The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

De-Baptising...revolt against religion.

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Questioner101 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:31 pm

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby pandasex » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Holy crap batman!!!

i almost want to now be Baptized so i can be DEbaptized!!!!

that is so neat :lol:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby screamzero » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:06 pm

...so is not making your mind up.... u-h-h...doubting your mind...:roll:...I think I'll change my foot hold on reality...er...non-reality...believe a different lie...believe in nothing...that which i can't even imagine...nothing. Weakness...that's it I'll just believe there is no weakness. That gets rid of any excuses....now to go about it....I guess it's just luck...piss....I'd rather despair than switch...i can do it all on my own. Really...can't you!?!? Of course you can. you have a-l-l the answers....go for it. Hate nothing...love nothing. Be dead.
screamzero

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:03 am

Ah people are so stupid...really...
Baptized or not...
It´s just water :roll:
Ok..."HOLY" water... :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby screamzero » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:30 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Ah people are so stupid...really...
Baptized or not...
It´s just water :roll:
Ok..."HOLY" water... :lol: ;)

Your the one that "believes" you should control the Truth.

Keep laughing....people aren't as stupid as you think. We all, that have enough cognitive ability, really inherently know there is something great and powerful going on around us... many at least realize we are surrounded by nature; a universe; something. Even an atheist will recognize nature.

Believing; Passing it on and paying it forward is the best one can do w/ the Truth. The truth is... you didn't control your birth and neither will you control your death...and what you "think" you have under control, between those bookends of birth and death, is an illusion. You catch the waves on the seas as best you can, just like anybody else...controlling the seas....good luck pilgrim. The only control you've got is choice.
screamzero

Postby pandasex » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:24 am

..so is not making your mind up.... u-h-h...doubting your mind......I think I'll change my foot hold on reality...er...non-reality...believe a different lie...believe in nothing...that which i can't even imagine...nothing. Weakness...that's it I'll just believe there is no weakness. That gets rid of any excuses....now to go about it....I guess it's just luck...piss....I'd rather despair than switch...i can do it all on my own. Really...can't you!?!? Of course you can. you have a-l-l the answers....go for it. Hate nothing...love nothing. Be dead.

dude .... get go buy s sense of humor before u implode on your own seriousness
:lol:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:04 am

Your the one that "believes" you should control the Truth.

Keep laughing....people aren't as stupid as you think. We all, that have enough cognitive ability, really inherently know there is something great and powerful going on around us... many at least realize we are surrounded by nature; a universe; something. Even an atheist will recognize nature.

Believing; Passing it on and paying it forward is the best one can do w/ the Truth. The truth is... you didn't control your birth and neither will you control your death...and what you "think" you have under control, between those bookends of birth and death, is an illusion. You catch the waves on the seas as best you can, just like anybody else...controlling the seas....good luck pilgrim. The only control you've got is choice.

Choice is taking control of your own truth :roll:
And yes everything is an illusion in the end anyway.
Which atleast I have realized.
Most humans have not, otherwise they wouldn´t wage wars etc now would they? :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby screamzero » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:33 am

pandasex wrote:..so is not making your mind up.... u-h-h...doubting your mind......I think I'll change my foot hold on reality...er...non-reality...believe a different lie...believe in nothing...that which i can't even imagine...nothing. Weakness...that's it I'll just believe there is no weakness. That gets rid of any excuses....now to go about it....I guess it's just luck...piss....I'd rather despair than switch...i can do it all on my own. Really...can't you!?!? Of course you can. you have a-l-l the answers....go for it. Hate nothing...love nothing. Be dead.

dude .... get go buy s sense of humor before u implode on your own seriousness
:lol:

... o. k. We'll just take this matter rather lightly....it all means very little in any case. Right? Death? Birth? Breathing easy?...of course it means little.... Let us just skip down the road to happy destiny, "controlling" the truth; laughing and going on our merry way...and take it all for granted: all is well...we know enough...please forgive the contrary; wise guy attitude of the afore mentioned crack, your point about me getting a sense of humor may be very good advice. A sense of humor really is important.

It seems I have a bit of serious introspection if I were to really sharpen my wits and come up w/ a bright attitude. Don't you agree? Of course you do. That is your point, isn't it...you know an encouraging; humorous attitude. Kinda like Prior or Carlin. The way truth can really be introduced...with acerbity and skewering; sardonic sarcasm coupled with juxtaposed metaphors (...even if it may be only an opinion at the least a grin is prized into reality). It's the funny stuff that mocks the false to implore the truth... I'll work on that.

In the mean time let us all know how well you express your understanding of mysteries you have no control over...now that could bring a smile or two....better yet you may even shock some poor son of a bitch into serenity...you know..Truth's little old hallmark?....the anchor in life?....Serenity?....nothing too serious of course...Heaven forbid some silly curmudgeon should take such a thing as serene introspection of uncontrollable mysteries like birth and death too seriously...could effect the sanity and all that light stuff....stuff that's really too serious to take to heart...wears down on ones humor and all that.
screamzero

Postby inja » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:21 am

Dark-Samus wrote:
Choice is taking control of your own truth :roll:
And yes everything is an illusion in the end anyway.
Which atleast I have realized.
Most humans have not, otherwise they wouldn´t wage wars etc now would they? :roll:

You ever think that the illusion might actually have a purpose as well?
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby Questioner101 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:43 pm

how well you express your understanding of mysteries

Name some....
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts