The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Powers of Real Angels ?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:51 pm

qmark wrote:That was not my inner self that I ran into.

Maybe not, but how do you know for sure? Why would you think the wall was something more than a product of something within?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby sheye » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:05 pm

wow...so sorry I mixed you up with malai , at1with0,

that was very ...disrespective of the true details...(greeney should give me heck for that...I would deserve it.. :oops: )

carry on...with thoughts and comments ,
concerning perceptions...and ...
messages..

being perpetuated by REAL angels....of ALL ...dominons and powers that be.
sheye

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:19 pm

First off, thanks to qmark for posting those quotes, very interesting.

sheye wrote:wow...so sorry I mixed you up with malai , at1with0,

that was very ...disrespective of the true details...(greeney should give me heck for that...I would deserve it.. :oops: )

It's totally ok. Mixing me up with Malai is kinda a compliment. ;)

being perpetuated by REAL angels....of ALL ...dominons and powers that be.

There are beings that are potent like one would expect an angel, but their agendas could easily be more subversive than is realized. They can be very malignant, benign, benevolent and not benevolent, just like any other set of beings. They come in all shapes in sizes, and some can be duplicitous while others are not. By all shapes and sizes, I even mean to include things like inanimate objects whose shape has been assumed or merged with a being. Beings can also exist within light. Anything could be the manifestation of a being. Yes, as human beings as well.

When this out it is natural to find potent beings along the journey. Use caution and don't assume it has your best interests in mind, just like the approach you'd take to meeting a human stranger.

edit: I just noticed that I wrote "when this out." I had no idea those are the words that came out. What I thought I typed was "When you seek these things."

"When this out" is one word shy of "When this far out."

hmm.
Last edited by at1with0 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:29 pm

at1with0 wrote:

Maybe not, but how do you know for sure? Why would you think the wall was something more than a product of something within?

Indeed, might it indicate a latent ability of yours?
at1with0

Postby qmark » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:04 pm

at1with0 wrote:

For a couple of reasons.
First, as I said before, I ran into something. Something hard enough to hurt and make me bounce back, if ever so slightly. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know something is there.

Secondly, through experiences which I will not share, as I was reluctant to share this one and for obvious reasons, and wisdom gained through the years.

Here is the thing. Non-believers have no clue what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. They believe, I'm guessing, that Christians read their Bibles and just assume that God exists and that reading the Bible is the relationship. However, just like a relationship with one's best friend or one's father it flows both ways. Communication is a two way street. You see, you can't tell someone that God does not exist when they walk and talk WITH God. It is a humbling experience indeed when one experiences that God, the creator of the universe, is actually real and actually cares enough to talk to you. All the new age bable in the world couldn't replace that. Does God exist? Absolutely! Do angels exist? Absolutely!

How can I know for sure? Because when you know the reality of God, and He walks and talks with you, that is more than enough evidence for you to be sure. The Bible is a second witness.

At1, I'm not railing at you personally. I'm railing at unbelief. Sometimes I find it so frustrating.
qmark

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:24 pm

It's ok, I didn't feel slighted in the slightest. ;)

It is possible that someone like yourself can have a deep relationship with God and have talents outside what society would probably consider 'the norm'. What I'm getting at is that you can certainly believe in God and believe that God (or an agent of God) put up that barrier but you can also believe in God and believe that you put up that barrier and that you are the agent of God preserving himself. An agent of God can probably do those things. Maybe when that happened to you it was interpreted as that you are here for a (specific?) reason. I wouldn't know.
at1with0

Postby sandra » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:33 pm

qmark wrote:The Bible is a second witness

ahhh I've been looking for those words for a long time.
A second witness fits perfectly.

And I like your explanation of those things.

Isn't it sometimes amasing how much people miss out on when they sum up christian beliefs?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:06 pm

nightwolf wrote:Sheye, or anyone else interested in this subject might want to check out the Book of Enoch! This book talk about Enoch and his work that involves heaven, hell, and his description of the angels. One reason I don't trust the current teachings of religion is that the Bible was created to make Jesus look divine and not human. That topic will derail this thread so sorry if it goes off-topic! Here's the link for the Book of Enoch:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/index.htm

Good information to add to this topic nightwolf, I'll read through some more of it, I haven't read the entire text in the past, maybe I will soon. However I do not believe the bible was created to create seperation between Jesus and anyone. That is not the intent of the bible, whatsoever. And this is not off topic, the book of enoch has alot of info regarding angels.

"14. And the Lord of Spirits will abide over them,
And with that Son of Man shall they eat
And lie down and rise up for ever and ever."

"15. And the righteous and elect shall have risen from the earth,
And ceased to be of downcast countenance."

"1. And thus the Lord commanded the kings and the mighty and the exalted, and those who dwell on the earth, and said: 'Open your eyes and lift up your horns if ye are able to recognize the Elect One.'"

"6. And the kings and the mighty and all who possess the earth shall bless and glorify and extol him who rules over all, who was hidden."

Just a few quotes in the sciptures of Noah- a fragment.
Angels are also very much here on earth.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:30 am

:? at1with0 wrote:
When this out it is natural to find potent beings along the journey. Use caution and don't assume it has your best interests in mind, just like the approach you'd take to meeting a human stranger.

I like to take the approach that I should trust a stranger,before I mistrust him/her. giving them a benefit of benevolent energy, before trying to sift through the manevolent.

All living things need to be approached with love...especially humans, and yes even strangers.

Sandra wrote:
Good information to add to this topic nightwolf, I'll read through some more of it, I haven't read the entire text in the past, maybe I will soon. However I do not believe the bible was created to create seperation between Jesus and anyone. That is not the intent of the bible, whatsoever. And this is not off topic, the book of enoch has alot of info regarding angels.

Jesus did say...words to the effect of
"I did not come to bring peace...but the two edged sword of truth,and division."

(ok..ok..^ I know the above ^is not a direct quote, but I'm sure qmark, or nightwolf...know exactly what verses I'm talking about, and what gospels they come out of, in the new testament)>...> which are, of course, subject to interpretation.

sandra wrote:
Angels are also very much here on earth.

I believe^ they are^ as well.
sheye

Postby bionic » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 pm

I think a-lot of things including actual Angels, often fall under the catagory of "angel"

actualy Angels, guides, our higher self, our own intuition/subconscious, helpful spirits, helpful non physical (at least to us) entities, in general..also living people/creatues that are in our lives..or pass through our lives

(I think I've shared this stroy before..but it applies here)
Many years ago, when I was pregnant with my son I was taking a nap..I had not fallen asleep yet..not even close to it..just had my eyes closed..someone started lovingly stroking my hair..I thought it was my husband (hargh!) and opened my eyes to giggle at him and let him know I was still awake and had caught him in this loving gesture. But when I opened my eyes no one was there.
I could have thought that was an Angel...called that an Angel encounter.(maybe it was?) I felt much love in the hair stroking...a very loving energy. I really don't know who or what it was but believe it was either my father or maternal grandmother..I developed toxemia later in my pregnancy and almost lost my son, I believe whoever it was knew what was coming up for me and was...feeling for me..like when you want to hug your kid when they have a 'boo-boo'
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts