The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

hear here

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:32 am

NativeAlien wrote:why don't we listen to our women MS?
afterall whose a better expert when it comes to cleaning up messes left by men?

Bad dreams last night :lol:
MonarchSmile

Postby NativeAlien » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:51 am

Bad dreams last night

on the contrary...enlightening ones.
"Son, you're about as useful as a poopie-flavoured lollipop"

Patches O'Houlihan
NativeAlien

Postby Lashmar » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 am

NativeAlien wrote:why don't we listen to our women MS?
afterall whose a better expert when it comes to cleaning up messes left by men?

This is the reason:

http://www.theufobunker.com/index.php?t ... 91#msg2291
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:47 am

NativeAlien wrote:
Bad dreams last night

on the contrary...enlightening ones.

write a book Partners in Crime
MonarchSmile

Postby fortwynt » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Ignorant?

hehe

Well, to me, ignorant is participating in a fraudulent election to begin with.

When I can buy a man a bottle of beer in exchange for his vote, the election is worthless to me.
fortwynt

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:17 pm

fortwynt wrote:Ignorant?

hehe

Well, to me, ignorant is participating in a fraudulent election to begin with.

When I can buy a man a bottle of beer in exchange for his vote, the election is worthless to me.

Says little, knows less :!:
MonarchSmile

Postby fortwynt » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Whatever.

All I'm saying is, when a beer can buy a vote, certain a million dollars can buy plenty, not to mention the obvious vote rigging and all the rest.

If you vote, and believe your vote counts, you are the ignorant one.

They used to say, way back when in "civics class", "if you don't vote, you have no business complaining" ... or... "no right to complain"...or some other such garbage.

I would (and will) always say, "if i didn't vote, i have more right to complain than you do, it wasnt me who participated in electing the chump" if anyone has a right to complain, its me.

If you get in a car and drive, and get in a wreck, and I don't drive and a driver runs me over, would you say "well you don't drive, so you have no right to complain" ?

nope.
fortwynt

Postby tigger » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Well, would love to say,

That's not apathy, that is arming

In fact it is blurry shock zone frozen rabbit -

identification and emulation of slave trading profits.

Helot slavery has built every nation, the only frontier left is biological cannibalization.

According to the resolution of John Nash's altruism for

Png

The graffiti vandal, retarded to projecting the predation of a shock zone resentment that occurred in her youth, is identifiying with the aggressor

It is too threatening to her childhood paradigms, and maternal alcoholic resentments - to entertain the monstrosity of their addicting her mother and then killing her for that addiction.

It is much more profitable to her socially, to identify with the aggressors and find a scapegoat.

Milton Friedman wants them as a confessor who has recently, like native, "shot them in the head"

personanongrata wrote:As far as the butcher is concerned, the animal is already dead.

Not unusual, it has been known to happen, for people to grow up and years later sub consciously recognize a trait in the aggressor, which triggers a vulnerability, they might interpret

Anonymous Coward 564154 wrote:Broken

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 76727/pg10

as from a non aggressor. Those who return to cycles of abuse, addicted to the adrenalin as well as the identifications they made in their youth.

NativeAlien wrote:
take the Hitler colored glasses off...they're hiding your beautiful face.

Forever trying to relive a moment, so as to reprogram it.

NativeAlien wrote:my neighbor Naya a young black woman in her early 20's from Liberia came to the United States when she was 8 yrs old , she cried bitterly the other night to me, because my mannerisms reminded her of her father who she missed dearly. Her father was executed by rebels right in front of her, as they took their customary late afternoon stroll...they were still holding hands when he got a bullet in the back of his head..............................................

Strughold knows Ceausescu's a liar, that is why he likes him.

NativeAlien wrote:You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... Thinking of You!... ;)

Last edited by tigger on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:16 am, edited 36 times in total.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3&start=2050

Whhaaat? The day my cable was cut, by mistake, they said.

NativeAlien wrote:
Poor sensitive soul, you'd think he'd shot the man himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR5xv3pt7KI

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3&start=2020

"No such thing as coincidence" said the cleptocrat's pet.

NativeAlien wrote:Rumours of Liberal government ties to organized crime stemming from the Gomery inquiry are considerably reinforced by charges levelled against the government by anti-trafficking groups. Speaking to LifeSiteNews.com last summer, when the exotic dancer visa scheme first came to light, Gregory Carlin of the Irish Anti-Trafficking Coalition told LifeSiteNews.com, "We get more complaints about Canada than any other western country. Of course, it is not every country which climbs into bed with organized crime as a human resource partner."
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=303&start=1420

Whaaaaaht?

NativeAlien wrote:ssssshhhh...someone might hear ya and think you're serious.. :o

The ear drum that was perforated in the amphitheater, is not equalizing properly.

MonarchSmile wrote:Damnit

I told you to shush :twisted:

Cranford's Cowudderly Taliban stadium extermination. Cleptocratic theft of synonymous democratic

Nation.

MonarchSmile wrote:My scroll finger has got Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Quit being such a bot.

The Princes Uranus, cowudder those Sgro chos about to be natively alienated in all lands.
Just like the perjury, and kidnapping previously demonstrated by Romania's "retarded" in Israel Intelligentsia Solomons.

NativeAlien wrote:they took their customary late afternoon stroll...they were still holding hands when he got a bullet in the back of his head..............................................

Sgrobro's selling slaves. American women are "to be given to aliens" says Art Bell, presumably for lack of indentured imagination, or perhaps their dancin kapo glow.

MonarchSmile wrote:More sunshine, less computer time, at least

Contingent to Bush's allies, the Taliban, fighting Russians for control of the pipeline - money to out do, Cowudder's quiet shadow.

Whaaht? Go for my daily stroll?

NativeAlien wrote:How does one defeat Gender Terrorism?
Men are in charge of the military so don't count on their support
And Men are in charge of the World Courts so don't expect justice anytime soon.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3&start=1480

Simple pleasure now has a toll?

More sunshine, less computer time - this is for your own good. Ratchet is a viscous swine.

An epidemic of natives alienated in their own lands

http://news.findlaw.com/andrews/bf/cod/ ... 8_kbr.html

Bro in sewer migration owes Cockney French some damages.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2005/may/05053107.html

Ceausescu's royally *retarded* misogynist monstrosities.

Everything hinges on their IQ's when they accused Cockney French of being a child molestor, after kidnapping her infant and baiting her on the phone, then editing it for court, before abandoning him to two elderly untreated kapos.

If they were still *retarded* as they had been for two years, in Israel, following their ten year Turkish refugee camp languish,

They may in fact wear halos,

for their Maury Povich divorce policy treasury bond sewers.

Anything goes for Ceausescu's lawyers, cleptocrazy's kangaroo court *retarded* Solomons' scat throwing prowess - tithes for Gitmo, petty megalmanic scatological escapists, get rich.

Prime Minister Acid Wash Mutaween - how many faces melted in his reign.

Anonymous Coward 387092

you are surely on a list now.....
there is no more truly free speech sir.... careful what you say...
I dont think anyone will discuss this with you because of that.

----

markusmaximus

And oh yeah, free speech only works if you use it.
Don't be afraid, or you've already lost.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 623463/pg1

Anethiculling with Strughold's and Ceausescu's socially engineered genocides.
Synonymous freedom, synonymous brides,
synonymous doctards with Pavlovian
minds

The Celebrity Effect,
the tunnel vision idol takes hostile hostages, is a Ratchet Munchausen's style aggressor.
http://www.harpercollins.ca/books/97800 ... index.aspx

Guilt, anger, fear, those are the hostile hostage takers weapons. Harlow showed, the desire to belong is a stronger instinct than hunger.

To be paid as a psychologist today, is to work in advertisement.

A prescient dogpile and a self deprecating scapegoat Pavlovian cage psychotic.

"All Pawns"
said a pointed finger. To an hysterical six year old, who

Personanongrata wrote: As far as the butcher is concerned, the animal is already dead.

Png knows the kapo projected his predation. A drunk, graffiti vandalized after over the counter date rape cocktail dating.

la fee vert wrote: Tweety is pretty and only wants to be loved.

Like the "retarded" Turkish refugee Kamp Kapo who was much older, never leprous comatose from plum brandy overdose. He knows he is not "retarded" and his degraded raped child bride is a "doting mother."

Sarah Palin pays the MK fee in expiration dated Global birth bond treasury. Halow's rape rack monkey edifies Ceausescu's royalty.

Mind Control.

http://www.whale.to/b/patton.html

Strummed Puppets, Marionettes. The wrong Patton, and his Monarchy of dogpile.
Last edited by tigger on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxbQrl3UX8

tigger

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:05 pm

tigger wrote:Well, would love to say,

That's not apathy, that is arming

In fact it is blurry shock zone frozen rabbit -

identification and emulation of slave trading profits.

Helot slavery has built every nation, the only frontier left is biological cannibalization.

According to the resolution of John Nash's altruism for

Png

The graffiti vandal, retarded to projecting the predation of a shock zone resentment that occurred in her youth, is identifiying with the aggressor

It is too threatening to her childhood paradigms, and maternal alcoholic resentments - to entertain the monstrosity of their addicting her mother and then killing her for that addiction.

It is much more profitable to her socially, to identify with the aggressors and find a scapegoat.

Milton Friedman wants them as a confessor who has recently, like native, "shot them in the head"

personanongrata wrote:As far as the butcher is concerned, the animal is already dead.

Not unusual, it has been known to happen, for people to grow up and years later sub consciously recognize a trait in the aggressor, which triggers a vulnerability, they might interpret

Anonymous Coward 564154 wrote:Broken

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 76727/pg10

as from a non aggressor. Those who return to cycles of abuse, addicted to the adrenalin as well as the identifications they made in their youth.

NativeAlien wrote:
take the Hitler colored glasses off...they're hiding your beautiful face.

Forever trying to relive a moment, so as to reprogram it.

NativeAlien wrote:my neighbor Naya a young black woman in her early 20's from Liberia came to the United States when she was 8 yrs old , she cried bitterly the other night to me, because my mannerisms reminded her of her father who she missed dearly. Her father was executed by rebels right in front of her, as they took their customary late afternoon stroll...they were still holding hands when he got a bullet in the back of his head..............................................

Strughold knows Ceausescu's a liar, that is why he likes him.

NativeAlien wrote:You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... Thinking of You!... ;)

Last edited by tigger on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:16 am, edited 36 times in total.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3&start=2050

Whhaaat? The day my cable was cut, by mistake, they said.

NativeAlien wrote:
Poor sensitive soul, you'd think he'd shot the man himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR5xv3pt7KI

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3&start=2020

"No such thing as coincidence" said the cleptocrat's pet.

NativeAlien wrote:Rumours of Liberal government ties to organized crime stemming from the Gomery inquiry are considerably reinforced by charges levelled against the government by anti-trafficking groups. Speaking to LifeSiteNews.com last summer, when the exotic dancer visa scheme first came to light, Gregory Carlin of the Irish Anti-Trafficking Coalition told LifeSiteNews.com, "We get more complaints about Canada than any other western country. Of course, it is not every country which climbs into bed with organized crime as a human resource partner."
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=303&start=1420

Whaaaaaht?

NativeAlien wrote:ssssshhhh...someone might hear ya and think you're serious.. :o

The ear drum that was perforated in the amphitheater, is not equalizing properly.

MonarchSmile wrote:Damnit

I told you to shush :twisted:

Cranford's Cowudderly Taliban stadium extermination. Cleptocratic theft of synonymous democratic

Nation.

MonarchSmile wrote:My scroll finger has got Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Quit being such a bot.

The Princes Uranus, cowudder those Sgro chos about to be natively alienated in all lands.
Just like the perjury, and kidnapping previously demonstrated by Romania's "retarded" in Israel Intelligentsia Solomons.

NativeAlien wrote:they took their customary late afternoon stroll...they were still holding hands when he got a bullet in the back of his head..............................................

Sgrobro's selling slaves. American women are "to be given to aliens" says Art Bell, presumably for lack of indentured imagination, or perhaps their dancin kapo glow.

MonarchSmile wrote:More sunshine, less computer time, at least

Contingent to Bush's allies, the Taliban, fighting Russians for control of the pipeline - money to out do, Cowudder's quiet shadow.

Whaaht? Go for my daily stroll?

NativeAlien wrote:How does one defeat Gender Terrorism?
Men are in charge of the military so don't count on their support
And Men are in charge of the World Courts so don't expect justice anytime soon.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3&start=1480

Simple pleasure now has a toll?

More sunshine, less computer time - this is for your own good. Ratchet is a viscous swine.

An epidemic of natives alienated in their own lands

http://news.findlaw.com/andrews/bf/cod/ ... 8_kbr.html

Bro in sewer migration owes Cockney French some damages.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2005/may/05053107.html

Ceausescu's royally *retarded* misogynist monstrosities.

Everything hinges on their IQ's when they accused Cockney French of being a child molestor, after kidnapping her infant and baiting her on the phone, then editing it for court, before abandoning him to two elderly untreated kapos.

If they were still *retarded* as they had been for two years, in Israel, following their ten year Turkish refugee camp languish,

They may in fact wear halos,

for their Maury Povich divorce policy treasury bond sewers.

Anything goes for Ceausescu's lawyers, cleptocrazy's kangaroo court *retarded* Solomons' scat throwing prowess - tithes for Gitmo, petty megalmanic scatological escapists, get rich.

Prime Minister Acid Wash Mutaween - how many faces melted in his reign.

Anonymous Coward 387092

you are surely on a list now.....
there is no more truly free speech sir.... careful what you say...
I dont think anyone will discuss this with you because of that.

----

markusmaximus

And oh yeah, free speech only works if you use it.
Don't be afraid, or you've already lost.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 623463/pg1

Anethiculling with Strughold's and Ceausescu's socially engineered genocides.
Synonymous freedom, synonymous brides,
synonymous doctards with Pavlovian
minds

The Celebrity Effect,
the tunnel vision idol takes hostile hostages, is a Ratchet Munchausen's style aggressor.
http://www.harpercollins.ca/books/97800 ... index.aspx

Guilt, anger, fear, those are the hostile hostage takers weapons. Harlow showed, the desire to belong is a stronger instinct than hunger.

To be paid as a psychologist today, is to work in advertisement.

A prescient dogpile and a self deprecating scapegoat Pavlovian cage psychotic.

"All Pawns"
said a pointed finger. To an hysterical six year old, who is now as good as dead.

Mind Control.

Leaving Das Expo

Quit burning the food

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbX4DUACYU

:lol:
MonarchSmile

Postby tigger » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Now you sound like Borat, all he thinks about is food.

When he isn't cannibalizing bastards.

fortwynt wrote:who MS really is

It's my ex husband!

Let himself go.

There is his bankroll and bro in Sgro. Changed his name to the lucrative "retarded" through Israel, sympathy card for extra legitimacy when he perjures and slave trades selling visas, or

taking passports away.

ImageImage

Exploring the myth of Draconian Gender reigns of Terror and how their mother streamlined a misogynist genocide for Ceausescu

bringing the stone age to St Patty's Yemeni Mutaween in NAU.

"This fantasy about a female sexual organ, this subversive and frankly repulsive idea of a 'vagina', is yet another assault on our values and customs by the West."

http://www.hayibo.com/articles/view/710

Borat's box office smash popularity and Nicaragua's war raping kapos all fit right in with the keepers of pious slavery over at St Patty's Mutaween paradise of bullying,

and graffiti vandalizing easy targets.
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxbQrl3UX8

tigger

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts