The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

A by-the-numbers look at Obama's first year

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:10 am

Bush has no power behind the scenes, and has remained silent for a year.

Who has he remained silent to greeney?...just because he is not speaking in public doesn't mean he isn't talking to the powers that be.

As far as the democrats owning up to their mistakes..all i can see is that its pretty damn hard to fix the collosal mistakes of previous presidents.

And if the republicans had gotten in....how much money would have gone to bailing out the banks???? Have any idea on that number greeney?

In my opinion the real power that controls most of this planet goes far deeper than political parties.
sheye

Postby Lashmar » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 am

sheye wrote:And if the republicans had gotten in....how much money would have gone to bailing out the banks???? Have any idea on that number greeney?

That's a good question. I'd love to find the Republicans `real` (for lack of a better word) Fiscal Policy, the one that they would have really used if they got in.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:21 am

And if the republicans had gotten in....how much money would have gone to bailing out the banks????

What ? Have you not seen how much money Obummer has thrown at em ? :lol:

How about a lot less than Obummer is throwing at the useless unions, ACORN, SEIU. Or Freddy and Fannie, or AIG ,GM , Chrysler or should I go on ?

This man has destroyed any chance of these failed companies learning a valuble lesson. We will continue to bail out failed endevours till this man is tossed from office.

I edited this post to add this link, thought you might like to understand the motives of the Obummer.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/02/0 ... nemployed/

If that doesn't just say it all , I don't know what else to tell you.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:34 am

This man has destroyed any chance of these failed companies learning a valuble lesson. We will continue to bail out failed endevours till this man is tossed from office.

Once again I ask ,if a republican had gotten into office how many billions would have been thrown to the banks?

I think Obama was convinced this had to be done to avoid some kind of financial catastophy,and quite frankly had a republican made it into office it would have been the same.

Do you really think that if he was tossed out of office that the bailouts wouldn't continue?
sheye

Postby BloodStone » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:02 am

AGAIN ! The only bailout that was needed was the original TARP that President Bush did.
It was turning around by just doing that alone, nothing else was needed.

I was also against this, but see why it was neccassary to do it. If it wasn't done. the industry would have collapsed.

The only thing Obummer has done is made it ten times worse. Remember what Rahm said " never let a good crisis go to waste" They saw this as their golden opportunity to buy off their base.The banks were forced to take the money, many of them tried like hell to not take it.

Look at FORD the only company to not take any Government funds. They are booming. The ones who did take it, Instead of going Bankrupt are still suffering. Why ? Cause they have morons still running things. If they went Bankrupt they would have been forced to restructure, and the key here is the contracts for the unions would have been null and void, management would have been tossed ,and they would get back to building a viable company. They went bankrupt anyway after taking all our money, and still were not forced to restructer.
So we still have the same bafoons running the place into the ground, exept now they are doing it with our money.
It has done nothing for the economy.
they will never be viable companies again. so we all lost. The best way to go would have been bankruptcy. Or failure. LET THEM FAIL !

We all know why that didn't happen, Obummer is to beholden to the unions.

as for you're hypothetical question , it can not be answered, cause you would just be specualting. A Republican was not elected.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:08 am

Hypotheticals, and playing coulda, shoulda, woulda has nothing to do with what the Democrats have done all by themselves. Your answers Sheye would be how did the Republicans vote on the Bills that gave that money away.

Please also tell us what "powers that be" Bush as influenced. Obama has his own Cabinet, and all of the Bush Cabinet are gone from Washington. It is the Obama Administration totally running Washington right now. Thats the amazing thing about our system, one minute you are the most powerful person on earth, next day you are no more than the name about to become a Presidential library.
greeney2

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 am

Thats the amazing thing about our system, one minute you are the most powerful person on earth, next day you are no more than the name about to become a Presidential library.

Seems a bit of a stretch to say that the US president is the most powerful man on the earth.

I still believe the most powerful and influential are actually behind the scenes, all over the world. (or maybe a bit of both)

The reason why I say that greeney is just the body language I saw the day all 5 presidents gathered for the photo in the oval office.

The way Obama acted around Bush Sr...and the fact that Bush Sr was first in the line up..it just didn't make sense to me.
sheye

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts