The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

I once was lost and now I'm found

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:08 pm

I once was lost and now I'm found was blind but now I see

I can actually say I know longer believe in the hypoctical BS coming from the book called "The Holy Bible"

EDIT:this edit has been made thanks to prayer, I know see the grave error of the above statement, and understand the wisdom of what yet is to revealed to me within its walls of words,so often misconstrued, but so often deceptively twisted to suit the purposes, of those who wish to use that deception to their advantage

Once..I read that mary, the mother of jesus said in an apparition
that GOD sends no one to hell, his love is that great.
God also sees the heart of a human, meaning that in other religions there are the threads of similiar lessons and values that are in the bible.
the soul chooses hell because it rejects love..I know what sandra means...
but...it is not as complete as what , or how she sees it...because hell is not part of heaven..and is not equally as good.

I challenge any soul to spend time in hell, then tell me it is equal to heaven....I think I make my point....thankyou for your prayers.
Last edited by sheye on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Postby sandra » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Do you have any beliefs in a God?
Do you believe in anything else other than hypocritcal BS in other words?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Nobody really cares Sheye! The one mad at the world and everyone else's beliefs is you.
greeney2

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Nobody really cares Sheye! The one mad at the world and everyone else's beliefs is you.

Thats your perception of the truth greeney, which is so far off,but it doesn't surprise me coming from abuse edited by moderator someone who is guilty of the same thing he has accused me of....being a liar
Last edited by sheye on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
sheye

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Do you have any beliefs in a God?
Do you believe in anything else other than hypocritcal BS in other words?

I have my own beliefs as to what love means to me, if thats your question sandra?

and to put it quite bluntly I see no evidence of a loving god in the holy bible.
sheye

Postby sandra » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Well than what does love mean to you? If you know something you should share it.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Well than what does love mean to you? If you know something you should share it.

there are many things that love means to me sandra,but i'll start with one.

Empathy , and compassion for the pain of someone elses suffering without telling them that evil is all a figment of their imagination.
sheye

Postby malai5 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:43 pm

sheye wrote:

there are many things that love means to me sandra,but i'll start with one.

Empathy , and compassion for the pain of someone elses suffering without telling them that evil is all a figment of their imagination.

sheye, in the words of Tina Turner:
"Whats love got to do with it"???

Cheers

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby sandra » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DEnjkQWZxc

Thats a good jam Malai5.

By the way Malai5 do you ever check your pms? I sent one maybe a couple months ago. Some where around the time I got back here. Good to see you around.

Sheye you can have empathy and compassion without believing we are only victims of evil.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:56 pm

sheye, in the words of Tina Turner:
"Whats love got to do with it"???

Whats love got to do with empathy and compassion?....I think alot

Tina Turner was talking about sex,in that song, which quite often has nothing to with love, especially considering what the song was about.

Sheye you can have empathy and compassion without believing we are only victims of evil.

than why don't you try practicing a little empathy and compassion sandra, cause i honestly only see you as a phoney person, who has no desire to SINCERELY pray for anyone,and if you were anykind of "real" christian, you wouldn't have made any of the comments that were so snide,rude,and self serving. You would have actually prayed for me,and believed that god would answer that prayer...at some point in time.But then again if god wanted me to see the "wisdom and truth of the bible", I'm sure He would have found a way by now....unless he actually enjoys having people sort of beg for things that he should already do if he is such a loving father.

I also didn't say we were only victims of evil either, but I do see the catholic church perpetuating much evil,and have for centuries....and the more I read the bible the more i see the BLATANT contradictions in it,and what a head game it really is.

Anyhow sandra, just do what you say you will if you're such a "true" christian , pray, pray, and pray some more. But for the sake of what you preach,please try and practice it.

I think thats enough said on the subject..don't you?
Last edited by sheye on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts