The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

What is God?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Look it up and learn something for a change. This is just another one you are sure and convinced about like Canadian Soldiers and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Your Author that I found fraud links about!!!

yes..the author you found fraud links to..wonderful discrediting of greg

it so much better that you ACCEPT all the "fraud" perpetrated by your beloved republicans..as well as your democrats...

that kind of lie..is so much more "honorable" to believe in..

yes..much lower down on the scale of gregs "fraud"

much more honorable indeed :roll: :roll: :roll:
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Did you try and look up any facts about Priests, or are you just ranting again about unrelated things. What the $%&k does republicans have to do with any of this???
greeney2

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Did you try and look up any facts about Priests, or are you just ranting again about unrelated things. What the $%&k does republicans have to do with any of this???

There are some who understand what I mean, those that don't, those that do not care ,for whatever reasons they may all have.

I understand it...for what it means to me..in how I see truth..

And I am hoping, at least one other soul, that reads this thread, will as well.
sheye

Postby nightwolf » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:08 pm

How did this turn into a pedophile priest thread? Sheye, there's a time and place to bash Republicans, in the politics section. But you are close because the Republicans are God's party, but like I said, what is God? Man I can't believe that response went well together. :lol:
nightwolf

Postby qmark » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:53 pm

nightwolf wrote:
Yes, the father, son and holy spirit. But out of curiosity are you Catholic, Qmark? I was raised as a Lutheran, but view religion differently.

So . . . do you have the typical Lutheran view?
qmark

Postby qmark » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:32 pm

greeney2 wrote:Did you try and look up any facts about Priests, or are you just ranting again about unrelated things. What the $%&k does republicans have to do with any of this???

I did a quick search. According to a 2004 study, there were 4324 priests involved with child molestation. That would be around 1 percent if your number of 400,000 priests is accurate. I guess one could say that's not very big numerically. The problem is, it is horrific considering the place and by whom these crimes were taking place. Actually, it is horrific regardless of where and by whom but when it comes to the church, Catholic or protestant, it is even worse.

However, nightwolf is right, the thread has gotten off course.
Last edited by qmark on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qmark

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:00 pm

How did this turn into a pedophile priest thread? Sheye, there's a time and place to bash Republicans, in the politics section. But you are close because the Republicans are God's party, but like I said, what is God? Man I can't believe that response went well together

greeney turned into that..I was bashing all the LIES that the BUSH's fed us as well as many other politicians..(who greeney loves to admire and kiss a** to)...to show him that he gives credibilty to "frauds" which is what he accused me of doing....by listening to greg szminski...so
I pointed out that what he considers to be "fraudulent" for whatever reason(talking about greg)...I think who he listens to (the sic lying asses of the political arena)...are MUCH MUCH more decieving ,and criminal in behavior...

NOW IF YOU GUYS WANNA BE HONEST>>>GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING AND SEE WHO SPURRED THIS ON AGAIN!!!!!

It was greeney..lil whiney greeney..who is the worst lil snivellin idiot on here.......so..if you guys wanna back up mr greeenye..who's worse than a old nagging woman..go ahead ...make my day

hey greeney......meet me in the battle forum, and bring your fckin lil naggy mouth with you...but yaz better wear a can..cause you're gonna see what its like to fight someone who can cyber kick you in the balls...
I'll tell you exactly what I think of you in there....
and then I'll kiss this place goodbye.....forever
and I won't look back
sheye

Postby qmark » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:17 pm

sheye wrote:
greeney turned into that..I was bashing all the LIES that the BUSH's fed us as well as many other politicians..(who greeney loves to admire and kiss a** to)...to show him that he gives credibilty to "frauds" which is what he accused me of doing....by listening to greg szminski...so
I pointed out that what he considers to be "fraudulent" for whatever reason(talking about greg)...I think who he listens to (the sic lying asses of the political arena)...are MUCH MUCH more decieving ,and criminal in behavior...

NOW IF YOU GUYS WANNA BE HONEST>>>GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING AND SEE WHO SPURRED THIS ON AGAIN!!!!!

It was greeney..lil whiney greeney..who is the worst lil snivellin idiot on here.......so..if you guys wanna back up mr greeenye..who's worse than a old nagging woman..go ahead ...make my day

hey greeney......meet me in the battle forum, and bring your fckin lil naggy mouth with you...but yaz better wear a can..cause you're gonna see what its like to fight someone who can cyber kick you in the balls...
I'll tell you exactly what I think of you in there....
and then I'll kiss this place goodbye.....forever
and I won't look back

sheye,

We all have "thorns" in our side. If greeney happens to be your "thorn", so be it. It may very well be for growths sake. Remember, greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Just my two cents.
qmark

Postby nightwolf » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:20 am

qmark wrote:
nightwolf wrote:
Yes, the father, son and holy spirit. But out of curiosity are you Catholic, Qmark? I was raised as a Lutheran, but view religion differently.

So . . . do you have the typical Lutheran view?

Not even close Qmark, I believe in God, just not the typical version of Christianity.
nightwolf

Postby nightwolf » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 am

Sheye, I'm not taking any sides between you and Greeney. I was just trying to figure out who started the pedophile priest debate.
nightwolf

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts