The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Powers of Real Angels ?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby nightwolf » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:43 am

When people look at the word heaven, what does that mean to you? I think this is really important while discussing angels. For me, heaven is the sky and the place above the sky which is obviously space. I still believe there is a spirit world, don't get me wrong, but I don't believe heaven is above the earth and hell is a below the earth.
nightwolf

Postby bionic » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:02 am

That's a really good point, Nightwolf.
I simply see this "'living world' we share as here and anywhere else as "there"..the other side..though I believe that there are all sorts of dimensions interwoven..and all sorts of people/beings in habiting them.
I don't quite know how the hierarchy works..but I believe there is one.(several?)
I also believe some cross ove rinto others.

As far as Angels go..I believe things are attributed to them that are actually the worok or guides or spirits and such...but I do believe there is..or was..a being called and "Angel"..now just what those beings are..I'm not sure..my theory changes on that..

Ancient aliens? Archtypal beings? Primordial Consciousness? "Upper level" beings?
your basic "servants/soldiers of God"? Archetects of God? "Gatekeeprs"?

I dunno
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby nightwolf » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:16 am

Bionic, that's what I believe as well, there's so much that we don't know about this universe that it's mind boggling at times. I view some, not all of the angels as ancient astronauts, a lot of people can't accept this theory because of our human ego. People are groomed from a young age to think that humans are the most advanced, most important part of this universe that anything else above us can't be real. Instead of embracing a higher species, we view them as a threat. As advanced as we've become, we still have a lot of growing up to do as a species, especially spiritually.
nightwolf

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts