The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

I once was lost and now I'm found

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sandra » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:24 am

sheye wrote:Actually very wise words malai5, and when you understand them from the context of love it make more sense. ...because it involves forgiveness,and grace . I've always known in my soul somewhere on some crazy dimension,that love can't and never will lose to evil, it is too powerful in its love, it only loves .
I think that sandra meant this,That love only loves,through whatever emotions,and process it goes through, a major one being forgiveness,
Love does feel pain, sorrow, but it also experiences forgiveness, and all the other wonderful things as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4jlAMtdZDg
Thats why I like this song of Cyndi Laupers. Really is a good jam.
Sorry had to throw that in there, its better than that tina turner 1. :mrgreen:

Sheye, the above gave me another perspective.
Its hard most of all, for all of us to perceive ourselves as love, because of all that it can mean.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Sheye, the above gave me another perspective.
Its hard most of all, for all of us to perceive ourselves as love, because of all that it can mean.

I do not perceive myself as love...I perceive myself as a giver of love and a receiver
of love

that love being shown in many forms
comapassion
forgiveness
joy
understanding
guidance
protection

the list goes on and on
.I listened to that song by the way..it is beautiful
I also like bette midlers "the rose"(I think thats what its called :? )
Nice valentines day song

EDIT:damn..I meant to put a smilie that was actually smiling..and my eyes are too old to see
the difference between the smiling and the mad
hmmmm..swear I did it correctly,am I that blind???

either way..gotta love a sincere beautiful song about love..simple good meaning love..not the kind that changes itself into very sinister intentions
Last edited by sheye on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sheye

Postby Nesaie » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:57 pm

To kill is murder, unless it's in self-defense. Or food.

There are two emotions, love and fear. All evil, government, control, etc. stems from fear. Where there is no fear, there is only love.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 am

I think the discussion about killing and murder is not that simple and a subject in itself. There is "intent" that comes into play, and many exceptions that do not compute to murder.
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:27 am

Well, you're wrong.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:52 am

Greed is a third part when it comes to love or fear since both sides have it.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:03 am

I think the discussion about killing and murder is not that simple and a subject in itself. There is "intent" that comes into play, and many exceptions that do not compute to murder

whoever typed and wrote the above words shows a lot of wisdom and intelligence to me...I would stand up and applaud, but I'm not sure if he would hear me,wish there was an applaud smiley,but something goofy is happening now with my smilies anyhow.....when I click on them....the whole screen sort of does a jump,but no smilies go onto the posting screen

arrrghhhhh..
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:45 am

I said it, and it is a separate subject so won't derail this thread with it. Nasaie is pretty definate about her views, and the definitions in our legal system, certainly do not make it a simple situation.
greeney2

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:28 pm

well, considering I started this thread, I'm going to derail it a bit..lol

SUE ME if you can't handle it(joking ..yeeesh..looking at her one silver dollar)

besides greeney I think a big portion of finding who we are in this crazy mixed up world at times,and legal justice systems ,that vary from country to country.... is finding what we value especially in love, and understanding how others value it.

some would be horrified at the crime of conspiracies, so well manipulated before hand,for such extreme purposes of malicious intent that a judge would be afraid to let these criminals live if they did not seem to be redeemable, and/ or REPENTIVE, but is that the justice systems job?
To turn them into better people,and reform?

Now it depends if Judge Judy was judge, (kidding)

makes you kind of wonder what she would want to do to a group of7,that had plotted extortion,bribery,cruel torture, as a means to not only totally damage someones psychi with the intention of doing so for pure malicious intent and profit, but had done it to such a degree as to cause wounds that could never be repaired.

I wouldn't want to be the one phoning her either and telling her her son , had been rescued from the clutches of this type of group..beaten from nearly an inch of his life, as he rolled sobbing around ,watching her grandaughter,his daughter, being brutally raped and beaten on "live" screen from another location.

Guess thats a little different than what she deals with in her court room though.
and they should be miles apart in judgement..to the degree of the "malicious" intent

I know I know..I sound so damn depressing,but I know some REALLY FCKD UP shyt happens out there.
Pardon the language, but some stuff ENRAGES me ,and I want to go on the WAR!!! path at once to uncover and stop wrong things like that from happening

sorry if I'm wrong to feel that way greeny

(sobs) in 17 dimensions, and every language she thinks could possibly exist
sheye

Postby inja » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Nesaie wrote:To kill is murder, unless it's in self-defense. Or food.

There are two emotions, love and fear. All evil, government, control, etc. stems from fear. Where there is no fear, there is only love.

Love and fear are very broad words and tend to be very misunderstood. Too many variations of love and too many variations of fear to be able to lump anything or anyone or any institutions into one box with one simplified label.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts