The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Jesse Ventura new book

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby bionic » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:26 pm

He was on the View today. You could tell their plan was to try and make him look kinda wacked and stupid. But he made them look kinda foolish and naive. the audience was all for him.
Go Jesse!!!
Oh..apparently, along with the tv show, he has a new book out.
I will be getting it..of course.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby capricorn » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Just googled a bit more on this. Great information Bionic, this makes me want to buy his book. I wish they had his appearance on the view on youtube
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:32 pm

OH MAN!! Wish I had not missed this!!

Theres nothing like watching Jesse Ventura- he just says it how he sees it, and sometimes he his dead on, with a twist of his sarcasm, he can at times be comical!!

Thanks for posting this, I'll want to check out the new book!!!!!

The book is already out??
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby capricorn » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:01 pm

capricorn

Postby capricorn » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Bionic, I didn't know that Jesse Ventura was a conspiracy theorist. I also didnt even know he had a show about it on TV. I heard it got picked up for a second season too. I'll be sure to watch that when it airs again!
I've been able to find a ton of information! Has anyone heard about the Denver Airport? Wow.
Thanks again :D
capricorn

Postby Dafflis » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Well. I am sorry I think he is a joke.

He misrepresents who he was(not a SEAL, never was, never earned a trident pin).

His name is not Jesse Ventura, it is made up like a cartoon character.

He played acted being the Governor of Minnesota,not very well either.

He is a entertainer.

That is all.

The that there is a portion of this society that believes the B.S. that comes out of his mouth ,
shows how low we have stooped to.

Yeah,I don't like the fact that he says he was a SEAL,because I was in the Navy during the same period and know he was not.
Dafflis

Postby deathcultreject » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:22 am

I'm a bit embaressed to say that I used to have a blanket distrust against elected politicians and sports entertainers.

Did he do the kind of wrestling that requires an equity card?

Anyway, having seen him a few times now I think he's cool, and he HAS brought people like Duncan Ofinioan and David Corso into the limelight, so that those of us with symptoms of manipulated multiple personality disorder can at least have a clue how to work out what's been going on.
Last edited by deathcultreject on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathcultreject

Postby deathcultreject » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:25 am

Dafflis wrote:Yeah,I don't like the fact that he says he was a SEAL,because I was in the Navy during the same period and know he was not.

I'd like to "click on this link and read the whole page" if you please, good sir.

If the credability of mind control survivers is entangled with the credability of a charlaten, then I need to know all the facts.

Thanks in advance

DCR
deathcultreject

Postby deathcultreject » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:43 am

Here's a quote from wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura

"Navy career
From September 11, 1969 to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. While on active duty, Ventura was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT).[34] The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy. Compared to SEAL units, UDTs saw less combat, and took fewer casualties.[35]

Bill Salisbury, an attorney in San Diego and a former Navy SEAL officer, accused Ventura of "pretending" to be a SEAL and wrote Ventura would be blurring an important distinction by claiming to be a SEAL when he was actually a frogman with the UDT.[36][37] [38] Following that, Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was never a member of the SEALs. His spokesman stated that Ventura has never tried to convince people otherwise[39] Ventura stated: "Today we refer to all of us as SEALs, that's all it is."[40]

Ventura has frequently referred to his military career in public statements and debates.[41][42][43][44] He was criticized by hunters and conservationists for stating in an interview with the Minneapolis StarTribune in April of 2001 he said "Until you have hunted men, you haven't hunted yet."[45][46]

In January 2002, Ventura, who had never specifically claimed to have fought in Vietnam, disclosed for the first time that he did not see combat. He did not receive the Combat Action Ribbon, which was awarded to those involved in a firefight or who went on clandestine or special operations where the risk of enemy fire was great or expected.[47]"

Now personaly I wouldn't judge a man on that figure of speech when his proffesion demands sound bites.

How long does it take to explain the difference between being a Navy SEAL and being in a unit which is now called 'The Navy SEALS'?

If he was discussing it over a nice cup of tea I'd expect that kind of detail, but in the confrontational side of American media, I thought that would be OK for a bit of chest beating.

Edited to add that I'm sorry if my take on that looks moronic.

It's not my intention to stereotype or to cheapen Navy SEAL's military honours.
deathcultreject

Postby greeney2 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:45 am

In those days a Force Recon Marine, not only went to airborne training similar to the Green Barets, they also went the Navy Frogman schools. I don;t know what Jesse did or didn;t do as it pertains to Navy Seals, but in no way is Navy Frogman School or underwater demolition not an elite job in the Navy. If anything Navy Frogmen evolved from the 50-60's into more specialized Navy Seals. Navy Frogmen are no slouches, by any means.

Jesse did a pretty good job as Govornor of Minninsota, and he does tell it like it is. Pretty refreshing to hear someone who can not be part of the Washington, and not bought by them.

For a dumb wrestler, Jesse is no dummy at all, he makes a lot of sence.
greeney2

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts