The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Stalked, drugged and raped: Is it happening in San Antonio?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby gangstalking » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:01 pm

http://www.kens5.com/news/Stalked-drugg ... tonio.html

Lights left on. Doors open. Furniture moved. Her clothes dryer disassembled. Her friends said they noticed the strange happenings. They tell the I-Team they even witnessed a gas oven left turned on.

“As soon as you walked in the house, you smelled gas," one friend said. "The whole house smelled of gas. Immediately turned it off, opened up the doors, but that thing doesn't turn on by itself. And it had been running a good length of time."

Another friend said she and Vurbeff were stalked at a mall.

Vurbeff said all these happenings culminated in an assault. The 39-year old believes someone drugged the food in her home and returned later to rape her.

“I know something happened to me, because... a woman knows,” Vurbeff stated.

She filed a report and was briefly hospitalized with signs of sexual assault.

Book about 'gang stalking'

Dr. Hall says what Vurbeff describes is known as “gang stalking.”

Hoped this article, might help bring more awareness to the subject matter of Gang Stalking. The headline is copied from the article.
Gang Stalking World
http://www.GangStalkingWorld.com
United we stand, divided we fall.
gangstalking

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts