The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

I once was lost and now I'm found

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:03 pm

So, if a "soul" needs the lesson of being a murderer, then that is what they will do, it's as simple as that. If a "soul" feels that the murder is wrong, then they have obviously learned a lesson in one of their lives.

So that means to me that if there ws a soul that needed the lesson of being a murderer,and your beautiful sweet wife was that souls target, your soul would have chosen to learn the lesson of?? suffering....relief?
c'mon we could play emotional head games around this all day..

EDIT: malai5 I'm not sure if you're a male or female,sorry I put that out there just an example,of what I mean

CHEERS!!!
Last edited by sheye on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Postby malai5 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm

sheye wrote:
So, if a "soul" needs the lesson of being a murderer, then that is what they will do, it's as simple as that. If a "soul" feels that the murder is wrong, then they have obviously learned a lesson in one of their lives.

So that means to me that if there ws a soul that needed the lesson of being a murderer,and your beautiful sweet wife was that souls target, your soul would have chosen to learn the lesson of?? suffering....relief?

Yes, sheye, I have no problem with that, but obviously you do.
I guess I am more cognisant of the bigger picture and as such have a bigger perspective which enables me to put my 3D life in perspective, related that bigger picture.

Cheers

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Malai5 some people don't always know what you mean by 3d.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:04 pm

yes,that ol good 3d persective of the 5th dimension, , dancing into the 9th solar plex, crap really has must hit a home run of truth in the grand sceme of things,
you're right I should try it..

but then again, maybe not, after all what is perspective to truth, to love, to snow flake thats melted away before it even has the oppotunity to land,
I guess I better go get me some 3d glasses, before I miss the whole show, and lose out on all the enlightenment,

was sort of hoping I could hop skip and jump right into the 99 +1/4 of the second level up, then again maybe there are 36..cause thats a magick number, oh no it isn't...wait I'll get my 5d glasses ,and make sure I'm not missing out on the unknown dimension, that should be very enlightening
none of them really have evil anyhow, cause its all good in the grand scheme of things, after all they all have love, of one form or another, even if its scewing some young boys backside for the fun of it
sheye

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Say something like that happens to a little boy.
What would you say to that little boy?
If you were the only person in the world that
could give that child comfort, what would you say?

Would you want that child to embrace that the world is evil?
Would you hug that child and tell them that you love them,
or care for their well being? That with love they can overcome anything?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Nesaie » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am

greeney2 wrote:Nobody really cares Sheye! The one mad at the world and everyone else's beliefs is you.

You're a moderator?

Nobody cares?

I care about Shaye!

You suck as a mod!

Shaye is a human being! Ain't that just like a catholic? To be judgemental!

The thing about catholics is that they judge themselves first, you do that too Greeney, don't you?

What are you doing for Ash Wednesday? It's coming up. Will you put a cross on your forehead, made with ashes? What about Marti Gras? Gonna party?

Burn her...ban her...burn her...ban her... :D
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:11 am

sheye wrote:

EDIT: malai5 I'm not sure if you're a male or female,sorry I put that out there just an example,of what I mean

CHEERS!!!

Hey, you're back. :D

Cat on my arms...needing attention. :D
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:18 am

sheye wrote:

CHEERS!!!

Hey Sheye, Malai5 if very interesting. Invite him over to the other forum ;) The Freedom forum. :D
Nesaie

Postby malai5 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 am

sandra wrote:Malai5 some people don't always know what you mean by 3d.

Hi sandra

3D means this world/dimension and all the levels/planes, it contains.

Cheers

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:46 am

sheye, in the big picture everyone has lessons to learn and everyone is at a different point of evolution. The only "equaliser" is the doctrines of human kind and they vary from culture to culture. What is "wrong" in one culture is a virtue in another
Where it is "wrong" to kill for individual reasons, it is OK to do so for collective ones.
These human doctrines are just that, doctrines for this 3D world and it's learning curve inhabitants.
At the end of your life, sheye, you are in another one. More lessons.

The PROCESS that allows a "soul" to evolve, IS Love, not the small understsnding of the word.

This all makes so much more sense to me today, and I think I'm starting to understand what sandra means as well

Actually very wise words malai5, and when you understand them from the context of love it make more sense. ...because it involves forgiveness,and grace . I've always known in my soul somewhere on some crazy dimension,that love can't and never will lose to evil, it is too powerful in its love, it only loves .
I think that sandra meant this,That love only loves,through whatever emotions,and process it goes through, a major one being forgiveness,
Love does feel pain, sorrow, but it also experiences forgiveness, and all the other wonderful things as well.

I'm sure that message is in the bible somewhere, so maybe I should retitle this thread
I once was lost, then I was found, then got lost again, then was found, and lastly thought I was lost for good, but thank goodness I was found only to remain in love forever.
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts