The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

I once was lost and now I'm found

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby malai5 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:07 pm

sheye, Tina Turner was speaking about FEELINGS, not just sex.
Gee, you christians have big issues with sex.
On the other hand, "love" is a much missunderstood word. Note, I did not use the word, emotion, because it is not just one emotion/feeling, but a complex mixture, individually based
Used in the sense of "Love for Another", it becomes a conditional bargianing tool with personal gain as it's outcome, as evidenced by the loss that is felt when "love" is not returned.

Cheers

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 pm

sheye, Tina Turner was speaking about FEELINGS, not just sex.
Gee, you christians have big issues with sex.
On the other hand, "love" is a much missunderstood word. Note, I did not use the word, emotion, because it is not just one emotion/feeling, but a complex mixture, individually based
Used in the sense of "Love for Another", it becomes a conditional bargianing tool with personal gain as it's outcome, as evidenced by the loss that is felt when "love" is not returned.

First of all you are assuming I am a christian

Second of all you don't have to try and teach me that "love" is a much misunderstood word

Thirdly the rest of it makes about as much sense to me as the bible....so maybe you could rephrase it , because I know of many situations where love for another has NOTHING to with being a bargaining tool, and nothing is expected in return.

Fourthly, the fact that you have no idea what that song was really about tells me that you better do some research on it.

And last of all, I'm really getting tired of people who don't know what they are talking about trying to teach me things.

I've made that mistake myself far too often,and I realize how frustrating it must have been from the receiving end of it.

from what I understoof of that song,and what I was told it meant,was that it wa about a prostite,sex for hire type woman (tiny dancer)

EDIT: another mistake I must own up to..Tiny dancer was about the "sexual slavery of prostitution," .WHATS LOVE GOT TO WITH IT, is simply about sex, and the FEELLINGS projected about the term "making love"

If anyone feels I am wrong,please feel free to correct me....I like to be corrected when I'm wrong...sometimes I even wish I was wrong about things

Ever pray to yourself..please let me be wrong on this...please let me be wrong...

and someone tells you ..yes you were wrong.....and you sigh a huge sigh of relief, sometimes it is a wonderful thing to be wrong about something
I think many of you might understand that ..in so many contexts,and different ways it can be applied. Thankyou for understanding what I'm trying to say.
Last edited by sheye on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sheye

Postby malai5 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 am

Well sheye, do you consider yourself a christian???

sheye, why do you assume I am trying to teach you anything???

sheye, in the 3D world in which we live there is no such thing as unconditiona love, or unconditional anything as EVERYTHING is subject to and subjective. There are conditions/subjectivity, attached to everything we all do and say.
To have it any other way would require one to be completely alien to this world so you could be objective in relation to this 3D world.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:43 am

The believe in God has nothing to do with religions or bibles.

Religions are only an excuse for humans to do whatever they want to those they hate.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:51 am

Well sheye, do you consider yourself a christian???

sheye, why do you assume I am trying to teach you anything???

sheye, in the 3D world in which we live there is no such thing as unconditiona love, or unconditional anything as EVERYTHING is subject to and subjective. There are conditions/subjectivity, attached to everything we all do and say.
To have it any other way would require one to be completely alien to this world so you could be objective in relation to this 3D world.

If you read your post you might figure out why I think you're trying to teach me :lol: :lol:

as far as "sheye....do you consider yourself a christian???"

the answer is no.

But according to sandra it doesn't really matter what I believe or do,or not do...just like anyone else....because we're all going to end up in love

Was thinking i might go shoot myself a couple of sic ass perverts tomorrow, considering the end result is all going to be the same anyhow.

that was a friggin joke by the way, so all you sic ass perverts who might be a little afraid , can rest easy.... :lol: :lol:
sheye

Postby malai5 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:55 am

"The end result is going to be the same, anyway"

The same as what, sheye???

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:02 am

I think you need to ask sandra that..she seems to have all the answers, read her posts..I'm sure you're "smart" enough to figure it out.
sheye

Postby malai5 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:09 am

sheye wrote:

I think you need to ask sandra that..she seems to have all the answers, read her posts..I'm sure you're "smart" enough to figure it out.

I would like to hear YOUR swing on it, sheye, if you would be so kind.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:22 am

I would like to hear YOUR swing on it, sheye, if you would be so kind.

why would I try and explain something to someone who I believe will twist it all around and use it for their own agenda to ty and teach me how wrong I am and how right they are??? I'm not going to fall into that trap anymore no matter how graciously, or sarcastically you try to put it out there.

I recall sandra saying everything will go back to love....which to me means basically someone could beat the living crap out of her someday, steal all her belongings and in the end it won't matter anyhow, cause everything goes back to love.

Thats a real good excuse for people to do whatever the fck they want in my opinion with no real consequences in the grand scheme of things.

Tell me..if you would be so kind..as to what your take of those words means.

Lets see if you're as enightened as she claims to be. :lol: :lol:
sheye

Postby malai5 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:34 am

sheye, in the big picture everyone has lessons to learn and everyone is at a different point of evolution. The only "equaliser" is the doctrines of human kind and they vary from culture to culture. What is "wrong" in one culture is a virtue in another.
Where it is "wrong" to kill for individual reasons, it is OK to do so for collective ones.
These human doctrines are just that, doctrines for this 3D world and it's learning curve inhabitants.
At the end of your life, sheye, you are in another one. More lessons.

The PROCESS that allows a "soul" to evolve, IS Love, not the small understsnding of the word.

So, if a "soul" needs the lesson of being a murderer, then that is what they will do, it's as simple as that. If a "soul" feels that the murder is wrong, then they have obviously learned a lesson in one of their lives.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts