The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Was 911 a "luciferian sacrifice" ?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:44 pm

NO dimensions are seperate from LOVE. And no
dimension is any more than another.

perhaps you need to tell that to the poor souls in purgatory,who I'm sure are quite relieved to be suffering there....and realize how fortunate they did not choose hell..because do we really know what hell is? do we WANT TO KNOW..NO THANKS ..

maybe god will allow you the great gift of roamimg hell for a few months sandra...so you can come back to tell those who are in heaven

we are all one

together we stand

in love

FCk that piece of bs theory
sorry to put it so bluntly sandra,cause I do love you..I just think you know not what you speak of.

and you have the right to disagree..your choice..but let me know when you test out your theory FOR REAL...k..please

let me know if you've changed your mind

I love you sandra..GOD BLESS you..and I hope you still continue to pray for me..cause I NEED prayers...sorry to admit that..but I do..BuT pray to the jesus you say dropped kicked lucifers ass , even though I think it was Micheal the archangel who had to have the unfortunate task of doing so
Only thing is ..theory says ..it was dropped kicked outa heaven...did he manage to find his way to earth..in that journey of being dropped kicked??

Sure feels like it sometime..cause I'm not sure world wars were part of gods plan for humans to show unconditional love

(sighs )..nuff said for now :(
sheye

Postby sandra » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:55 pm

You realise we are on page 11 of 11 right?
There is also 111 topics in this forum right now, and we are almost to 111 posts, lets see who gets that 111th post shall we? Okay I'll quit with all that, for now. :mrgreen:

Do you know why souls are in purgatory and hell sheye?
They do not see love.

Not perceiving love can be a reason for many things that happen in life.
How do we help change the things people do that we may consider evil or wrong sheye?
We help them perceive love.

What if we believe in evil and only want to persecute these people?
How much different are we from them, that we cannot perceive love?

Don't worry sheye, I have been saying prayers for you, we all need prayers.
If you have time, say a prayer for myself as well.

p.s. I see a bit of renormalization, thats good, got worried you were floating around somewhere. ;)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:48 pm

you don't understand me sandra..and have been praying for you, and myself

sandra..would you like the great gift of jesus taking you by the hand and showing you hell..in a reality that would make you understand how wrong you are..

does it take jesus himself to appear to you, show you the way he suffered on this earth knowing full well what other were doing in thought ,deed ,word,and action..do you want to take the nails..like he did..have people mock you spit on you ,,for doing nothing wrong but try to heal and tell the truth..do YOU want to understand that...and that was only part of the walk he did't TALK,But ACTUALLY WALKED..do you want to do it?

ahh but its not over..cause then you get to take a little trip to the other side of course....which side...DOWN to hell..spend a couple days there...after of course you have actually died on a cross..tell you what..you go spend 5 friigin minutes in the hell YOU THINK you know...and tell me ..its the grand plan to pop in and out of all dimensions
like its some cake walk at the infinit e most infinite part of zero

You silly foolish girl you better wake up..before the door to hell SLAMS SHUT FOREVER...cause it s gonna happen...wouldn't want you to get stuck in there either

you think you're teaching me sandra..I think you're a fool..but I love you enough to tell you that....I want you to think about what I said..cause their are angels in the real world sandra..that can show you the real hell not the one here on earth......but the REAL one..so please kindly shut your mouth and never preach to me again..cause maybe you need a little walk in a park..for even 5 minutes to show you what a fool you're being..
jesus himself only spent 3 days in hell to absolve us all of it..but then again that was after a crucification
DONE WITH YOU ON THIS TOPIC..until you experience the reality of your silliness

Next time you start preaching to me about what jesus is all about sandra...I'm gonna pray real hard you experience in reality for 5 minutes what he experienced for 3 days...do you want that??

tell me ?

do you want that to help me show you how wrong you really are..

so please kindly take your bs away from me..I can't stand to smell it any more..

we will continue to pray for each other

that is all
Last edited by sheye on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:02 pm

i also don't think you understand the great mercy of jesus either sandra.because many souls that think they have no chance for forgiveness because of sin that would friggin make you r hair curl..and say WTF? they still get a chance at REDEMPTION..that sacrifice was HUGE..way HUGER than you concieve it to be,,I think when you understand the mercy that Jesus extends to souls ,that you have no knowedge of, you'll have a greater appreciation for purgatory as well..and what its purpose is .At least purgatory is an atonement process, some being there longer than others..but theres only one side you can go from purgatory..and that is up into heaven

To think its a little celestial dance in the form of reincarnation, back for another go , another kick at the can ,so to speak, over and over till we get dizzy experiencing the ALL of it...you better start praying..cause you might be in for a rude awakening,

Please don't ever try to teach me spiritual stuff again...
Unless of course you're willing to take that lil 5 minute walk through the REAL hell..then come back out and let me know...cause its not a place you can pop in and out forever..

wanna prove me wrong!!!!

go ahead MAKE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sheye

Postby sandra » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 pm

sheye wrote:BuT pray to the jesus you say dropped kicked lucifers ass , even though I think it was Micheal the archangel who had to have the unfortunate task of doing so
Only thing is ..theory says ..it was dropped kicked outa heaven...did he manage to find his way to earth..in that journey of being dropped kicked??

That might be a good question to ask the new member, Archangel-M, who joined February 9th. Bad joke, but I did think his choice for member name was cool. And if you don't want my thoughts on something, please in the future do not ask. :mrgreen:

sheye, heaven, hell, and earth are all right here.
Our ideas of them put them in a place as somewhere far off.
How could Jesus be within us, and heaven somewhere far off in a distant,,, what ?

Luke 17:20-21 “Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Finally, death itself will be destroyed:

'Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.' (1 Corinthians 15 v 24-26)

This last quote is what you are talking about sheye. When I said Jesus dropped kicked his arse. Jesus did not die for the sake of death alone. How does Jesus destroy death?
He rises out of it. Now if Jesus and the kingdom of God is within us, what is going to happen when christ returns? We begin to see the kingdom of God within us, and Jesus's resurrection. 'By man came death, by man will come life'. 'I will be the first and I will be the last'. Death is our own last enemy, that christ rises out of. And Christ is returning to all of us. Death will have no more reason as we know it.

The sad thing is sheye, you want more than ever to believe I am right, yet you back looking within yourself, and you cannot find some of the meanings that I am conveying, but you have a terrible suspicion they are there. And in the end, you want more than anything for me to be right, well guess what, I'll make your day, and you can test my beliefs anytime you would like, thats all someone like I , could ever hope for. :mrgreen:
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:31 pm

I'll meet you in the battle forum in other words?
I give you another hug, and look what happens sheye.
You sure don't take kind to these types of things.

sheye, you ask me questions, and I gave answers.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 pm

sandra..just talked to an angel...he said he could show you a room "called" hell here on earth .for 5 minutes..he doesn't think you need to see the REAL hell..just a litle tiny bit thats on the earth..5 minutes..wanna go..you can view it through window if you don't want to actually go in
your call....I'll leave it up to you..he can show you in a dream if you prefer it that way....after all how far are you willing to take that LEAP of faith to understand that infinite zero ....that makes us all ONE...

lets continue to pray for each other

thankyou
sheye

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:57 pm

i will to choose to ignore anything you try and teach me sandra..I have been told to try and set you straight....I will ignore the teachings of a FOOL..I would only hope that others would be so wise as well

you silly silly silly little girl

what must it take to wake you up to reality, and see what BS lies you throw out there in the name of JESUS
that is not a wise thing to do sandra

not wise at all

it makes HIS angels angry..and sad

cause you lead poeple away from the truth

you are under the decpetion of LUCIFER

do you wish to stay that way?

it is your choice

but you will not be aloud to try to teach me anymore

it is over between you and I

as far as the teaching goes

talk is cheap very cheap

it is time to pray for each other ONLY

UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THIS

YOU ARE MAKING GRAVE ERROR UNDER THE NAME OF WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT

YOU ARE LUCIFERS WOMAN AND YOU DO NOT REALIZE

AND IF YOU DO??????

AND YOU CONTINUE TO DECEIVE >>>>YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE
sheye

Postby sandra » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:04 pm

sheye- Again, you asked me questions, and I answered them.
You don't want to know my thoughts on something, leave it at that.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:42 pm

I did not ask you sandra..your arrogance assumed that
by asking what I did ask was to show you CLEARLY how all screwed you really are..played a game of abck wards forwards sandra...a little reverse engineeering if you will..you need to go jump into that deeeeeeep abyss
of ZERO...and take your ZERO concepts and put them where they belong

YOU are not by any means MY teacher....I played the game with you sandra...to show you how fcked up you are...now you need to EXPERIENCE so you do not SCREW UP the chances for others

DO YOU REALIZE WHAT A GRAVE SIN IT IS ...?????

I myself have mad that error far too many times

I too was a silly silly girl sandra....very silly ..all wrapped up in myself like an orange peel just like you

you are in a for big surprise when you find your big fat zero does not lead you to heaven

but go ahaed..take the leap..and drag as many other souls with you

FOOL.......LUCIFER MUST LAUGH AT SILLY GIRLS like you...thinking you can explain him,,better than he can explain himself

what mockery to both lucifer and christ

but lucifer laughs..and enjoys....the lies you bring

while christ continues to suffer

how lovely

how wonderful that lucifer wins again......what reward will you get in your perfect zero sandra...tell me.......you get to go to Hell..then back again

over and over

cause I'm here to tell you that concept isn't going to work for you
and it makes Jesus very sad that you tell people that

as well as hid GOOD angels...not lucifer...he made his choice many many many moons ago

and still is fighting with all his deception to win the game,go ahead

be his freind, but don't ever try and teach me your ways of love

because you are LYING to people,,,about god

JESUS DOESN"T LIKE IT

and he has many angels that help him..STRONG BIG ONES THAT ARE THE MIGHTIEST WARRIORS YOU COULD IMAGINE

AS WELL AS STRONG GENTLE HEALING ONES..and very swift messengers

You are preaching for lucifer.....he has made his choice
keep your silly numbers and wake up to the book of truth...
you twist and turn,and listen to the twisted truths that lucifer
lives people to hear...you are teaching the occult sandra do you know why solomon has so many problems..why...he was deeply into an occult belief at some point. God did not deal with solomon well and the end of his days
and this was a wise man at one point.

You tell people that the perfect zero is where all truth lies...like you are satan telling jesus to jump off a cliff into the great unknown because all is
ONE!!!!!

Jesus was wise enough not to listen to his lies and test his father

I suggest you smarten up time is running short for some

I do not like lucerferians trying to teach me about christ

they are asking for a wake up call to see what the difference is between HEAVEN and HELL, than they shall get it

BE GRATEFUL YOU HAVE PURGATORY!!!!!!

At least it will give you time to really understand how you offended god
and mislead souls away from him and he will wait for you in the real heaven when you have truly realized what his grace means....and there you will stay

not in some ZERO of nothing ness FOOL

God has many good angels sandra...more powerful then all the militaries of this planet....the practicing is almost over...
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts