The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Cell phones are the new tobacco. - It's official.

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby mael » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:48 am

* I always knew it anyway. The frequencies were chosen to be as harmful as possible, and the dangers have been concealed using all the power the government can use.

http://emf.mercola.com/sites/emf/archiv ... hones.aspx
mael

Postby sandra » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Mael, and you still use a cell phone, let me guess?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby mael » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:04 am

sandra wrote:Mael, and you still use a cell phone, let me guess?

I owned a cell phone many years ago. I bought one for security reasons. After the crisis was over I cancelled it and I haven't owned one since then.

One might be useful but now I'm content without. None in my family use those phones either, but we sometimes think it might be good to have one somewhere about the place.
mael

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:49 am

mael, right on 8-)

Diddo. Had one, not now. Everyone trys to convince me I need it, and I have just no want for one. If someone needs to get a hold of me they can find a way, and vice versa. I get worried with the cold weather here and somehow having vehicle problems, but I always turn to the fact they never had them before.

Cell phones and the whole texting and on and on is just a waste of time to me. Not appealing what-so-ever. :roll: And when I am out, I like engaging with people and really connecting, and being aware of what is going on. I don't need to be the idiot driving and my mind elsewhere. Yes the health effects are something as well, but I also just don't find the use of a cell phone as necessary....I keep things simple to a degree.

Very interesting article, thought you would have had more of a bizz with this one. ;)

Yesterday on the local news they had a very upset father. A young girl fell asleep with her cell phone, and the battery burnt into her skin. Resulting in the entire phone melting, and left behind a pretty bad burn on the young girls stomach. :?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Snug » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 am

Not to mention Cell phone use has contributed to more vehicular deaths then drunk driving since they've come out. Only now are they starting to make laws against cell phone use in vehicles. Couple that with the radiation exposure for long term users and the increased E-waste. I say get rid of the damn things.
Snug

Postby chiselray » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:40 am

what was that i was reading about now ...cell phone can reduce the symptoms of Alzheimers..true story
chiselray

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:18 pm

what was that i was reading about now ...cell phone can reduce the symptoms of Alzheimers..true story

only if you can remember where you put it.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry ..but thats happened to me so many times..I wonder why I have one.....maybe the (waves from it will fry me cancer away..and save the sakatchewan tax payers some canadian toonies..)

I know..false misguided hope...but I hate to see tax payers pay for something twice..especially if it isn't working...
sheye

Postby mael » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:12 pm

The alzheimers study is for wishful thinkers.

... Please provide a link to your source (which presumably supports the notion that cell phones can prevent alzheimers).

ie- "A study which exposed mice which were predisposed to alzheimers to a small fraction of the radiation emitted from a typical cell phone - for one hour a day showed signs of being resistant to the condition ........ etc etc .........."

* I'll have a field day with it.

Such claims are like those old 'studies' by "scientists" claiming tobacco was good for you. "Doctors prefer Marrblows etc... ).

Or Chiselray, you can easily dismiss your optimistic claim by checking for yourself. But try to be careful as all the sites which seem to support cell phones have data which was ordered by the sponsors of the tests - the cell phone industry and people with vested interests in it.

Hint - look at the dose the mice were given and observe the relative thicknesses of the skulls of humans and mice (predisposed to alzeimers).
mael

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Hint - look at the dose the mice were given and observe the relative thicknesses of the skulls of humans and mice (predisposed to alzeimers).

you make such valid points mael...
are you medically certified on some way..(from japan)?

or have just self taught yourself through the knowedge handed down by others?
sheye

Postby chiselray » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:28 pm

mael wrote:The alzheimers study is for wishful thinkers.

... Please provide a link to your source (which presumably supports the notion that cell phones can prevent alzheimers).

ie- "A study which exposed mice which were predisposed to alzheimers to a small fraction of the radiation emitted from a typical cell phone - for one hour a day showed signs of being resistant to the condition ........ etc etc .........."

* I'll have a field day with it.

Such claims are like those old 'studies' by "scientists" claiming tobacco was good for you. "Doctors prefer Marrblows etc... ).

Or Chiselray, you can easily dismiss your optimistic claim by checking for yourself. But try to be careful as all the sites which seem to support cell phones have data which was ordered by the sponsors of the tests - the cell phone industry and people with vested interests in it.

what are you basing all your knowledge on :?: ...just believing in what you want to believe in is hardly the truth tho mael
chiselray

Next

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts