The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Why Behind the "Why"

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 pm

I think if one wants to twist the Gospel into their own intupitation, and brand others, that is compromising the Gospel. I believe thats what these people did to my wife. Do you think Clinical Hypothearpy treatments on Terminal Cancer patients is compromising the Gospel?
greeney2

Postby qmark » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:59 pm

greeney2 wrote:I think if one wants to twist the Gospel into their own intupitation, and brand others, that is compromising the Gospel. I believe thats what these people did to my wife. Do you think Clinical Hypothearpy treatments on Terminal Cancer patients is compromising the Gospel?

No. If I ever get cancer I will use and exaust all methods that may help. Of course, starting with prayer. And you are right, twisting the Gospel is compromising the Gospel. That is something I try to be careful not to do.
qmark

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:35 am

And you are right, twisting the Gospel is compromising the Gospel. That is something I try to be careful not to do.

ounds like a good plan to me to not twist up the gospels, according to "how you would like it to be,or think it should be"< (and no.. the words in that quotation are not the name of some long lost desciple of Jesus,who just hadn't had his gospels"published " yet.) :roll: :? :lol: :lol:

Anyhow qmark,,it gives me comfort and relief, that you are careful ,in how you interpret the words of the Holy Book...as all, who seek divine wisdom from it, should be.
sheye

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts