The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

Coincidence or not ?

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby dumberthanb4 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 pm

If you had been posting on paranormal/conspiracy message boards for years and communicating through email and message board with people in the movie/tv/publishing biz, and your stories about your life were very unique and more detailed than the norm, then you begin seeing your own stories on various movies and television, not even in a general sense but almost verbatum in places and your family and friends whom you had told and had lived through some of these events with you began to notice and be equally suspicious, would you seriously entertain the possibility that you had been used ? How many coincidences would it take for you to entertain that idea ? Keep in mind these are not the usual little grey alien encounters that thousands have had. These experiences would be very rare and highly detailed. Just bringing it up makes me sound highly paranoid, I realize this, but I have documentation and I can't believe all of my friends and family are paranoid as well. At this point I seriously believe there are internet scouts who use material they find on message boards and through personal correspondence with people who come to trust them, for tv, and movie plots/scripts etc... books too. I'm not looking for anyone to believe me, I'm just wondering how much coincidence it would take for YOU to think they were using your material.
dumberthanb4

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:43 am

Could be, but I have no doubts that anyone would even understand half of my life.
Specially about who I am.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby dumberthanb4 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:39 am

They may not understand your life but they could certainly speculate enough to make a new original storyline. I used to think I knew who I was but that changed. Now I simply know what I was made into.
dumberthanb4

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 am

Well don't they alter all movies, even those that are reality based on some level?

But I guess even if some people feels like some movies are like directly taken out of their own lives, it's because most people on this world lives the same way and wants to be like the rest.
I don't though.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Its identity theft in a much stranger way. Yeah I get what you saying, do I think it happens, absolutely. Why do you think people may do this?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts