The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Why do catholics believe in cannabilism?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:20 pm

A dogma of the catholic church is that the eucharist and wine are ACTUALLY changed into the body and blood of Jesus.

The idea that a "loving" heavenly father would actually require his believers to drink blood and eat flesh in order to "cleanse" themselves of sin seems sadistically distorted to me.

If there is a god,and thats what he requires for "heaven"...I feel like I might be better off in "hell"

(the fact that I bought into that BS for so long makes me very angry at myself)
sheye

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:41 pm

If cannibalism was spiritual, what would it be?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:47 pm

If cannibalism was spiritual, what would it be?

Something dark and sinister is my guess Sandra.

(nice pic by the way,but it looks like someone bit your pointing finger off...ouch)
sheye

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Well I ask because what can be seen as physical representation of anything can also be seen as spiritual. What is spiritual is physical. There are many tools out there that do not seem appealing, but alot of them were originally intended to help guide our minds to a greater understadning, to become a seed, food for thought. Also you should note, Native Americans first came with the idea of cannibilism, creating images of werewolves and vampires of its like-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendigo

And in old old legends of my people these cannibilists 'windigos' were not flesh eating in a mere factual sense WHATSOEVER....they ate the ideas of flesh. They consumed ignorance of the worlds physical views and transformed them. The more they ate, the more they consumed, the more they could. It becomes an addiciton, to know the truth. These windigo cons still live today in our ceremonies, they know alot of these things. The idea of vampires came from them, vampires are flesh eating, of a different kind....it is a physical raw representation of a spiritual act of balance, again food for thought type a symbolism that people are very unaware of. Taking physical ideas for spiritual fuel. so on and so on, this knowledge is rare. However I am sure you know absolutely nothing of the windigo people who first brought ideas of cannibilism here, and that is why I asked the question I did.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:55 pm

nope...never heard of the windigo people and have no desire to understand a false sense of spiritual enightenment through cannabilism.

Wasted enough time on all the catholic BS I bought into for decades...don't need anymore spiritual mumbo jumbo hogwash..pretty much fed up with it all.
sheye

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:37 pm

sheye wrote:nope...never heard of the windigo people and have no desire to understand a false sense of spiritual enightenment through cannabilism.

Thats a clear statement that bashes Native Americans, however I promise you, theit truth does not depend on someone like yourself, nor does a Catholics.

Wasted enough time on all the catholic BS I bought into for decades...don't need anymore spiritual mumbo jumbo hogwash..pretty much fed up with it all.

Like you stated in your OP be angry with yourself, you are the only one that wastes your own time, your ego would like to believe otherwise, people that know anything won't buy into your ideaology.

Cannibilism has much more truth to it than a church goer taking a sip of wine, if you can't believe that, you're in for alot more of your own hogwash. :geek:

By the way, my pointer finger is still there, so is my bottle of beer, cheers luv
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Also you should note, Native Americans first came with the idea of cannibilism,

You almost sound like your proud of that......(shudders)

I guess native american spiritual beliefs are as whacked out as the catholics...not such a big surprise I guess.
sheye

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:47 pm

I am not filled with pride about it, but I understand it for what it is.
If I was on a stranded island and all there was to eat was a dead person to physically live, I'd be one of those people thinking literally food for thought, you bet.

The importance we place on flesh alone is what is sadistic, sheye.
That is what legends of the windigo teaches, nothing more, nothing less.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 pm

with yourself, you are the only one that wastes your own time, your ego would like to believe otherwise, people that know anything won't buy into your ideaology.

People that know anything???? :D Please.... :roll: If believing that eating flesh of humans is going to bring bring some kind of spiritual enlightenment is some kind of superior knowledge, than I feel sorry for the fools.

I'm sure there are many who agree with me...but thankyou for showing me that some american indians like many other humans are very lost in their spirituality.

Better take another swig of beer,and be ready for the windigos who might decide to eat the pointing finger for spiritual enightenment.
(though it really does look like they already have)...

And yes I am mad at myself for buying into spiritual hogwash,but I will forgive myself and get over it....but I won't be so easily swayed again.
sheye

Postby sheye » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:16 pm

If I was on a stranded island and all there was to eat was a dead person to physically live, I'd be one of those people thinking literally food for thought, you bet.

Hardly think thats in the same category as willfully eating the flesh of jesus and drinking his blood for spiritual atonement and/or enlightenment.
sheye

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts