The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Love and Attchments

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby malai5 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:45 am

Hi All

While we are speaking about "love", this writing came to mind.

Cheers

Malai5

Love attaches you. Attachments love you.

When you love there is a price. There cannot be love without a sequence of events, those events have a sequence. The emotion called love is given to you for lessons of self; it shows you the vulnerabilities that exist within the human being.

There are different kinds of love and the attachments that go with it. The love of a child, mother, wife, husband, friend, lover and self. All have their own attachments for the sequence of events that need to play out for the lessons of self. All attachments are created to make you see further, to recognize what weight those attachments carry with them.

A circle is created. That circle contains a bonding of sorts, the circle of infinite wisdom. Love is given to you to expand the self, to open up the spirit of the soul and to allow the omnipresent self to emerge. If recognized, the truth of the internal self will be seen and the attachment to its core understanding will start to unfold.

When love is born, it is born within the soul of the being. Love attaches itself from the minute it emerges and merges with air it breathes. The life of a newborn is love personified, it needs the attachment to another being to breathe the life it has been given. And so begins the journey of love and attachment in its different forms. Cause and effect.

Love is not to be conquered, but love will conquer all when all attachments cease.

Attachment is the unsevered cord that binds the love in impure form.

Love is the cord that has been severed from the attachment, to let love exist unconditionally in its pure form.

This is so.
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby sandra » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:20 pm

malai5, you realise no one will go near these right? :mrgreen:
After your last message I went kicking and screaming,
infact there is still a message I need to read, but you know
how we hold on to those love attatchments. ;)

very true malai5, you can see these attatchments fairly clear I have come to learn, and no one does that without letting go of their own.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby malai5 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:05 am

Hi sandra

I understand that people are very protective of their "attachments" and that any exposure of the "Why" behind those atachments could be confonting. Sort of like the question that one should ask themselves but are too afraid to for fear of loss of a part of themselves that gives them a sense of self.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:48 am

Hi All

While we are speaking about "love", this writing came to mind.

Cheers

Malai5

Love attaches you. Attachments love you.

When you love there is a price. There cannot be love without a sequence of events, those events have a sequence. The emotion called love is given to you for lessons of self; it shows you the vulnerabilities that exist within the human being.

There are different kinds of love and the attachments that go with it. The love of a child, mother, wife, husband, friend, lover and self. All have their own attachments for the sequence of events that need to play out for the lessons of self. All attachments are created to make you see further, to recognize what weight those attachments carry with them.

A circle is created. That circle contains a bonding of sorts, the circle of infinite wisdom. Love is given to you to expand the self, to open up the spirit of the soul and to allow the omnipresent self to emerge. If recognized, the truth of the internal self will be seen and the attachment to its core understanding will start to unfold.

When love is born, it is born within the soul of the being. Love attaches itself from the minute it emerges and merges with air it breathes. The life of a newborn is love personified, it needs the attachment to another being to breathe the life it has been given. And so begins the journey of love and attachment in its different forms. Cause and effect.

Love is not to be conquered, but love will conquer all when all attachments cease.

Love is the cord that has been severed from the attachment, to let love exist unconditionally in its pure form.

mael ,what a nice post, and much more mystical wisdom and truth that I yet totally understand, but love the words "to let love exist unconditionally in its pure form"

I like what you I see you trying to say mael, I think I am beiginning in my mind to understand much more of what you have previously said,

all I know is you're a lot more intelligent in fields, that I could ever hope to be within this lifetime I have left ;)
mechanics and stuff of that nature, tinkering building, must be a wonderful talent to have....
I envy your wisdom , and definately your creativity, and you teach me more than you realize.

thankyou
This is so.
sheye

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:24 pm

malai5 wrote:Sort of like the question that one should ask themselves but are too afraid to for fear of loss of a part of themselves that gives them a sense of self.

Isn't this an amasing process? At first it sucks, it completely sucks. Sorry but it does, it stings like heck and you feel grievance. However the more we practice this, the easier it becomes to let go, because we become much more aware that it will give us a greater sense of self. I'm to the point where I go much faster with the flow,,,,,and I'm loving it.

Thats not to say that won't change sometime down the road, you ever notice how after you lose a part of yourself that you once had,,,,you almost expect that it is still there, and yet there is no effect of its old nature, and you realise how silly you are being..

Ok no one will probably understand those words, however I know malai5 will, and it cut me some slack from having to use words in contexts others will know. <....thats just me being me. Thanks in advance malai5
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:33 pm

sheye, just to let you know that is malai5, I've called him mael once before as well.
Their names are super similar.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:52 pm

thanks for pointing that out sandra,sorry malai5

I don't enjoy ,missing the important details like that :oops:

its nice for someone to show you, before you keep going making the mistake again...correction is a welcomed thing, if done with proper intent

the true sign of a friend, ;) thank you for pointing that out sandra :D :D
sheye

Postby bionic » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 pm

"If you love something, set it free"
hmm..practicing 'non attachment'
"..if it comes back to you, it's yours..if not it never was"
oops..back to attachment thinking
:?

seems to me the 'something' was always 'yours' and never 'yours' all at the same time..
is now..always was..always will be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp8vydLW ... re=related
(sorry..couldn't resist)

this is all good in theory, of course..
in practice..
well....
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby malai5 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 am

bionic, if you do nothing, or the same thing and expect a new understanding of yourself, then you would be kidding yourself.
Same inputs give the same outcomes.
However, if you try a different approach than you had in the past, then what you could achieve would be a new outcome.
Different inputs give different outcomes.

Only a good theory if you don't wish to do anything practical about understanding who and what you are. Your choice.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:28 am

seems to me the 'something' was always 'yours' and never 'yours' all at the same time..
is now..always was..always will be

wow..I think that makes more sense than I can even try to explain to anyone, but myself...but if i think im understanding you right..Bionic

all I can say is ...WOW...thats beautiful..and very poignant and true, in my eyes, as how i sort of see events of time"captured" you might say, for whatever it was at the moment ,to the person recording them... and if we took ,5 minutes of time.. .in .."real" time , how many realities would revolve around that 5 minutes of "real" time, that was never to be duplicated,meaning everyone had a unique experience ,each different than some elses experience, with that 5 minutes of that pocket of "real" time.
Biannca,
wanna write a musical? ideas are good(laughs)..you'd be fun to collaborate with,get that feeling..(smiles) just a thought...a fun creative one..
I've even wanted to just write on a staff for comedy sitcoms,that would be a great way to have coffe in the moring with a bunch of people that make each other laugh,and smile,and almost snort coffee outa their nose for snorting too loud at a great belly laugh....and get paid for it,, :D 8-) I only wish
:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
(another dream job of mine) :) even if it was just for a year..would be a riot with the right"mix" of minds and hearts that enjoyed it so much for awhile...(think I'll try using Dr ..whats his name's book...how to attract anything you want desire in 30 days)...heh heh..I'm on to something ;)

(he actually paid me to say that ..heheh..NOT...would be interested to sit with him and have tea, see what he'd have to say about his grand general theory that your thought process,and hopes for desired outcome can be influenced by your own free will..(if I even understand what he tries to explain as "truth")

oh well..moving on outa here now
sheye

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts