The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Facts & Judgment

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby malai5 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Hi All

Following on from my comment about "Sin" being a judgment, here is something to consider.

Cheers

Malai5

FACTS & JUDGEMENT

Question:
What is the difference between ‘facts & judgement’?

Answer:
What is behind the intent of putting out the facts? A fine line we will say. A judgment comes from the inability to assess the self in detail. When a way of being conflicts with a way of doing then know that obstacles are being presented in the way of ‘rubbing’ against one another. This will show an immediate feeling of uneasiness within the self as the self tries to wear what is seen. As this relates to the self then you must also realise that what arises is attributed to inherent feelings.

As judgment is passed from one generation to another and from one life to another then the facts ultimately have little to do with how we perceive the truth. As in all truth there is an area of play, an area of absolute. When facts become your truth then know that what you then perceive to be will also become your good judgment.

To have good judgment or bad judgment relating to the facts will then become your truth as you see it. As ones truth is not necessarily another’s truth the facts can become distorted. When trying to understand the truth of self then you must also understand where the comfort of self emerges. As in truth there is also comfort.

When judging the facts the ability is taken away from you to judge correctly as you have already become entangled in making a good or bad judgment call relating to the self.

This is so.
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby sandra » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:07 pm

malai5 wrote:What is behind the intent of putting out the facts? A fine line we will say.

So malai5, I often say there is a fine line between being humble and just simply being who we are. People that are humble, are often times holding back, what they truly mean.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby malai5 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:09 am

sandra wrote:
malai5 wrote:What is behind the intent of putting out the facts? A fine line we will say.

So malai5, I often say there is a fine line between being humble and just simply being who we are. People that are humble, are often times holding back, what they truly mean.

Hi Sandra

You are probably correct.
So, what appears to be humility could just be fear of judgment by others because they have already made that judgment call on themselves to hold back.
So much for honesty then.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby qmark » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Part of that is boloney. Part of that is situational ethics. And none of that has anything to do with what I was talking about in the other thread.
qmark

Postby malai5 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:43 pm

qmark wrote:Part of that is boloney. Part of that is situational ethics. And none of that has anything to do with what I was talking about in the other thread.

Well then qmark, why did you feel the need to say that.
Do you understand the term "segway"?

Cheers
Malai5
malai5

Postby qmark » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Yes, I understand segway, but I felt the boloney part was important.
qmark

Postby malai5 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:11 am

qmark wrote:Yes, I understand segway, but I felt the boloney part was important.

qmark, which bit was "boloney" and which bit was the "situational ethics", in your opinion.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby Nesaie » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 am

malai5 wrote:Hi All

Following on from my comment about "Sin" being a judgment, here is something to consider.

Cheers

Malai5

FACTS & JUDGEMENT

Question:
What is the difference between ‘facts & judgement’?

Answer:
What is behind the intent of putting out the facts? A fine line we will say. A judgment comes from the inability to assess the self in detail. When a way of being conflicts with a way of doing then know that obstacles are being presented in the way of ‘rubbing’ against one another. This will show an immediate feeling of uneasiness within the self as the self tries to wear what is seen. As this relates to the self then you must also realise that what arises is attributed to inherent feelings.

As judgment is passed from one generation to another and from one life to another then the facts ultimately have little to do with how we perceive the truth. As in all truth there is an area of play, an area of absolute. When facts become your truth then know that what you then perceive to be will also become your good judgment.

To have good judgment or bad judgment relating to the facts will then become your truth as you see it. As ones truth is not necessarily another’s truth the facts can become distorted. When trying to understand the truth of self then you must also understand where the comfort of self emerges. As in truth there is also comfort.

When judging the facts the ability is taken away from you to judge correctly as you have already become entangled in making a good or bad judgment call relating to the self.

This is so.

Judgment is subjective.

Facts...as we're taught, are understood by our five senses and "empirical".

Evil, is when any attempt to control others. Therefore, government is evil. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Lol Malai5

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:35 am

Evil, is when any attempt to control others. Therefore, government is evil.

Sorry but the "good" side is equal when it comes to that.
Only difference is they do it by other means.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts