The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Why do catholics believe in cannabilism?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:51 am

You've got to remember my dear...she doesn't like you because, almost entirely, you can't enplane things in a decent way that anyone else can understand. This is yet another argument you two have had because Sheye, like me, didn't understand where the hell you were coming from.

Thankyou for pointing that out lash
sheye

Postby _Billy_ » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:57 am

You are correct in your post. Protestants do it in remembrance of Christ, and Catholic say the body of Christ. Still it is absurd to call Catholics cannibals because of this. This post was juvenile and posted just to draw you attention. It shows a complete lack of maturity, and a lack of judgement.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby sandra » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:58 am

Lashmar wrote:Then why didn't you tell her that? If you'd have said something a long the lines of "this is interesting and it also pop's up in many other cultures such as the..." then this wouldn't have happened.

Lashmar, thats pretty much waht I said.

You've got to remember my dear...she doesn't like you because, almost entirely, you can't enplane things in a decent way that anyone else can understand. This is yet another argument you two have had because Sheye, like me, didn't understand where the hell you were coming from.

I can't explain things in a decent way, well I could work on that one.

I honestly didn't know what your posts had to do with the topic until you said that you were trying to show her that.

And there is no other reason besides ignorance obviously, my main point. My first post concerned the topic entirely, Christianity and the Windigo even go hand in hand in the wiki definition, do some research. You are usually ok with that.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Lashmar » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:58 am

sheye wrote:Thankyou for pointing that out lash

I'd like to change that slightly though.

She can explain (got it right this time) things very well when she puts her mind to it but, sadly, for the most part by the time she explains something well the argument has already started. This would have been avoided if she too an extra few minuets to think about what she was going to right and explain it to us.

I don't know whether it's because I'm not exactly smart or because of something else but I always try to explain exactly what I am trying to do before I make a post...always.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby _Billy_ » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:59 am

By the way, if I had made this post I would want it locked or deleted also.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby sandra » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:01 am

Actually sheye is the one entirely clueless of the subject she breached, she so totally needed your defense.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby Lashmar » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:03 am

sandra wrote:
Lashmar wrote:Then why didn't you tell her that? If you'd have said something a long the lines of "this is interesting and it also pop's up in many other cultures such as the..." then this wouldn't have happened.

Lashmar, thats pretty much waht I said.

I can't explain things in a decent way, well I could work on that one.

Good girl, just take a little more time on your post. What I normally do is write my post and then try to think how I can make it easier for someone to understand. Look at all my post and you'll see most of them tell you exactly what the rest of the post is about.

I honestly didn't know what your posts had to do with the topic until you said that you were trying to show her that.

And there is no other reason besides ignorance obviously, my main point. My first post concerned the topic entirely, Christianity and the Windigo even go hand in hand in the wiki definition, do some research. You are usually ok with that.

Looking back I can now see what your first post was about but when I first read it I didn't know what on earth you were going on about...it was like you were replying to a deleted post or something.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:06 am

_Billy_ wrote:By the way, if I had made this post I would want it locked or deleted also.

I thought you would. :D How are you today Billy?

Sandra - I mean to add this to the other post but I forgot, sorry. I take it when you were at school you were always doing the work but you never showing your workings? You just knew what you knew and that was good enough for you?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby sandra » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:07 am

Exactly because you yourself were entirely ignorant obviously of cannibilism through other cultures alone, let alone the meaning of the eaucharist.

Really I dont need to take someone baby step by baby step to get a point accross, figure it out. And look through the information handed. Sometimes I read a post and have to do some serisou research to understand terms and so forth being used. Not everyone is going to be as particular, I;ll give you the fact that yes you are good at presenting information, so I see why you would bring that up.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 am

And if you want to turn this thread into my posting etiquett, by all means, bring it on, rip it apart, its something you or sheye could discuss on knowledgeable terms.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts