The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

The Men Who Stare at Goats

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Lucifer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:07 pm

It's the best show that I have seen in this new year! If its a movie that the Black Vault should have in its archives its this one .... it has everything relevant to the BV MK Ultra, Paranormal, Cult Activities, Terrorism, Psywarfare ... it should be the BV flagship movie ... i had a few good laughs and was delighted throughout the movie .... i recommend it!!!!

Starring: George Clooney, Ewan McGregor, Kevin Spacey and Jeff Bridges.

IMBD wrote:A reporter, trying to lose himself in the romance of war after his marriage fails, gets more than he bargains for when he meets a special forces agent who reveals the existence of a secret, psychic military unit whose goal is to end war as we know it. The founder of the unit has gone missing and the trail leads to another psychic soldier who has distorted the mission to serve his own ends.

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:27 am

The heck with copyrite laws. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Lucifer » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:32 pm

I downloaded a copy myself ... the quality was crap but the plot made up for it ...

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby dumberthanb4 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:59 pm

I was taken aback. I had not expected them to be so detailed and well versed in the techniques. Well they were'nt detailed in the sense that they explained how the techniques worked or how to practice them or what is required on the part of the practitioner, but the admittance of their existance was interesting enough. I should'nt be surprized really, the trend with the family lately has been to openly report the truth. They know nobody is going to do anything about it and more and more people simply think it's cool. LOL great sci-fi fodder.
dumberthanb4

Postby Lucifer » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 pm

there is an excellent copy out there right now ... its high quality and its free ... beats going out to get a copy

edited by moderator

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:52 am

I wonder when its sequel " The Hamster who scratched a Horse " will be on theatres :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts