The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Why Behind the "Why"

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby malai5 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:50 am

Hi All

What is behind what we do and say.
Seeking answers to this question, the writing below emerged.

Cheers

Malai5

THE “WHY” BEHIND THE “WHY”

4th April, 2005.

What drives you to do what you do? If you can answer that, then know that you can also answer the ‘why behind the why’.

When you are at a point of choice within the 3D realm, what drives you to make that choice? Once you have made that choice, look at “why”, then look again. If you are being open to what will come back to you, then you will see that there is always an agenda, based on what the 3D self wants.

The “why” behind the “why” is getting to the crux of the matter.

3D choices are purely for self gain, whether it be to feel good about oneself, to put oneself in a position of victim, to be seen as better than, to expose another, to be judge, to reinforce, to undermine, to hold others accountable, to deny, to seek forgiveness, to give false impressions, to seek praise, to seek acceptance, to seek love, to seek revenge, to place blame, to take the heat away from the self, to keep up the illusion, to stop being found out.

When a 3D life is in full swing everything that opposes its very existence will be shot down. The ‘why behind the why’ does not exist in a 3D life, as it has no place, to have such a place means that it would have to be acknowledged and accepted that it does exist.

When something is non existent then how does one accept its presence? There is nothing within the 3D realm that would subject itself to such an expose of the self.

What you are coming into now will be at odds with those who are in denial with what exists beyond their reasoning or understanding. You have given the eyes to see what is now being exposed. When you are in agreement with the contractual self to carry out the “outing” of the 3D self, you will gain momentum into that realm of understanding in the way of seeing beyond the lessons. The ‘why’ behind the ‘why’. The why behind the lesson, the why behind the protection, the why behind the perception, the why behind the judgment etc. etc.
When you begin to see the “why” behind the “why” in you, then you will begin to see further into the layers of the self and how operational it is in others.

With this will come clarity of self.

This is so.
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby qmark » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:41 am

New Age crap.

I'll tell you the why behind the why. There are two natures in this world. Once you recognize which nature, you know the why.
qmark

Postby malai5 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:10 pm

qmark wrote:New Age crap.

I'll tell you the why behind the why. There are two natures in this world. Once you recognize which nature, you know the why.

qmark, when you can move past using cliche' (new age) to be your sole argument and examine the Why behind the Why you do this, then just maybe you could make a point that is rational.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Whats worse(or better) new age crap or born again bullshit? :lol:
greeney2

Postby qmark » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:30 pm

malai5 wrote:
qmark wrote:New Age crap.

qmark, when you can move past using cliche' (new age) to be your sole argument and examine the Why behind the Why you do this, then just maybe you could make a point that is rational.

Cheers

Malai5

Sometimes cliche' says it so well. Why change it?
qmark

Postby qmark » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:30 pm

greeney2 wrote:Whats worse(or better) new age crap or born again bullshit? :lol:

Really?
qmark

Postby sandra » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:51 pm

I get the intent behind the message malai5, however when it is explained as the 'why behind the why', it gets a little too much for people to read.

But that is still some of the base messages people need to hear, we need to really be aware of the way we are doing things, not focused merely on how, but with what reasoning.

Reasoning can make all the difference in how and what way we do things- Most people are not conscious of their own intent.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby malai5 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:27 pm

sandra wrote:
Reasoning can make all the difference in how and what way we do things- Most people are not conscious of their own intent.

That is correct sandra, but more important than that is the fact that this "unconsciousness" means that they are not living a life which is anywhere near "Conscious".
If you are not conscious, then you are not really aware of who and what you are, let alone able to ascertain intent.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby sandra » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Those were some of the basic things I learned as a young girl, my grandparents would have me write down my beliefs on one side of a paper | drew a line down the middle and the other side I was told to write down my acts in which support those beliefs. My grandma and grandpa started innocently laughing after I was done and I told them hmm, doesn't look like anything matches up- We all started chuckling, but then realised it was something serious to not overlook. They just wanted me to be truthful. They said whatever beliefs you talk about and share, make sure you are an honest person, and that you do things according to your beliefs....and in the right reasons. They did it being kind, and never told me I had to have any certain beliefs or acts(for the most part), they only wanted me to be aware of in what I do and say.

Every once in a while I look back at those times with my grandparents and I love them even more for helping me see myself in a clearer light when I was young girl. Now I'm quite aware of myself.

You are right malai5, sometimes I forget how many people out there are very unconscious, however one of the times I don't forget, is when I am driving, that gets scary in the cities when you know people are only half there to begin with, add that to drinking their coffee and texting 20miles an hour :roll:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:57 am

great teaching story sandra,about the "exercise" your grandparents gave you...truly alot of wisdom in that teaching..

I heard native stories of the talking stick as well.and I've used it in family discussions....or "friendly" discussions a few times.

I know you have more info on this tradition sandra...would love any info somebody has.(yes this does relate to the topic)..patience my friends.

the rules for the talking stick were

Who ever was holding it,had the "floor" so to speak,and freedom to talk as long as you wanted ,or needed to make his/her view known.

Then whoever had the honour of holding the "talking stick",has the 'freedom" to pass that stick to anyone else,for their turn ,at the very same "freedom" they had to express their views, as best they could.

It was an honor to be passed the"stick", but if you rambled on to much,you were in danger,of losing that privelage.(know one would pass you the stick :lol: :lol: )

whoever had the talking stick, was to be listened to, and tried to be understood for what he was trying to say.

its beautiful form of communication to me....Why?...I don't know.
the why behind the why...I am sure they used to answer discussions of that nature as well.

k///I'll shaaaadup now :? :| :oops:

(ppssst sandra..let me know if you know anything about this "talking stick legend".....drop it off to me in the music thread if you like ;) :? :lol: )

that was not meant to be sarcastic...just funny :oops: :roll:
sheye

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts