The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

TAXES

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Rob72 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Halfabo wrote:I would like to see this new illegal tobacco tax hike come with some prison sentences for a few politicians.

Not a think illegal about it... Don't smoke if you don't wanna pay the tax. It's a voluntary tax!

Smokers aren't a class of citizen, they are a class of drug addict.

They need to start taxing fast food, processed food, and all the other garbage people ingest... Don't wanna pay the excess tax? Eat a carrot!
Rob72

Postby Tairaa » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:34 pm

I agree they should be heavily taxing fast food and things like that.

Halfabo-
Grow your own tobacco, it won't give you cancer and it costs a bit less.

The cons are, the plant stinks. A lot. Emphasis on a LOT. Apparently they aren't the easiest plant to grow. It may or may not be illegal in your country/state or you may be required to have permission.

Here you can grow 10 plants for personal use, which basically means if you don't make money off of the tobacco you can have 10 plants. If a couple wants 10 plants they can give some to their parents or something and not go to jail if there is no income involved. And I believe there is a permit available for excess of 10 plants of for products sale, but don't quote me on that.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts