The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

What Is The Face Of God.

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby malai5 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Hi All

We asked this question a little while ago and received this answer.

Cheers

Malai5

WHAT IS THE FACE OF G.O.D?

Wednesday, 26th May, 2004

Seek the truth for what you serve. All blessed are those of attrition. Pick the day the month the year and stand close to all that comes my way.

What you ask is of question to many. Who shall I serve when I do not know my maker? How can I see when I am found to be meaningless? This is what I know of myself and all those who seek to know the best of themselves.

Who is before them when they cannot see the road on which they travel? I am not a sinner for all those who claim to be me. I see what I have created and I am all that.

Take more than you need for you shall soon be wanting. There is no place for the constant. There is more of me when you find the answer in yourselves. All that I am, I am not. All that I am not, I am. Do not be afraid to look inside the box, do not be afraid to trust me and not yourselves. For how do you know what you know? This is all I ask when I come calling. To put yourselves in front of Me does not show you me. Walk beside me and I will tell you everything that is yours to know.

I am as tall as I am wide. I encompass all that is and more. The face that you wish to know is all consciousness it is in each and everyone. But the face that eludes you is of course you yourself as you are me and I am of you.

This is indeed so.
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby bionic » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:58 am

Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby malai5 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:07 am

bionic wrote:couldn't resist...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4CRkpBGQzU

bionic, I don't think it is a matter of "what if", but rather, of course, when you consider the symbiotic relationship we ALL have with the force that created us and the creating we all do, day by day.

Cheers

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby at1with0 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:37 pm

malai5 wrote:For how do you know what you know?

This can be asked of God as well. In God's case, to know a thing is to be the thing.

I will tell you everything that is yours to know.

God dispenses knowledge on a need-to-know basis?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby sandra » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 am

And sometimes that need-to-know basis is now....we begin to perceive this more and more and more. Where there is a will there is a way, we begin to see that way....and what we need to know becomes available. Sometimes simultaneously. Its a beautiful thing isn't it.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:15 am

The numbers in time of your last post and in mine were identical. :mrgreen:
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby at1with0 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:34 am

sandra wrote:

And sometimes that need-to-know basis is now....we begin to perceive this more and more and more. Where there is a will there is a way, we begin to see that way....and what we need to know becomes available. Sometimes simultaneously. Its a beautiful thing isn't it.

Often the knowledge comes just in time.

An adage I heard: I will see it when I believe it, not I will believe it when I see it.
at1with0

Postby sandra » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:34 am

sandra wrote:

Something else to add to this. When god dispenses knowledge on a need to know basis, alot of the times it is when we are cocreating with love. First we have to find a space for love. How do we create that space? We have devour what is in its way and transmute. To do this we are given everything we needed, because it becomes for the cause of love. It is a sacraficial gain for all.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:37 am

at1with0 wrote:
Often the knowledge comes just in time.

An adage I heard: I will see it when I believe it, not I will believe it when I see it.

thats 1, and 3, number 2 is I believe it. I understand what you are saying, yes.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby at1with0 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 am

sandra wrote:
sandra wrote:

Something else to add to this. When god dispenses knowledge on a need to know basis, alot of the times it is when we are cocreating with love. First we have to find a space for love. How do we create that space? We have devour what is in its way and transmute. To do this we are given everything we needed, because it becomes for the cause of love. It is a sacraficial gain for all.

I understand what you are saying, yes. 8-)

We are given everything we needed...interesting. It is probably debatable but it aligns right up with my experience. What I need often comes just in time. Wants don't operate that way, of course.

But I wonder. Needed for what?
at1with0

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts