The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

very interesting read on corruption in the catholic church

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:53 am

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/7-Apr-2008.html

this is only one link to a long series...of things I have come across searching for stuff

Confessions to the jesuits is a link you can google.and gregs szymanskis name will come up

the vast amount of info in those confessions ..is amazing

the above just one link...which I found fascinating to read..(not sure if its part of the "series" of "confessions" though.

below are a few others....(am searching for the one about a pope from a long time ago..who was very pale..different kind of a guy..almost extraterrestrial like .when I read bout him...he died almost like "rotting to death"..and someone who viewed his "body" in that state...well his nose started rotting and feel off?) I want the "true" history behind that pope.
I know I read it one of the "confessions to the jesuits"..there are a lot of them..all packed with some very good insight...

I will look for some more..(terrible at searching .filing,and retreiving to send,and all that other good stuff :? )....but I am getting better

thanks for your patience

EDIT: to add the link below...whcih is on the BV somewhere..but newcomers might not find it if they are anything like me... :lol: :lol:

this has so much info in it..and I wish my memory served itself better in remebering exactly what was written in each confession..didn't even get through all of them..but just one is interesting enough in my honest opinion...
I think qmark might be interested in looking at a few...maybe stuff he already knows of..or code black..cause he has such an appreciation for gathering all kind of knowedge..

here it is below..the main link to many others..

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/confessions/

top of the rest of the day to yaz all
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:45 pm

You already know what I think of your authors credibility. If someone knows as they qouted " know beyond a shadow of a doubt, Bush and Kissenger did these things, where are the exact dates and times they did it?
greeney2

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 pm

You already know what I think of your authors credibility. If someone knows as they qouted " know beyond a shadow of a doubt, Bush and Kissenger did these things, where are the exact dates and times they did it?

Be careful what you wish for greeney, because I'm praying you get your wish..sooner than later.then again we alwayz have the Akashic records to rely on....patience my friend..patience

in all good due time......I PROMISE
sheye

Postby qmark » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:58 pm

sheye,

Just out of curiosity, were you raised in a Catholic home?
qmark

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:11 pm

yes i was qmark..and I'm not angry about my upbringing..lol...if that was what you might have been implying..I did see some sad things go down through that church though, and there is a part of me that has a real hard time with forgiving them for certain things...

Do I hate catholics..no..do I believe Jesus ,and his truth..is alive in the hearts of many..absolutely,.. yes....but theres a stench that run throughs that church from way back..that is nothing of the "holy spirit" in my eyes qmark, and I'll call a spade a spade if I have to....(shudders)..most catholics don't want to know the truth about many things...

sighs ..all that for a simple "did you grow up catholic?" :lol:

sorry..but yes...fell away from catholicism around 14,,drifted through teen years :roll: ...was a "born again" for a few years of my early twenties :lol: :lol: ...then life changed...ended up back in the roots of my faith when I had children in my mid 20's.

I didn't know any of the stuff I have been reading about ..for along time..another catholic with my head in the sand...but I always knew something was way out of balance with that church..(even in a dark spiritual way I couldn't understand as a kid, bu could feel it at times)
..or churches who have ..all sorts of wayz to make income...something off about that to me
when you are made to feel like you have to tythe..pay for prayers for god to listen..it all seems like a glorified JOKE after awhile, although I realize churches are a great community spirit builder,and do need funds for practical expenses....I also believe their are some excellent catholic parishes,,,that do good work,and genuinely wish to serve god...I just feel that there is a vein of "luceferian occult" or whatever you want to call it..that runs through that organization...also in other churches as well..

Sorry qmark..I'm rambling...and as you can see...searching for answers,
and an understanding of redemption.

ok..nuff said..yes qmark..why do you ask 8-) :? :lol: lemme guess?

nah..you tell me :? ;)
Last edited by sheye on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Code: Select all

Greeney,
perhaps you need to look at the many names he talks to greeney,perhaps you need to read ...actually read....what many are talking about these days...how many people he does talk to in all those "interviews"..who have said the EXACT same as others, as well as to others???

Sadly,it so much like you to ..put up your nose at one liitle fib a reporter says, therefore by your "superiority" you feel quite entitled to throw EVERYTHING the man says away, like you are so above lil fibbers like that...you are so smart not to trust any "authentic" interviews they might have. oh good for you greeney..you are sooo smart..how you can toss him aside like garbage ,and listen in awe and amazemnt at the lies of your "beloved politicians"..( sheye gags on there lies three times over..we won't even get into the other sin)

hmmmphhh...you really think I care what you think greeney...on this matter???....not one bit....cause I know you're wrong, and so do many others.

Go listen to your liars greeney2...I'll pick the ones I choose to listen to,and whos voices I want to be made heard...

if you don't like that I speak my mind.....you can kindly show me the door ..NOW,,,

and trust me..you will miss me a lot more than I miss you.... :lol: :lol:
sheye

Postby qmark » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:48 pm

sheye wrote:

yes i was qmark..and I'm not angry about my upbringing..lol...if that was what you might have been implying..I did see some sad things go down through that church though, and there is a part of me that has a real hard time with forgiving them for certain things...

Do I hate catholics..no..do I believe Jesus ,and his truth..is alive in the hearts of many..absolutely,.. yes....but theres a stench that run throughs that church from way back..that is nothing of the "holy spirit" in my eyes qmark, and I'll call a spade a spade if I have to....(shudders)..most catholics don't want to know the truth about many things...

sighs ..all that for a simple "did you grow up catholic?" :lol:

Well, it did seem like there was a little animosity towards the Catholic Church. Through the years, I have noticed among the many Catholics I have known, or come in contact with, that in the end there is no middle ground. They have either been turned off to religion in general and the Catholic Church in particular or, they are Catholic hook, line, and sinker. I too have a problem with the Catholic Church, but not with the average parishioner sitting in the pew.

sheye wrote:sorry..but yes...fell away from catholicism around 14,,drifted through teen years :roll: ...was a "born again" for a few years of my early twenties :lol: :lol: ...then life changed...ended up back in the roots of my faith when I had children in my mid 20's.

I would be more interested in your "born again" experience as opposed to the Catholic experience, sometime if you don't mind.
qmark

Postby qmark » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:57 pm

greeney2 wrote:You already know what I think of your authors credibility. If someone knows as they qouted " know beyond a shadow of a doubt, Bush and Kissenger did these things, where are the exact dates and times they did it?

I don't know if it is true or not. I do know that Bush and Kissenger are both globalists so nothing would surprise me with these two shady characters.
qmark

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:52 pm

I would be more interested in your "born again" experience as opposed to the Catholic experience, sometime if you don't mind.

would be more than happy to share that with you qmark, and I still have some souls who are very dear to my heart through that the time period of my life....oh..I could talk alot about alot of things q...and I honestly would be happy to share them....honestly..how I saw them

was during that time period I had one of the dreams I talked about on a thread here...some wierd stuff happened to me then spiritually ..(but kind of alwayz has)..but I could tell you a few "interesting spiritual stories"..like what happened when I went to throw out my astrology books?? :? :shock: that was bizarre.....lots I could share about that time period...even dreams that made me wonder what I should be learning.

when I was with the "born agains" and I use that term only because some of them used it..(it was an orthodox greek church :lol:) with a lot of different kind of parisheners....a substantial part of this church group being in their 20's and early 30's....lots of good people..but alot of "god talkers"lots of convo and coffee about spirtual thing..and tons of long arguements on doctrine,and that kind of stuff amongst some.

I think its healthy to talk about these things, but humanity gets in the way...and the next thing you know there are "personality conflicts, lil silly sensitivities amongst both genders,that started at times to lead to too much negativity....it happens everywhere in life.(if you like everyone you work with,,consider your self lucky)

I must have been getting pretty sic of these countless.."meetings for coffee,have a laugh,and argue about god",cause one night I had a dream.

I was on this train..with other christain friends having coffee and talking about "life"..and then I was looking up into the sky...(in the dream)...and I saw my most fav constellation (7 sisters or plaeades--close enough :? )

well this lil "thorn" in the sky I call it...started spinning round..and round...

...in a lil circle...then (it was like a rapture or something)..cause we all started floating up into this spinning constellation :? :shock: ,

It was a nice feeling...but then we all float through the spinning circle of stars.....and guess what??

we're all in a coffee shop ..drinking coffee,and arguing about god again :lol: :lol: (was sort of ticked off that the rapture to heaven only lead to the same sort of "game" that was going on down on earth.)

why the heck I felt the need to share that dream with you qmark..its beyond me....its was kinda cute,,that one...and all my christian friends howled with laughter when I told them. but I had been saying we should go do something for the community, just getting even a few us, to go shovel for the elderly in the church, do something together,that was a little more beneficial to god..than arguing about him(they all knew their bibles very well)

so maybe thats what god was showing me then,and maybe I need to know what that menas now, in the sense, of offering service to fellow human being who is limited in resource,strength,whatever the need maybe

I think I need to learn that lesson, so I don't end up in a "heaven" argueing about god in a coffee shop,,(while thinking to myself..this CAN"T be heaven :? ..) sorry I rambled on q..but I could talk a bout alot with you..wish we could do it more privately though...cause some stuff is more "spiritually " sensitive, and I've fought through some scary, lonely battles ,hanging on to prayer.....(through some strange spiritual battles)

I would LOVE to talk to another christian about some of that stuff as well.
I sense and see things I DON"T want to sense ..
I have never really liked horror movies, unless they are so riduculously made they can make me laugh....(ok..some suspense..I love....but the really whacked out horrors..no thanks..not somewhere I want my mind to go)

I believe my prayers for wisdom are being answered, ..even with this one thread..on understanding sin., and corruption in the viens of the catholic church...but it isn't just in the catholic,,though That church Has many many sins on its shoulders,,,read about the jesuits....the "control" that church has in so many other "branches " of life example being all the "jesuit" universities,and colleges....schools= cash...churches = cash...(add them all up..then tax exempt it..throw it back into multinational investment...voila...)

ok..I'm going to be quiet for a bit..but ..lets just say..I beleive iin the "sacred" concepts of the catholic church, but I don't like the BIG snakey game they are playing in the upper echelons.....it ain't holy one lil bit....

Love will TRIUMPH..through grace,
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:44 am

I seems a pretty basic question to me, that if someone claim "without a shadow of a doubt" Bush and Kissenger both attended these Blasck masses, they would be able to tell when it was.

Just tell me the dates they both did it? It requires a simple number!!!

Do you see why not providing that would pose a credibility problem Sheye?
greeney2

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts