The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Was 911 a "luciferian sacrifice" ?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby sandra » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:47 pm

When I referenced a leap of faith in believing zero is always a hero, I was expressing that
not everyone would perceive it as that.

Just like your thread about bipolar and pole shifts.
Very much a relation there that you can find yourself.

Whether people perceive that or not is up to them.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:29 am

Just like your thread about bipolar and pole shifts.
Very much a relation there that you can find yourself.

that thread was a joke written to make people smile
the ones that have the insight to what I was TRULY
trying to say

with "the the flip of the coin statement" some will understand the sarcasm
and humour behind what I was trying to say in that post

It is not by problem if others do not get my humour or sarcasm

there are those who see the wisdom behind it and those that don't

I love you sandra , but you buy into all kinds of "truth" lots of garbage
that totally contradicts itself

many different spiritual beliefs all thrown into ONE bag ,shaken around ,till they are all mixed up does not lead to the "truth"

you are not a christian sandra, and I love you enough to tell you that

you think you might be, but you can't have it

ALL....you need to make a choice,and truly understand what you are choosing

because it better in the eyes of jesus to not understand him,and say I want no part of christianity,

then to play the little game of having it all,and pretending you know and understand

and then teach those false hoods to others

sandra ,right now you are the type that would try to teach jesus what His mission was about

and thats very sad

lets just pray for each other sandra,sincerely ,in love, through the grace of jesus

and I ask anyone out there who believes in that name, and for what it means, to please pray for me as well

the pray can be short...just a thought...a good wish..a good intention

there does not need to be words attached to it just a feeling of goodwill

ask jesus to show me what HE wants to show me,what HE wants me to learn, pray that HIS will be done in my life, and that I might clearly see how to accomplish that

many are afraid to admit they pray because of fear of what others think
those silent prayers that last only seconds in the hands of time are more powerful than they realize.

thank you for prayers of good will , and I pray for all of you

just as many many souls

who died in the tragedy

called 911

are praying for us now

this will be my last post on this thread

thankyou for taking the time to read it
sheye

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 am

ok hopefully I am allowed to change my mind :? :oops: :roll:

cause I feel the need to add to the theme of the original post

found this link,its good,and relates to what "hiidden hand" says in the op interview..the link is from the bottom of that page and is in reference to SVALI,who spoke much about the "houses" in these "lucerferian families"

Considering she was a programmer for some branches of this "family".and managed to escape their mind control over her....I find this lil link an interesting read.

http://illuminati-news.com/wes072906.htm

(I'm terribly sorry for "changing my mind on adding to this post,but bare in mind,I'm a woman,and a menapausal one at that :? :lol: :lol: :roll: :o ;)
sheye

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Sheye,

Dont sweat it ..there is going to be another like 9/11...soon enough..only worse.

It will give you a chance to test your theory further.

I have known about the theories concerning Pearl Harbor for a number of years before they were narrated by the History Channel..where most first heard of it.

I think Pearl Harbor was a sacrifice on our end by someone here..not by the Japanese ..to get us into war. The Japanese were pushed and pushed from the 1930s into the position ..politically and economically. Just as someone is doing to the nations in the middle east.

Here is one of my predictions for which I am watching closely. I think the House of Saud..the Royal house of Saudi Arabia. I think their days are numbered. Someone here in the West is planning their fall and demise when the time is right.

I also think the plan is to keep the Iraqi oil off the market..not on. If the oil flowed freely ..the price of oil would be down..much further than it is.
The plan and technique for oil ...like diamonds ...has always been to create an artificial shortage to maintain prices.

I think someone is getting ready to kiss Russian Backside for Russian oil in place of the Saudi oil.

I also think Hugo Chavez's days down in Venezuela are numbered. Someone is going to destabilize him and Venezuela

Well..enough of that,

Yes i think it was a sacrafice.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:39 pm

orange tom...shhhh...
you know your thoughts and insight are always appreciated.

by many ,... many of whom don't wish to reply, ..but none the less ponder, the "fruit" of the wisdom delivered.
sheye

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts