The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Chief CornerStone

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sandra » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:03 pm

http://www.nandilyn.com/jewels-frame.html
Some small hebrew definitions, I wanted to add in here.

http://www.shepherds-rod-message.org/outlines/temples.pdf
Not sure about some of this history outlined.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:19 pm

1 Corinthians 3:10-11 (New International Version)

10By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. 11For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:22 am

http://www.new-civilization.de/archives/8

Yes I realise this read is out there...a bit, however some of the information is valid to me. Especially concerning ancient egypt and its relation to the chief cornerstone.
Some interesting information is in this article to say the least. I'd be glad to hear any kind of comments on it. Some of church stuff is not anything I concern myself with.

"In the old ancient Sumerian world we see the sun, and it has one eye… the eye of God.

Book: The Old Enemy - Satan and the combat myth: This was the prince of darkness and he was trying to kill God’s sun… the light of the world… our risen saviour…

Of course the sun is your risen saviour. If it doesn’t come up we’re dead. So its risen and it saves you.
There was and old ancient story about how the prince of darkness… and his name was Set in Egypt… because they notices it got dark on sun-set… Gods sun had an evil brother… his name was Set.
And so is the war between light and darkness… or intellectual, spiritual enlightenment and stupidity.

Book of Psalms, 33, 18: Behold, the eyes of the Lord is upon them that fear Him, Upon them that wait for his grace;

The eye is used in Judaism… and in the Islamic world… “the eye of wisdom”…

Egyptian: The arrival and victory of the sun god over the darkness…

Eye in the triangle is also used in Christian symbols…

Number 12 is important… 12 apostles, etc.

The sun has 12 helpers and it represents the 12 signs of the zodiac.

In ancient texts the zodiac was referred to as the kingdom.

What I’m trying to say here is that this concept of Jesus, God’s sun/son…

Jesus is a metaphor… it is a symbolic word which means the light of the world… intellectual and spiritual enlightenment…

What does the Egyptian pyramid represent and what does it have to do with the eye?

First of all, most pyramids were pyramids to the Sun. There are some to the Moon, but most pyramids were for the sun. Pyramids are used around the world.

Here is a very important point.

All such are believed to have represented the cosmic mountain.

In esoteric thought the pyramid can be considered not only the representation of the world axis but as also a symbol of enlightenment.

Its apex is spiritual obtainment, meaning when you start out in life you start at the base. And if you start your way on the bottom, you work your way up, and hopefully by the end of your life… when you reached the pinnacle of your life, you will finally be intellectually and spiritually enlightened.

You were crawling up the pyramid of life… reaching the top… intellectual and spiritual enlightenment.

That’s what pyramids represented.

Apex: Keep in mind that the sun represents the eye of god… the symbol of the highest intellectual and spiritual enlightenment…

This is referred to in Egypt as the chief cornerstone.

The correct terminology that is used by pyramidologists today is pyramidion.

This is a very interesting concept. At the very top of the pyramid… the sun… the light of the world… meaning once you reached the top of the pyramid in your life you are spiritually and intellectually enlightened… at least you are supposed to be. So the sun with the triangle is symbol of crawling up life into the higher dimensions.

Motion picture companies are using the same symbols.

The pyramid is messianic symbolism.

Jewish as cathology including the messianic hope… the whole idea of the Jewish Messiah is not a new prophetic development… but that it goes back to a far earlier age and is really not specifically Jewish at all.

The whole idea of a Messiah is not Jewish at all. I goes back to the pyramids of Egypt.

The coming of the Messiah is divine knowledge gained by experience.

The ancient concept of a Messiah was the coming of a time in which the whole world will finally wake up.
But unfortunately that’s not right now… we’re still all in the dark.

We are in the dark because the church and the international banking cartels of the Knights Templars want us to be in the dark. They don’t want us to understand the symbolism in the Bible and for the first time wake up and find what the real story is. Like the Buddhists say “you can handle the truth”. Most people can’t handle truth. The light is too bright.

Messiah: The symbol of the incoming truth of the higher self.

The central person in the Bible is the Messiah. The same is true for the Egyptian Book of the Dead. He is called in the ancient texts “Lord of the Pyramid”.

We observe therefore according to the ancient texts that the spiritual and symbolical meaning was replaced for another having physical reality only.

It was not until the 6th century AD that a man was placed on a cross.

For 500 years before the year 600 Christianity was always pictured symbolically as a lamb carrying a flag. And in 600 in Constantinople it was decides that a man is to be placed on a cross to represent Messiah.

The idea being at that time was that we are going to bear our own crosses as we go through life… as we are learning about truth and intellectual and spiritual enlightenment… you make your mistakes… you pay for the all… and one day you reach the top of the pyramid and for the first time be enlightened.

Osiris / Ra / Amon Ra:

You will remember that Horus or the sun was also called – another term for the sun – Amon Ra. Because the Egyptians said that you cannot see God but you can see his boy… his offspring. That represents him. And that’s true, because your boy does represent you… what you do to my son, you do to me…

The sun represents the father who you cannot see.

And in Egypt the sun was called Amon Ra… which we get sun ray…

And in Persia and Egypt they were saying Amen… because the sun was Amon Ra. He represented God the father… Osiris.

Amen… Amon Ra… the God of the pyramid. Messiah of the pyramid.

The light at the top of the pyramid. Spiritual and intellectual enlightenment.

The whole messianic idea was about a thousand years earlier before the Hebrews even thought about a Messiah.

Pyramid/Apex:

The starting point and the finishing point of all things. Joining the Apex to the base of a triangular shape bases of a pyramid symbolizes fire, divine revelation.

The pyramid is seen as a symbol expressing the whole of the work of creation.

Consequently is the apex stone rejected by the builders of the pyramid not a messianic symbol?

Pyramid… the apex is the staring point and the finishing point of all things. Yes, the top of the pyramid is both… the alpha and the omega. Its all at the top of the pyramid, which represents spiritual and intellectual final enlightenment of the human mind.

The apex is the chief cornerstone or the capstone representing Christ… the Christos… the highest one can get intellectually and spiritually.

God is too big for one religion.

I have gone through at least 50 reference books which say the same thing. I’m doing this for 43 years. I’m a teacher… I’m trying to explain to you that the pyramid of Egypt represents the presence of God on the Earth and the chief cornerstone is a symbol for the Messiah and the Messiah is simply the final awakening of your spiritual and intellectual enlightenment at the end of you life when you reach the pinnacle, where you contact God. You finally have opened your mind and it “dawns on you”. That what you’re supposed to do in this life is intellectually and spiritually progress to a higher point in life."

If you want to read the entire article, the link is at the top.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts