I don't think it was lens flare. Thanks to MUFON CMS and Ken Pfeifer N.J. http://www.worldufophotos.org

Maine Two Triangles

WISCASSETT – On March 6, 2010, I noticed two triangular UFO's southwest of Route 27 with one light on each point of the both triangles. Each had three lights and were noticeable for about an hour from about 10 to 11 PM. They were hovering near Gardiner town across toward the camp ground. This is the second time I noticed them. They were there about two months ago. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Michigan Two Triangles

MT. CLEMENS -- On Marc 6, 2010, on my way home at 9:15 PM, I was driving north on M-97 and saw lights blinking on a very large triangle that was longer then wide, flying at 3000 feet with red lights on its three tips. I pulled over to get a better look across from the CITGO Station and tried to get a picture as the craft banked right. I then pulled into a parking lot and could see the craft stopped moving. There was a second triangle up there as well. Then the red lights went out and there were three yellow lights on the tips of each craft. It looked like two “V's” over Mt. Clemens.

This is for real and I will not consent to the release of my contact information to third parties who are not affiliated with MUFON. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Minnesota Fast Moving Object

HOUSTON -- I went outside and I looked up at the sky on February 28, 2010, and saw what I thought was a satellite. But then I realized it was moving too fast so I took a picture of it with my Samsung Omni. While I was waiting for my video camera to load it disappeared behind the trees. When you zoom in on the picture you can see it has a ring in the center of it and you see lines extending from the center. Thanks to MUFON CMS

New York Red Colored Circle

LACKAWANNA -- This red colored circle that was kind of a two toned red was caught out the corner of my eye on February 28, 2010, at 7:23 PM. Half of it was a brighter red than the other half and it was glowing. I could see it was getting closer as it got bigger and was moving in a very erratic way. It was not any kind of plane! As it came closer you could see it moving right, then up, left, down, and then moving away. I ran down to get my dad but he could only see a little red dot and then it just disappeared.

Note: The witness listed a variety of erratic maneuvers that this large and bright light exhibited. A check of the weather showed that some snow was falling in nearby Buffalo with some letup of the weather around the time of the sighting. Skies were cloudy with cloud layers at 2,000 feet, and 3,500 feet (partly cloudy). Given this weather scenario the object was flying quite low. Thanks to William Puckett UFOS Northwest http://ufosnw.com

New Mexico UFOs

ALBUQUERQUE -- I wanted to take a picture of the Scandia’s Mountains to the west. I got on the roof with my laptop that I use to take photos and snapped one on February 27, 2010. I looked at the picture before sending it off. There were "three cone shaped objects in the distance towards the east, that I didn't see when I took the picture.” Five minutes later, I went back up on the roof to take a few more shots but didn't pick up anything out of the ordinary. Their height off the ground and their solid appearance is truly baffling to me, and I would like to know if weather balloons can be "Bell shaped" Thanks to Alan and MUFON CMS.

North Carolina Strange Cloud

BOONE -- On March 4th 2010, driving into the NC Mountains on Highway 421, we saw this really cool cloud and pulled over to take some pictures. We watched it for an hour as we were driving before the pictures were made. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Ohio UFOs Over Lake Erie

EUCLID -- Is something eerie over Lake Erie? A local man said he spotted a UFO and he believes it's proof we're not alone. "Absolutely nothing we have on this earth even looks like that," said Eugene Erlikh.

Eugene said the unexplained lights appeared outside his house in Euclid over five nights. "It was such a brilliant beam of different lights, it was going red, yellow, and green, blue. It was never the same color it was always, like it was pulsating."

The unidentified flying objects remain unidentified. No one knows what they were, including the 20-year old student who admits it's hard to believe. "Once you see it with your own eyes," said Erlikh. "You're gonna say 'Wow, what's going on here' and why do they keep coming back in the same spot?"

It's not the first time someone said they saw something over the skies of Cleveland. In 2007, a group of people downtown said they saw what they thought was a UFO over Key Tower. And according to the National UFO Reporting Center, many additional sightings in Cleveland have been made in the past. Thanks to Fox 8 News

Virginia Light in the Sky

VIRGINIA BEACH – On January 21, 2010, I took this photo and have many more.

Wisconsin Unknown

LAKE OSHKOSH -- On June 24, 2006, I watched a disc shaped object hover about a minute at thirty feet high over the lake and took a picture. I decided to head out to the park that sits next to the lake and take a picture a little after 7 PM with a 3.2 digital bifocals made by Simmons.

I can’t figure out what I’m looking at but it looks like some sort of octagonal shapes on the top half like skin. After awhile it dawns on me the ship may have shot out a bloom of black smoke and I might be breathing in this smoke. Thanks to David Schommer. Note: I don’t see the UFO but the photo shows and odd object on the water.

Washington Infrared Camera Video of UFO

OCEAN SHORES – On February 16, 2010, I set out my 3rd infrared (IR) monocular coupled with a high resolution Olympus camera on a tripod to take videos. Some unusual phenomena have shown up in the infrared spectrum. About one hour of footage was taken.

A few frames showed a bright light that was flashing at differing intervals. The light moved downward and towards the left. The light was over the water in the Bay to the east of Ocean Shores and made no sound.

Note: The light could have been a Coast Guard helicopter, but what is unusual is that the light was descending down close to the water and no sound was detected. The light also was flashing at irregular intervals which are not characteristic of a helicopter. William Puckett, Director http://www.ufosnw.com

Wyoming UFO with Thunderbirds

CHEYENNE -- While visiting my son at F. E. Warren Air Force Nuclear Base we all decided to go to the Thunderbirds Air Show on July 25, 2001. After taking many photos of the event, I found some strange objects in the photos. I have taken thousands of photos over a 33 year period and I have just started reviewing many air show photos for strange objects. I took these photos with a Minolta GSN SLR 1.4 lens with 200 speed film. I researched UFO sightings and have discovered that these objects seem to concentrate near Air Shows, airports, firework shows, military bases and many large sporting events. My son and hundreds of other Security Forces guarded missile silos every day. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Worldwide Sightings

Argentina Disc

Mr. Javier Reding and his family go for an annual holiday in February 14, 2010, to Mar del Plata, provincia de Buenos Aires, Republica Argentina. He shot the digital camera, and when looked at the photo, he received a surprise because a UFO is in the frame. Mr. Reding is my friend and I´m an UFO investigator for many years. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Canada Sightings

CHARLOTTETOWN -- I was sitting in my friend’s car on March 5, 2010, and saw light that looked like a cross in the sky. My friends and I sat there for fifteen minutes trying to figure out what was hovering over one spot, so I went to get my camera and started filming. I called a friend to see if he was seeing it. He saw an aircraft with a bright red light flashing on its tail fly over. We went to Victoria Park to get a better view and the object had not moved and was still flashing colors. I filmed it some more and watched until 11:30 PM, when we had to go. I did see it again at midnight, but it was gone before 12:30 AM.

The next night I saw the same object again just floating and flashing different colors to the west. We drove for an hour towards it stopping on country road where we had a better view. It then dimmed and then light up quick and then dim out again until it disappeared. You can see the video on youtube.com "UFO floating above Charlottetown PEI March 5, 2010"

MAISONNETTE, NEW BRUNSWICK -- I took this picture on May 20, 2007 at 1:30 AM, when I came back from a party with two other friends near the Bay of Caraquet. It was not the moon or fireworks. The red lights are the town of Caraquet's night-lights and they prove that I was not shaking! Also, take note that there were many smaller bright lights going up.

Note: The witness is correct that the light was not the moon since it already set. A check of camera settings shows that the flash was used. The light could have been a lens flare due to the flash? A Kodak Easy Share Z710 Zoom digital camera with a maximum resolution of 7.1 megapixels was used. The camera setting must have been on a lower resolution because of dimension 640 by 480 pixels. William Puckett, Director http://www.ufosnw.com

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:12 pm

China Definitive proof: Clearest UFO ever filmed

XI'AN – This video is being hailed as the clearest ever UFO footage and final and definitive proof of alien visitation to planet earth. It was filmed in China on January 28, at 8.40 AM Multiple witnesses saw a giant pyramid shaped UFO hover above the city of Xi'an with a smaller UFO flying around the larger craft... The UFO was seen for two minutes and Mr. Yu managed to film 15 seconds of footage of this historic event. Mr. Yu described the UFO as being covered in uneven patterns and shapes as well as having glowing purple light coming out of its underside. Other witnesses saw both UFOs. 'This is astonishing, landmark authentic footage’ one Chinese ufologist noted. Thanks to Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

Denmark Maneuvering Object

VALLØ(OE) -- My sister and I decided to go outside on March 6, 2010, on a clear night near our local airport and noticed an object blinking and moving differently than airplanes. We watched it blink red, blue and green rapidly and maneuvered back and forth and so on. At first, our father convinced us it was an airplane and we went to bed, only to come back the next night and find the same object now maneuvering even more. Now my parents and sisters are sure it is no airplane has it moves around randomly and blinks red, blue, yellow, and green. It was in the sky for over 24 hours. We will keep watching but it is too cold and late to keep watching. Thanks to MUFON CMS

United Arab Emirates Fire ball like Sighting

SHARJAH -- I was with my baby boy and my 10 and 12 year old nephews on my veranda on February 13, 2010, at 11:05 PM. I saw a star like object but a bit larger and shinier moving at the speed of the jet. It travelled east and stopped little ways from the Sharjah Airport.

It was there for a couple of minutes when suddenly its brightness reduced and seemed like rays emanating from a point. It was almost yellowish, and in between orange. Then suddenly it started to fade and it was gone in 10-15 seconds. My nephews also witnessed the object. I’m an engineer, and I am sure it was not a plane. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

UK/England Pilot Sees UFO

COVENTRY -- A pilot has described a “bewildering” close encounter with a pair of low-flying UFOs in Warwickshire. The two glowing petal-shaped craft silently skimmed along at about 1,500 feet – the height of a modern skyscraper – until they disappeared behind clouds. The qualified pilot, based at Coventry Airport, watched the spectacle unfold. “I was looking at the stars when a circular object came into view from behind a cloud,” said the man, who asked to remain anonymous. “The object was very clearly visible and was neither a traditional aircraft nor a balloon.

“It was circular in shape but had a structure, which resembled flower petals extending outwards from the centre and the petals where very strongly illuminated and appeared to be glowing as if they were on fire. “Then overlaid at the centre of the craft was a similar array of petals contained within the radius of the wider array. “These too were very bright and similarly appeared to be on fire, with a shimmering orange glow. It was a quiet and still evening but there was absolutely no sound. “Having watched this, totally bewildered, for about 40 seconds, a second identical craft came into view on exactly the same track, heading and altitude as the first, with a separation of a mile.” The sighting happened on August 31, 2009, but has only just been reported. http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts