The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Underground Bases

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby nightwolf » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 am

I'm wondering if anyone knows about any good information about underground bases in general? I'm not interested in just Dulce, but others across the US or even the world. There's just so many stories out there it's unreal. If anyone has some information I'd appreciate it and to give an example for the stories I mean, here's a link:

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/tunnels3.html

I don't care about the validity about that site, just read the examples of the article, because you can find this article all over the net. These are the stories I'm interested in or books if you have any recomendations. To me this is probably one of the more stranger topics of the alien phenomenon.
nightwolf

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 pm

When you think of underground I can think of 2 big ones, and at least one is concerned with UFO's. NORAD is built into a mountain, and John has connected the AirForce to the collection of UFO reporting to NORAD, as well as civilian aircraft reports of UFO sightings. I know that Edwards Air Force base at least, and I'm very sure most every US base as well especially SAC Bomber bases like Wright Patterson, have a maze of underground tunnels and bunkers. Edwards has a system of hatches all over the base to get into in case of nuclear attacks. They are supose to be a network all over the base interconnected. one can only imagine what they have underground. The origional MX missile, now called the Peacekeeper was designed to deploy using an elaborate underground tunnel system in Utah covering hundreds of square miles. They would continually be moving from location to location all underground. We also staged ICBM's in the cold war inside Barn Silohs, so the looked like any other farm or ranch, but inside the Siloh was a missile. We have housed our ICBM's inside underground silohs since the 60's. Vandenburg is probably moslty underground silohs. our biggest underground weapons are our Submarines.

As far as knowing where they might have alien bodies, take your guess/ All we know for sure is the military has a very wide use of underground facilities, and most are in remote and desolate places. Area 51 has to be a maze of underground secret places. The nevada nuclear proving grounds. maybe the biggest and most remote place of all is one nobody thinks about--underground secret places on Guantanamo--the most remote of all.
greeney2

Postby nightwolf » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Thanks Greeney, this has probably become one of my more favorite topics within the UFO Community after the Ancient Astronaut Theory! I've known about some of those for awhile but didn't know Guantanamo. What I find interesting about some of the bases is that some of them were built on top of older tunnels and cave systems that were already there to begin with. One of the more fascinating ones is White Missles Sand Range in New Mexico.

Old missle silos don't interest me that much though. I'm up in North Dakota and we have plenty of those up here especially around the GFAFB. Even though they do attract attention to UFOs, because believe or not, we do have quite abit of activity up in my area. That and my local base, (GFAFB,) used to store the tanker planes but because of BRAC, they got moved and now the base houses the unmanned drones.
nightwolf

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts