The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

very interesting read on corruption in the catholic church

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sheye » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:28 am

Do you see why not providing that would pose a credibility problem Sheye?

do you not see that being able to prove..all..the evidence...like some can(this is true)
would pose a serious"health" risk ??

some fight for their lives as they battle for truth...

but nothin' is taken to "the grave", so to speak....God knows the truth,
and that should be enough for both of us greeney2

I beleive some day..we will understand better the TRUTH of many things...
Amen to that!!!
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:29 am

No Dates=no proof=hot air!!!

Q-mark, Sheye already knows what I;m referring to about the authors credibility, having been openly proven to have a long line of faked interviews. that is why I questions dates being a pretty simple question to this kind of claim.

I would be more interested in your "born again" experience as opposed to the Catholic experience, sometime if you don't mind.

Do you care to consider positive Catholic experiences? Most "born agains" put everyyone except themselves into, "everyone else who hasn;t been saved"?
greeney2

Postby qmark » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 am

greeney2 wrote:
I would be more interested in your "born again" experience as opposed to the Catholic experience, sometime if you don't mind.

Do you care to consider positive Catholic experiences? Most "born agains" put everyyone except themselves into, "everyone else who hasn;t been saved"?

greeney,

I am sure there are some positive experiences. Like I said, I have known and know many Catholics, and for some reason they either get totally turned off or totally turned on. I would assume there would have to be some positive experiences for those who are turned on. Doctrinally, I have some issues with the Catholic Church. However, I love my Catholic brethren.

I asked sheye about the "born again" experience because that is where I am coming from and I believe it is greatly misunderstood.
qmark

Postby sheye » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:01 pm

of course I care to consider "positive " catholic experiences Greeny..I have had many of those as well....and I know there are many out there...happening at this moment.

lets just say their are many who wear a mask of who "they " really serve,when they attend christian churches....

I do not call the catholics I have mentioned who I believe to be in grave "sin" christians at all, and some very well KNOW they are not,as the continue to masquerade as one..thats all ,nothing more ,nothing less.
sheye

Postby qmark » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:14 pm

sheye wrote:was during that time period I had one of the dreams I talked about on a thread here...some wierd stuff happened to me then spiritually ..(but kind of alwayz has)..but I could tell you a few "interesting spiritual stories"..like what happened when I went to throw out my astrology books?? :? :shock: that was bizarre.....lots I could share about that time period...even dreams that made me wonder what I should be learning.

Yes. I know what you mean. I have a few stories of my own.

sheye wrote:when I was with the "born agains" and I use that term only because some of them used it..(it was an orthodox greek church :lol:) with a lot of different kind of parisheners....a substantial part of this church group being in their 20's and early 30's....lots of good people..but alot of "god talkers"lots of convo and coffee about spirtual thing..and tons of long arguements on doctrine,and that kind of stuff amongst some.

I think its healthy to talk about these things, but humanity gets in the way...and the next thing you know there are "personality conflicts, lil silly sensitivities amongst both genders,that started at times to lead to too much negativity....it happens everywhere in life.(if you like everyone you work with,,consider your self lucky)

You are right. Humanity always finds a way to rear its ugly head. Unfortunately, we will never be completely free of our sin nature until we get our new robes.

sheye wrote:I must have been getting pretty sic of these countless.."meetings for coffee,have a laugh,and argue about god",cause one night I had a dream.

I was on this train..with other christain friends having coffee and talking about "life"..and then I was looking up into the sky...(in the dream)...and I saw my most fav constellation (7 sisters or plaeades--close enough :? )

well this lil "thorn" in the sky I call it...started spinning round..and round...

...in a lil circle...then (it was like a rapture or something)..cause we all started floating up into this spinning constellation :? :shock: ,

It was a nice feeling...but then we all float through the spinning circle of stars.....and guess what??

we're all in a coffee shop ..drinking coffee,and arguing about god again :lol: :lol: (was sort of ticked off that the rapture to heaven only lead to the same sort of "game" that was going on down on earth.)

why the heck I felt the need to share that dream with you qmark..its beyond me....its was kinda cute,,that one...and all my christian friends howled with laughter when I told them.

Why the humor? Here is what I see:

You and your friends are on a train moving, but moving horizontally and not vertically. In other words, you are not moving up, where God is, or put another way, not growing. You look towards the heavens and notice the stars of the Pleiades spinning in circles, in other words, going nowhere. Then, for further confirmation, when you thought you were raptured, you realized you have gone nowhere. You’re still on that train, not growing, but going in circles.

It is interesting that the Pleiades are mentioned three times in the Bible, twice in the book of Job. In that book, Job is basically arguing with his “councillors” (friends) about God and the things that were plaguing him. It sounds like another group that was doing a lot of talking but going nowhere. In the end, Job chose to do what was right with God, and he was restored.

sheye wrote:so maybe thats what god was showing me then,and maybe I need to know what that menas now, in the sense, of offering service to fellow human being who is limited in resource,strength,whatever the need maybe

Of course, that could be the interpretation as well. :)

sheye wrote:sorry I rambled on q..but I could talk a bout alot with you..wish we could do it more privately though...cause some stuff is more "spiritually " sensitive, and I've fought through some scary, lonely battles ,hanging on to prayer.....(through some strange spiritual battles)

I'm jealous, I wish I could ramble that well. If ever you need to talk privately, just PM me. I understand not wanting to throw everything out there for the world to see. It's like casting your pearls before swine.

sheye wrote:I have never really liked horror movies, unless they are so riduculously made they can make me laugh....(ok..some suspense..I love....but the really whacked out horrors..no thanks..not somewhere I want my mind to go)

Not sure where you are going with that but I can not watch hack-em-ups.

sheye wrote:I believe my prayers for wisdom are being answered, ..even with this one thread..on understanding sin., and corruption in the viens of the catholic church...but it isn't just in the catholic,,though That church Has many many sins on its shoulders,,,read about the jesuits....the "control" that church has in so many other "branches " of life example being all the "jesuit" universities,and colleges....schools= cash...churches = cash...(add them all up..then tax exempt it..throw it back into multinational investment...voila...)

You are right. The protestant church has its skeletons as well. The problem is, the church, Catholic and protestant, as it operates today is not operating as a New Testament church.
qmark

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Qmark, you didn;t comment on the only important thing I really said, and I think its on purpose!
greeney2

Postby sheye » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:37 pm

..qmark....thankyou.
I think you understand that dream better than I did..not sure what it meant but your interpretation of it was very insightful

Thankyou for praying for me qmark, I feel in my spirit you are wise..have from the first post of yours I read, and I believe you sincerely want to understand the knowedge and wisdom of god, and help bring that forth to others.Thankyou again for your prayers :)

I don't know how too add..just press add a friend..and type in name?..(i'll go check) :? 8-) :oops: grr...
sheye

Postby qmark » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 pm

greeney2 wrote:Qmark, you didn;t comment on the only important thing I really said, and I think its on purpose!

I did greeney. Is this not an answer?

"I am sure there are some positive experiences."

However, originally, I was interested in something else in sheye's post. I do not ignore people unless they are being down right nasty and you have never been that way towards me. Until maybe tonight in the other thread.
qmark

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:20 am

I am considering posting on this topic..but will muse on it for awhile.

Particularly on the Bush/Kissinger black mass mentioned here.

qmark,

You are right. The protestant church has its skeletons as well. The problem is, the church, Catholic and protestant, as it operates today is not operating as a New Testament church.

Very astute observation by you and to whom you have posted here. I am often want to state that there is a huge block of ignorance on the part of Christians out here..about everything..including Christianity.
But you hit it pretty much on the head here with this quote above. Great going qmark..right on target.

Orangetom
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
orangetom1999

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 am

I am considering posting on this topic..but will muse on it for awhile.

Particularly on the Bush/Kissinger black mass mentioned here.

qmark,

thankoyou for any thoughts you wish to share with us orangetom

on any threads of discussion..
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts