The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

how do you sue a telepathic person who steals your idea?

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:35 pm

I know this might seem a little out there

but is it possible?

would be funny taking it to court though,,hearing the judge say,,how can you prove ... beyond the shadow of a doubt ,that you thought of it first ?

the only good defense to that would be...well..as GOD is MY witness...I have full confidence that He will convince the court..that my thought, was mine alone, in origin, as He was witness, to it being created.

Just curious as to how a lawyer would deal with the case.....any out there who wish to give a comment?

(smiles a mona lisa smile with the left side turned up just ever so slightly more than the original))

EDIT: needed to edit this post so God didn't sound all mixed up,and maybe just an echo (my apologies to God if he decides to read this...and
I'm not smiling like that Mona Lisa anymore...its giving me bad face wrinkle on the left side..(sighs) )

If God gets upset with you ,how does He let you know?
Or does God get upset?
hmmmm...
I can imagine the responses to those questions.
Last edited by sheye on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Postby jdchaser » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 pm

9 chances out of 10 they'd probably give you a certified ESP test first. And then try to take it from there, or charge you with some kind of crime, more than likley take you to the physchiatric ward in the hospital or something.

Though that would be cool. Listen to someones thoughts to get ahead of them. How are they going to prove thought, without any actions?
Why are you hiding the truth from me when I can see it in plain sight? The only thing this proves is how blind you really are.
jdchaser

Postby sheye » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 pm

9 chances out of 10 they'd probably give you a certified ESP test first. And then try to take it from there, or charge you with some kind of crime, more than likley take you to the physchiatric ward in the hospital or something.

wow,all that just for having a thought that someone else stole..?

whats the world coming to....handing over a nice telethapic person to some creepy doctor who will try and prove her wrong..just cause he wants to.?..mind you..I've always liked the idea of going into a mental institute"undercover"..sort of like robert redford..in that movie "the warden"'....(think thats what it was called)

when he becomes a prisoner in his own system to see where the "mistreatment" lays....

I think I might work on that as a new mission...do a lil thesis on it..I just need to get admitted.....(which shouldn't be too difficult if i try hard enough) ;)
sheye

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:08 am

Call the Dream Police.

Maybe Cheap Trick for back-up.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:11 am

Disrupt their ability with EMP in their sorry ass brain.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:50 am

wing_zero wrote:
Call the Dream Police.

Maybe Cheap Trick for back-up.

hmmm...the dream police? :? :lol: ..have not a clue who they may be,and quite honestly I haven't had any dreams with policeman in them (unless theyz was undercover,and I didn't know..which is alwayz a possibility I guess. :? :oops: ;) )

As far as Cheap Trick for back up,not sure how they could help, but it sure as heck,would be loads of fun,to do the "undercover" operation in the mental institute ,with the members of that band as backup "undercover" agents.. :lol: 8-) :? :o :( :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet you group of us could come out with with a best selling book,as well as a great movie deal....
you could audition for one of the roles wing :D
you seem great with makeup tecniques...and I also am quite convinced you are both the riddler and the joker...which makes you very good at duel personality exchange ,and an excellent candidate for things requiring that keen sense of acting ability..

Hell, I'd like to do an "undercover" investigation with you on a mental ward...that would be lots of fun,I'm sure.

Especially if you stayed in joker ,or riddler costume(if they allowed it),
8-) :o :lol: :lol: ;) :roll: 8-) :geek: :lol:
sheye

Postby bionic » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:00 am

Maybe you're the telepath and are innadvertantly stealing their idea and don't realize it?

There's always the chance you are both on the same wavelength and coming up with the idea at the same time.

Ideas are for the world anyway, right? "owership" being an ego thing.

Still, if it's a real money maker..it's a race to the patent/copyright burough!!
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby sheye » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:25 am

Maybe you're the telepath and are innadvertantly stealing their idea and don't realize it?

There's always the chance you are both on the same wavelength and coming up with the idea at the same time.

Ideas are for the world anyway, right? "owership" being an ego thing.

Still, if it's a real money maker..it's a race to the patent/copyright burough!!

so very true ^ dis....(would you like to be my lawyer?) (smiles)
sheye

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 pm

How would a lawyer prove the accused is telepathic? You cannot force a person to submit to a battery of tests (5th amendment). What scientist would play expert witness to telepathy?

Sheye, are you saying that you saw a product on tv that you already invented? Everybody says that. "Your unrealized idea."
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts