The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Created Illusion

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby malai5 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Hi All

Having read sandra's topic on "spiders" and the illusionary webs that people weave, brought to mind a "writing" we received a little while ago.

CREATED ILLUSION

Thursday, 12th August, 2004.

Question:
What needs to be known at this time?

Answer:
The further you go the less you know.

All roads eventually lead to the same place but it is how you see it that makes it so.

The wind blows and you feel its presence.
The sun shines and you feel its heat.
The rain falls and you get wet.

As you become one with the flow of the universe you also become part and parcel of the whole. As you come under the umbrella of the universe and all its diversity, you also become part of the illusion that gives you comfort of all things earthly.

The illusion that you create is to show you the how, when and the why. The illusion is there to give you answers, if you so choose. The illusion puts at stake the very existence that sustains you, that feeds you, that eludes you.

The illusion is created so you can go further into the reality that surrounds you, that is part of you, which is in essence you.

You have created a framework, which slips comfortably into a box. That box contains all your lives, all your history and all your goals. You choose to work within a framework that gives you comfortable answers. It's easy to believe that what you do is safe and sound, is secure. It's easy to think that what you want to believe in is outside of you, is not part of you, and is foreign to you.

Do you think by seeing the universe as them and us, that this will put distance between the illusion and the reality? It will make it safe to explore the unknown because it is something not created but recreated by the thoughts of people, who go in search of something that is safe because it really doesn't exist. Well at least not the way you think.

Reach out your hands to one another and stare into each other's eyes. What form is standing in front of you? Is this form an acceptable form because this is what you have been told is acceptable? Does this form come into your perception of what you think is acceptable?

If you had the eyes to see you would see a form standing in front of you that contains everything that you ever were. It would be an alien form, an energy form, a being who has given you life.

The human being that you are, is a created illusion it gives you what is acceptable. It creates its own illusions and gives you what you want to see.

Look past your illusion to the being you are and recognize the instrument that you are. You all carry past indoctrinations that leave you out on a limb. You are being given an opportunity to look further, to go further so you will know.

This is so.

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby sandra » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:19 pm

malai5 wrote:If you had the eyes to see you would see a form standing in front of you that contains everything that you ever were. It would be an alien form, an energy form, a being who has given you life.

This is my favorite part of that insight.
Shapeshifters know these things.

Going back to the web, it is not all about weaving illusions, it is about weaving life.
You cannot get ahead of yourself see. But you can move through out the web freely.

Always enjoy the writings you have Malai5.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Ah yes. The writings, which if memory serves correct, are the utterings of some kind of disembodied spirit that is summoned via seance or Ouija board.

The writings remind me very much of someone trying to describe a complicated, and otherwise boring and nonsensical dream...

"I was on this roller coaster with my teacher from 2nd grade, and just as we were about to go down the first giant hill, the sun went black. Then, all the sudden I was in a Country and Western bar drinking chocolate milk, when I get an invitation to dance from... yep, you guessed it... a unicorn with glowing eyes and a carrot for a nose... you know, like Frosty! Don't you see what this symbolizes? It's the opportunity for rebirth. To start over and make the world the way you want it, rather than be held back by old ideas and dogmatic presuppositions."

Insight?
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby sandra » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm

frrostedman wrote:The writings remind me very much of someone trying to describe a complicated, and otherwise boring and nonsensical dream...

There is no such thing as nonsensical dreams. However the writing IS a bit compicated, things could be put in much more simple terms.

"I was on this roller coaster with my teacher from 2nd grade, and just as we were about to go down the first giant hill, the sun went black. Then, all the sudden I was in a Country and Western bar drinking chocolate milk, when I get an invitation to dance from... yep, you guessed it... a unicorn with glowing eyes and a carrot for a nose... you know, like Frosty! Don't you see what this symbolizes? It's the opportunity for rebirth. To start over and make the world the way you want it, rather than be held back by old ideas and dogmatic presuppositions."

Insight?

You are as insightful as you suggest, I'd say.
And if you are speaking of spider medicine which is derived from grandmother spider a spiritual figure throughout Native Americans beginnings, you should know my ideas are not radical on the subject, but rather supported by almost all Indian Nations commonly known. People have been fearful of what they view 'mystical' for ages. My understanding of things does not come from a Ouija board, and I would hope nothing of the above was directed towards me. That is pretty much mocking the creations stories of many peoples if so. You ranting about an animal and what it symbolizes suggests so. Thats low.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Mind you, I am not suggesting that dreams aren't important. But trying to muddle through what this spirit is telling malai honestly reminds me very much of trying to interpret a crazy nonsensical dream such as the fake one I put up as an example.

If you really look at the bare bones of what this spirit is saying, it goes in circles and means very, very little. It sounds philsophical and insightful but truly I argue that it is nonsense. And I don't mean that as an insult to malai. I think malai is in contact with a spirit and I don't think it is doing him any good. I think it's a dangerous practice and I'm worried about malai.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby inja » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:59 pm

sandra wrote:
malai5 wrote:
Going back to the web, it is not all about weaving illusions, it is about weaving life.
You cannot get ahead of yourself see. But you can move through out the web freely.

And Grandmother spider weaves from the "center" outwards and returns back to the center....as we can too.

I pretty much think the entire post of malai5 can be summed up into that knowing.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby malai5 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:37 pm

frrostedman wrote:Mind you, I am not suggesting that dreams aren't important. But trying to muddle through what this spirit is telling malai honestly reminds me very much of trying to interpret a crazy nonsensical dream such as the fake one I put up as an example.

If you really look at the bare bones of what this spirit is saying, it goes in circles and means very, very little. It sounds philsophical and insightful but truly I argue that it is nonsense. And I don't mean that as an insult to malai. I think malai is in contact with a spirit and I don't think it is doing him any good. I think it's a dangerous practice and I'm worried about malai.

frrostedman, do not concern yourself about me.
There is nothing in the Universal information and our access of same that is in any way harmful.
We do not deal with "spirits" in the sense that you understand, but rather the Universal Mind, which is available to all who seek it through their intrinsic intuitive abilities.

Cheers

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby sandra » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:50 am

inja wrote:And Grandmother spider weaves from the "center" outwards and returns back to the center....as we can too.

I pretty much think the entire post of malai5 can be summed up into that knowing.

Yes I can't forget that....well how could I? ;)
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:09 am

Is there a connection between the spider medicine, the Grandmother spider, and dreamcatchers?
greeney2

Postby sandra » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:57 pm

greeney2 wrote:Is there a connection between the spider medicine, the Grandmother spider, and dreamcatchers?

Yes. Dream catchers hold everything supposedly 'evil' as a spider’s web catches and holds everything that comes into contact with it. That is what most people would tell you, but that is somewhat distorted. Infact Greeney2 dreamcatchers originally came from the Ojibwe Culture, which I'm part of. Long time ago their main use was for children.

Having a spirit name is of much importance to the Ojibwe culture; when you received an Indian name you could then be recognised for the first time in the spirit world, and your spirit guides would then prepare a place for you when you cross into the next world. A spirit name in simple terms: is a guide in itself, it helps you maintain a balance between what is spiritual and what is physical.

When a child was young, many times someone was offered tobacco to give a child their spirit name, since that name would often time have to come in a dream, it could take a while for that child to receive it. So the parents would weave a dreamcatcher and let it hang from the childs craddle board, for protection and to allow only the good things to pass through the center of the dreamcatcher's web to the child, while the child still did not have an Indian Name see. If the child were to get sick, it was thought the spirit world would not know that child, who they really were, and would not be known.....in order for help or aknowledgement in passing.

Receiving an Indian name (spirit name) is somewhat similar to the importance of baptism if you think about it.

The dreamcatcher is weaved and often times people place beads in the center to represent a spider in its web. The good things pass through, what is meant to come will, what is not, will be caught in the web and not allowed to enter.

However I see what is caught in a spiders web for what it is, food. Fuel and for our next creations, as I view drinking and receiving the holy spirit. With more faith, with more weaving, the more we will catch and receive. It is nothing I can control to incorparate things of Christianity in my Native Culture, it is simply who I am. Both.

One thing I note* Long time ago Native American people did not beleive in evil, they did not seperate evil from what is sacred or good, things just were. And I always remember that when thinking about Native American legends, symbolism, and Culture in general.

So even though they say a dram catcher is used to catch evil things, my personal belief is that when they hung that dreamcatcher (a mini spiders web) from a craddle board, they were acknowleding that the ability of spiritual cocreation starts from the time of birth. That simple. It was something the child became amused with.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts